Bass Comic Adventures
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Booblight AwardAuto AwardRush AwardBeat AwardTempo AwardInafune AwardAce AwardC^2 Super Moderator AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorDeadchat AwardSaga AwardBnG Award
Bass Comic Adventures
[Image: customLogo.gif?revision=5]
Welcome to the new Bass Comic Adventures Sprites, INC discussion and postings page. Just as in the old forums, updates will be posted here Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The comic takes a focus on Bass as he takes on the role of the anti-hero in the Mega Man world. New enemies, new allies, Stardroids, and stupid humor in an 8-bit style. Check out some of the chapters below and enjoy!

Smack Jeeves Home Page
Facebook Page
Chapters
I. The Beginning
II. What's My Name Again?
III. Non Sequitur 1
V. Non Sequitur 2
VI. Resurgence of the Stardroids
VII. From Russia, With Love
VIII. Upgrades and Changes
X. Non Sequitur 3
XI. BCA Q&A 1
XIII. Disco Tech
XIV. BCA Q&A 2
XV. Equality is a Cruel Mistress

[Image: 67617b7e1d6Ur.png]
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2017 11:34 AM by Rhythm.)
08-05-2012 07:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Booblight AwardAuto AwardRush AwardBeat AwardTempo AwardInafune AwardAce AwardC^2 Super Moderator AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorDeadchat AwardSaga AwardBnG Award
RE: Bass Comic Adventures
Friday's massive update is here! Five, that's right five, new comics have been posted. Come check out where the story from Russia is heading
284. Xtreme Proposition
285. Young Love
286. Z is for Zealous Girlfriend
287. Ægis of Fatherhood
288. МЕСТЬ!

11-05-2012 10:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ndraxian0 Offline
Apparently Posts Alot
SIBRE Alpha Testers

Rush AwardSaga AwardTempo AwardInafune AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE Contributor
And here I thought the whole Melodia-Rock relation would be the funny highly disfunctional one.
But instead the Kalinka blues one is causing most of the hijinx.

Christianity is my faith not my religion. And neither should be pushed upon people.

Quote:(10:52:07) Jace: Screw the rules, you have Mistresses
11-05-2012 10:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Karasai Offline
Making games is hard
Registered

Rimmer AwardSIBRE Contributor
That reminds me, why did Blues take off his helmet when he fought Rhythm?
11-05-2012 11:23 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Don't worry, just getting started with the Melodiya-Rock stories.

Karasai, Blues took his helmet off to fight him as "Blues" instead of the helmeted "Proto Man", similar to how Mega Man without his helmet is "Rock". Plus I wanted to show off the awesome Proto Man Hairstyle that's part of the official artwork but not in sprite form which I hope I was able to capture
[Image: Helmetless_Protoman.png]

12-05-2012 01:00 AM
Wave Offline
Resident holy man of Uluru
Registered

Rhythm Co-Admin Award
The Proto-Quiff is amazing. I love this comic so far, keep it coming!
14-05-2012 10:14 AM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Newest comic is up. Mega Man tries to talk some sense into Dr. Cossack

289. Change of Heart

14-05-2012 01:45 PM
Mick Galbani Offline
Fanthulhu
Super Moderators

Revo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorTetris AwardRoll Caskett AwardBeat AwardQuill Award
Ah, I do love Cossack's overprotective nature.

I will admit, I actually have this comic saved to favorites. It really does look like what someone should do when making an 8-bit comic, and overall is a very fine sprite comic when they seem to be a dying breed.
14-05-2012 07:29 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

So, I would like some opinions. While working on the upcoming comics, I noticed how drab my older Kalinka sprites looked. Her hair seems lifeless and almost like it would be perfectly straight and flat. So I worked on trying to give her hair more life and actual "hair-ness" if that's even a word. So now I would like to ask which of the two designs do you, the readers, actually like? Personally I'm feeling it more towards the new design (in which case I will have to reupload all the comics with Kalinka in it) but it would be well worth the effort to do so for a more aesthetically pleasing Kalinka.
[Image: BattleoftheKalinkas.png]

(This post was last modified: 16-05-2012 05:01 AM by Rhythm.)
16-05-2012 03:21 AM
DamonaSchnider Offline
Mega Ma'am
Registered

Roll Caskett AwardRush AwardBeat AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorTempo Award
The new hair looks much better then the current hair, though something else about the sprite that bothers me is that her arms seem far too short, you may want to add one pixel in length to them at least.
16-05-2012 04:26 AM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Thanks Dameon. definitely looks better now with the longer sprite and longer arms. here are the three designs side by side now for comparison
[Image: BattleoftheKalinkas2.png]

16-05-2012 05:07 AM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

While that's pending, here is today's newest comic

290. Awkward Position

16-05-2012 02:32 PM
Ndraxian0 Offline
Apparently Posts Alot
SIBRE Alpha Testers

Rush AwardSaga AwardTempo AwardInafune AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE Contributor
I like the newest redesign over the current. (to be honest, I also think she needs a hat... but that's because I'm used to kalinka in that hat of hers.)

Christianity is my faith not my religion. And neither should be pushed upon people.

Quote:(10:52:07) Jace: Screw the rules, you have Mistresses
16-05-2012 03:22 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Newest comic is up. Kalinka finally reunites with Proto Man. Also first use of the newer Kalinka that isn't a redux comic. Enjoy!
291. 99 Problems

18-05-2012 01:08 PM
Sagat the Tiger Offline
LOLCat
Registered

And the best part about this comic strip is the fact that while he's thinking about what punishment is in store for him, Cossack might have already thought of what Proto Man is imagining.
19-05-2012 04:29 AM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Newest comic is up. Dr. Cossack has found Kalinka and Proto Man...

292. Showdown?

21-05-2012 11:41 AM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Dr. Cossack finally gets to lay into Proto Man, but what happens?

293. The Rundown

23-05-2012 12:42 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

alright awesome!! hey all, pharos04 here with a new name. the anti-spam filter for the new board doesn't like my traditional username i've been using for most of the internet age so here's my new name. so now-updates!
First, I've created a Google+ page to work in conjunction with the Facebook page.
Secondly, I've added new "Like" buttons and "+1" buttons to every individual comic pages so you can like your favorites and share on your walls
Thirdly, two updates that were posted normally but due to bannings, never got around to properly post here:
294. Reconciliation
295. Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

Heres hoping for no more random bans! Enjoy!

(This post was last modified: 29-05-2012 11:16 PM by Rhythm.)
29-05-2012 11:01 PM
Bearz33 Offline
Banned
Banned

Favic Award
I AM A BIG HUGE GIGANTIC FAN PLZ MAKE TONS MORE!!
30-05-2012 12:57 AM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

um...ok
Wednesday's comic is up! Roll and Bass get a quick rundown as to what was just going on...

296. Keen Observation

30-05-2012 01:47 PM