Testers Wanted for Mega Man Themed Card Game
ACESpark Offline
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas.
Administrators

Tetris AwardSpike AwardRockman AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorSmash AwardAce Award
Testers Wanted for Mega Man Themed Card Game
Hey, myself and a friend, (goes by Loyana online), have been for the past year developing a co-operative deckbuilder Mega Man card game, and we'd like others to test it, and hopefully to see if people are interested!

By co-operative, we basically mean this: Players work together against an automated Dr. Wily/Sigma deck and must defeat it together, or lose together! And it's been all well and good me and Loyana playing it, but we'd like the opinions of others!

Two things required:
a) A Discord account, so we can communicate through voice chat.
b) Preferably a microphone and way to listen to others as we play, as it is a lot easier to play these sort of games whilst talking.

Further things and information can be given on Discord, such as the program we'd be using to test the game with. If there is enough interest we are looking to make an actual client for the game, but we need to know if there is interest first!

Either join INC's Discord, and contact us on there, in the Sprite War Testing channel.
This is linked below:
Discord Link Here!

Me and Loyana, depending on the day, will try to be on Discord around 8PM GMT roughly.

(This post was last modified: 26-03-2017 08:39 PM by ACESpark.)
26-03-2017 08:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Testers Wanted for Mega Man Themed Card Game - ACESpark - 26-03-2017 08:25 PM