Sprites INC
Zero EXE Wonderswan Sheet - Printable Version

+- Sprites INC (http://sprites-inc.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Creative Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Sprites (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Zero EXE Wonderswan Sheet (/showthread.php?tid=2205)

Zero EXE Wonderswan Sheet - megaguy2222 - 26-11-2017 08:17 PM

Hello, I am megaguy2222, and today I present to you...
[Image: zero_exe_wonderswan_sheet.png]
Zero.EXE! Rockman.EXE Wonderswan Style!
Permission? No. Credit? Yes. That will be all.
Oh, and order of slashes: Smaller downwards slash, smaller upwards slash, larger downwards slash (blue).

RE: Zero EXE Wonderswan Sheet - DarkDeviant - 12-01-2018 04:29 AM

(26-11-2017 08:17 PM)megaguy2222 Wrote:  Hello, I am megaguy2222, and today I present to you...
They're not bad, however, there are quite a few things that need to be fixed.
-Looking at Zero.EXE's height, they should be much taller. Almost twice as tall as MegaMan.EXE, judging by his appearance in both the anime and the Network Transmission game.
-The colors are also too high contrast. Look at Colorman.EXE's palette in the Bosses section of the Wonderswan sprites. Those subdued reds and yellows match a bit better.
-Zero's hair is actually one big piece that doesn't move, so the segmented hair that you made doesn't match too well. It's closer to a stiff cape.
-Lastly, Zero's face needs to be a darker grey. As it is, it simply looks like a face, with regular eyes. His eyes glow yellow and his whole face is a mask.

You've got a good start here. Just watch your proportions and colors. Keep it up, and I look forward to your next batch!

RE: Zero EXE Wonderswan Sheet - megaguy2222 - 13-01-2018 02:07 AM

(12-01-2018 04:29 AM)DarkDeviant Wrote:  
(26-11-2017 08:17 PM)megaguy2222 Wrote:  Hello, I am megaguy2222, and today I present to you...
They're not bad, however, there are quite a few things that need to be fixed.
-Looking at Zero.EXE's height, they should be much taller. Almost twice as tall as MegaMan.EXE, judging by his appearance in both the anime and the Network Transmission game.
-The colors are also too high contrast. Look at Colorman.EXE's palette in the Bosses section of the Wonderswan sprites. Those subdued reds and yellows match a bit better.
-Zero's hair is actually one big piece that doesn't move, so the segmented hair that you made doesn't match too well. It's closer to a stiff cape.
-Lastly, Zero's face needs to be a darker grey. As it is, it simply looks like a face, with regular eyes. His eyes glow yellow and his whole face is a mask.

You've got a good start here. Just watch your proportions and colors. Keep it up, and I look forward to your next batch!

Well, I redid the colors, but I'll probably wait 'til tomorrow for the proportions.

New Colors
[Image: zero_exe_wonderswan_sheet_new_palette.png]

Better?