[Fan Game] Bugfixed and Redone ! Mega Man : Annihilation
T.N. Offline
Lonely Russian Megaman Fan
Registered

Bugfixed and Redone ! Mega Man : Annihilation
So, after all i decided to totally redo project , recode the engine , redesign the Robot Masters and rewrite the plot.

So , the plot:
The year is 20XX , the Second Annual Robot Tournament is held by Dr.Cossack and takes place in Russia. However , during the opening ceremony Dr.Wily suddenly appears with his new robot masters and takes Dr.Light , Roll and Russian President hostage. Wily's main purpose is to get the secrity codes from orbital station "Red Hammer" , that's coordinating all Russian military sattelites and nuclear weapons, and also armed with an orbital ion cannon that able to destroy an entire cities. While Wily forces Light to hack "Red Hammer" security systems , but this process will take 48 hours or more.
To stop Megaman from ruining his diabolical scheme again , Wily reprograms four most powerful Cossack's robots and the strongest robot contestants to terminate Megaman.

But Dr.Cossack is still free from Wily's clutches . He upgrades Megaman and gives him his new "Weapon Variation System".
Cossack also rebuilds Pharaoh Man and Skull Man to help Megaman in his struggle against Wily.

Now , the time is short , the bets are high.
Live or Die. Win or Lose. Exist or be Annihilated

And here's the Robot Masters:

DCN - N1WM Plasma Man:
[Image: LoM9uXH.png]
[Image: qIK5nJg.png]
A Lightanium Rod(see Ruby-Spears' "Mega X")-powered robot , operating the Power Plant located near Moscow.
He has two turbo jet engines attached to his shoulders , giving him ability to perform super-high jumps and stay longer time in the air than other Robot Masters. Although his powerful Plasma Sphere , he also equipped with electricy generator that allow him to cover large areas with his deadly Thunder Spark . Plasma Man is programmed to be brutal killer , armed with a large variety of weapons. This makes him a dangerous enemy to Megaman.

DCN - N2WM Toxic Man:
[Image: e2GPLCW.png]
[Image: Pf47vzs.png]
A toxic waste management robot , created by Cossack for Russian Army.
Made of specially-enhanced materials , he can withstand high radiation any types of acid.
Havin a barrel-like reservouir in his body and pump mounted in his arms , he shooting the poisonous Toxic Slime at enemies. Wily also added him ability to make Poison Shield around himself to protect his body from any projectiles. Being reprogrammed to be cunning and violent , Toxic Man is a perfect strategist , skilled in combining offense and defense.

DCN - N3WM Hunt Man:
[Image: 2W7bpqz.png]
[Image: qct7032.png]
A Forest Ranger robot , that also was reprogrammed by Dr.Wily.
He is a master of disquise , able to hide from his enemies' sight and shoot them down with his ricoschetting Hunt Rifle. He also wields a shield , that grants him temporal invisiblity. Hunt Man is a silent assasin , oftenly uses defensive tactics and hiding from his enemies. But when the things goes hard , he always has his Triple Shotgun.

DCN - N4WM Build Man :
[Image: 7Frx4Zu.png]
[Image: CdtWPwC.png]
A builder robot , created by Dr.Cossack. He is armed with Block Cannon that allows him to generate steel-reinforced concrete blocks used for construction works. Also he is equipped with 3-ton Wrecking Ball allows him to demolish old buildings. Always relaying on a brute force , he resembles Guts Man in many ways , but Build Man is far more powerful than Light's robot.

The 4 others are Wily's Robot Masters , but let we them be in the shadows for a while...

Old stuff:
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2017 11:12 AM by T.N..)
28-08-2017 03:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bugfixed and Redone ! Mega Man : Annihilation - T.N. - 28-08-2017 03:51 PM
RE: Mega Man : Annihilation(W.I.P.) - T.N. - 28-08-2017, 05:36 PM
RE: Mega Man : Annihilation(W.I.P.) - T.N. - 28-08-2017, 08:06 PM
RE: Mega Man : Annihilation(W.I.P.) - T.N. - 29-08-2017, 06:29 AM
RE: Mega Man : Annihilation(W.I.P.) - T.N. - 29-08-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: Mega Man : Annihilation(W.I.P.) - T.N. - 29-08-2017, 11:45 AM
RE: Mega Man : Annihilation(W.I.P.) - T.N. - 29-08-2017, 04:51 PM
RE: Mega Man : Annihilation(W.I.P.) - T.N. - 30-08-2017, 06:28 AM
RE: Mega Man : Annihilation(W.I.P.) - T.N. - 30-08-2017, 06:43 PM