Sprites INC
Playable Robot Masters - Printable Version

+- Sprites INC (http://sprites-inc.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Creative Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Sprites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Playable Robot Masters (/showthread.php?tid=1835)

Playable Robot Masters - KishSquared - 10-01-2017 06:09 PM

Does anyone know of an existing repository of playable RM sprites? I'd rather not reinvent the wheel if someone has already created this. I need playable MM2/MM3 sprites for a game under development. I tried making an Airman climbing sprite and it was not pretty MM - Derp

RE: Playable Robot Masters - BBLIR - 10-01-2017 06:18 PM

Mega Man: Day in the Limelight
In this series of fangames you control Robot Masters in levels in the next official game (eg. Heat Man in MM3).
The first one only has sprites and character abilities MM1 has for its RMs, but the later ones add Required sprites.
Check them out, they have what you need.

RE: Playable Robot Masters - KishSquared - 10-01-2017 09:11 PM

Wow, this looks awesome. Do you know if they publish their sprite sheets for others to use? I don't want to rip it without permission.

RE: Playable Robot Masters - BBLIR - 11-01-2017 03:35 PM

Not sure, I think you'll have to ask them.

RE: Playable Robot Masters - Mitewing - 16-03-2017 11:06 PM

Another suggestion would be Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch.

RE: Playable Robot Masters - BBLIR - 17-03-2017 03:56 PM

(16-03-2017 11:06 PM)Mitewing Wrote:  Another suggestion would be Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch.
Yeah, but that only has running and hurt frames added, where the hurt frames are usually edited from an official sprite. Bassically the only two options are permission from the FG developer or a request here on Sprites INC..
Tell us your current situation with the sprites, we might be able to help you out.

EDIT: here's my take at the MM1 robot masters: