Inc Streaming Thread
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Spike AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE Contributor
RE: Inc Streaming Thread
In a somewhat pleasant twist of events, this Saturday is theoretically available for me to stream. The "preferred streamer" doesn't stream this time around. HOWEVER. There's a splatfest that my Splatoon-side viewers will probably want to invest their time in, and after giving it thought, I agree with them. Therefore, no streaming that day, though I wanted to make a proper return to Inc as well with more Megaman corruptions.

I will stream this Sunday though. While Megaman corruptions are rising steadily on my to-do list, my last Overwatch stream was a decent success. For those who don't know, we somehow made "Too many support heroes" work. It was crazy fun, I have people opting in for next time, and I expect this week's Brawl to be entertaining to watch to boot. Therefore, I will continue streaming Overwatch for now. The date and time will be Sunday 12th, 20:00, CEST or UTC+2. Once again the time is a give or take kinda thing for the same reasons as before. I need to adjust to people, and my co-players are no exception!

First Person Soulephant - Overwatch (Stream 2)

[Image: jWFQYSO.png]
09-06-2016 11:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Flashman85 Offline
Minor Internet Celebrity
Registered

Beat AwardSpike Award
I'm doing another Mega Man fangame sampler today, tackling five Flash games this time. 11 AM PDT / 2 PM EDT / 7 PM BST on Twitch...

https://www.twitch.tv/flashman85

...and then archived here in a day or two as usual:

https://www.youtube.com/c/flashman85live

Hope to see you there!

No matter where you go, there you are.
19-06-2016 03:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Entity1037 Offline
That One Person Who Does Things
Registered

How did I just completely miss your livestream?!?!? I WASN'T EVEN DOING ANYTHING TODAY!!!! T.T

Oh well. Looking forward to watching it when it goes up!

Programming a thing, ba da baa, programming a thing, ba da baa...
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2016 11:42 PM by Entity1037.)
19-06-2016 11:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Quick explanation here. For a change, I opted to actually prioritize the Megaman corruptions. Megaman 2, the next game on the list, unfortunately had the allergic reaction that is restarting. A game that restarts before it can get good corruptions going is no good. I had Megaman 1 as backup plan, and was willing to stream if that worked out. Take a wild guess. Indeed, the first two games both choke on corruptions!

I will save those for last, or when I have more opportunities to stream and can afford something failing on me. That would mean going after the fortresses, starting with Megaman 6. And I can't make my preparations for that in that little time.

Ergo, my only option is to go with something I know will work. At this moment, that's obviously going to be Overwatch. When in doubt, just shoot out! Anyway, you might know the drill by now: The initial date and time is Sunday 26th, 20:00, CEST or UTC+2. Once again, this may depend on my co-players (and laziness. Holy heck I'm never on time XD).

First Person Soulephant - Overwatch (Stream 3)

22-06-2016 08:29 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Due to my massive workload, I am a tad tired to stream. Due to my parents' massive workload, dinner isn't even ready yet. A lot of my co-players seem to be late or dropping out entirely.

With all this, it shouldn't come as a surprise that today's stream is cancelled. You may expect me live in two weeks at best, and I will announce it when I know for "certain".

So much for that, folks. ^_^'

26-06-2016 06:07 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Okay, I've been wanting to stream again but things are starting to get in the way. Generally, it's been a countryside o' deadlines with my internship, which caused heck and tired me out the previous time. Not today!... probably.

I have enough faith that I can make the deadlines to stream again. And it might be the last stream in a while. What will I stream? Well, it's on short notice, so nothing that requires preparations... Which obviously means Overwatch. Coincidentally, Blizzard decided to do a Support only Weekly Brawl, which considering my group's affinity for playing "too many support heroes" is just the greatest! The plan's nothing special, Sunday 10th, 20:00, CEST or UTC+2, and again this may depend on my co-streamers (not to mention dinner being in time).

First Person Soulephant - Overwatch (Stream 3)

I hope to make this a worthy finisher. Only thing that can go wrong is my parents noping me for whatever reason, but what can you do?

08-07-2016 06:24 PM
Flashman85 Offline
Minor Internet Celebrity
Registered

Beat AwardSpike Award
There's some Big Life Stuff going on for me at the moment, so I'm suspending my streaming activities for the next couple weeks until things settle down. Once I come back, I'm planning to play through the raw, unedited, submitted levels for the Mega Man Endless contest and round up as many developers as I can for co-commentary.

18-07-2016 01:33 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Well, that took a bit longer than intended. Part of me wanted to stream last week, but a far bigger part of me was suffering typical post-vacation lethargy.

Anyway, I also had a bit of a problem. One of my go-to games to stream is Overwatch. Thing is, this would be my first stream since my return, and I've streamed it three times in succession. So that wouldn't do. Because I have a vacation behind me, there's things to talk about, which don't mix with my other go-to thing, corruptions.

My first plan was Rokko Chan Network, and this plan in fact prompted me to post my Discord code. However, I need co-players for that, most likely from Inc, where I have been rather inactive. So now is not the best time for that.

Long story shorter, it took me a while to come up with a plan. But with permission from GoldwaterDLS, I actually have one: Despite me being a beta tester for the newer updates, I never actually gave Megaman Rockforce any video coverage. This is what I'm going to do, and just like with Super Fighting Robot, I have a twist planned, the twist being that I'm going to play the beta. Blackmore Darkwing probably has talked about a lot of the changes already, most notably Fire Man. I'm going to showcase these to the best of my ability. When I don't have stuff to showcase, there's always my vacation.

The stream is planned on Sunday 28th, 20:00, CEST or UTC+2 as per usual.

Stream here

(This post was last modified: 24-08-2016 10:35 AM by Soulephant.)
24-08-2016 10:35 AM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Okay, so last stream really was a bit of a low. It even managed to get what I think is the first dislike on my channel. Even before that, I figured out why I was such a mess, so I'm going to be concise about this:
  • I knew the beta had all this new content, but I sorely overestimated the number of beta-specific things to show off. As a result, I might have hyped things up a little too much.
  • On that note, I hadn't really jogged my memory proper. Needless to say, that's a travesty for a beta tester like me.
  • Also, while I intended to talk about my vacation, I didn't give that plan much thought at all and as such often was at a loss for words.
I need to finish what I started, however. So Sunday 11th, 20:00, CEST or UTC+2, I'm going to get the Megaman Rockforce beta out of the way, starting off where I left, which was Thermo Man's stage. And this time I promise not to be complacent about it. In fact, I'll go ahead and inform you guys that I expect to hang around at Death Man's stage and Justice 3 for reasons. Those are probably going to be the main attractions.

Stream here!

09-09-2016 10:23 AM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

No streaming this weekend, because I have an internship to prepare for and no idea what to stream until about today.

I'm going to let my Tumblr speak for my plans mostly, while also tl;dring for you guys. Two things are going to be high on my list, maybe even for the next two sundays:
  • The first is Overwatch, which I feel I can get back into right now.
  • Some of you might remember Rokko Chan Network, and participating in my stream. Very few probably remember my audio levels being way off. I intend to stream that again, but since I need co-players for that, I can't just decide that on the short term. If you are at all interested in participating, let me know somehow. PM, Discord, whatever.
Speaking of Discord, Soulephant Dabbles has a Discord, mostly used for Overwatch but it also might be used for Rokko Chan Network if that happens. Only people who (are going) participate in at least one of my streams are getting in though, so if I know any of you will play Overwatch or RKN, I will give you a link into the Soulephant Dabbles Discord.

08-10-2016 10:02 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Well, I figured out what I'm going to be doing. Like last time, I'm going to be pointing at my Tumblr while also tl;dring for you guys.

The stream in the near future is a randomized Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. This stream starts at Sunday 16th, 20:00, CEST or UTC+2. Basically I've dicked around with the game with extremely wonky, monstrous and/or hilarious results. It should be noted that I'm starting somewhere in the middle of the earlygame. Fire Emblem is long. There's no way I do any of the games live from start to finish.
Also, Fire Emblem happens to be one of the roughly four franchises I reliably return to, so expect talking. A lot.

Link to that stream here!

Exactly one week later, it's going to be time for Overwatch once again, what with halloween around the corner. Probably same time too. But I'll post the link and remind y'all when the time comes. ^_^'

14-10-2016 08:03 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

(14-10-2016 08:03 PM)Soulephant Wrote:  Exactly one week later, it's going to be time for Overwatch once again, what with halloween around the corner. Probably same time too. But I'll post the link and remind y'all when the time comes. ^_^'

And that time is now! As per usual, the tumblr has the entire story, and here I'll just tl;dr.

Stream link here!

Time and date: 2-5PM (EST), or 20:00-23:00 (CEST)

The plan: Play the Dr. Junkenstein's Revenge weekly brawl, as well as some quick play, in no particular order as of yet.

If you want to participate, best to join the Soulephant Dabbles Live Discord!

(This post was last modified: 20-10-2016 09:02 PM by Soulephant.)
20-10-2016 09:01 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

So I'm kind of running out of ideas I can do to mix things up between Overwatch and corruptions, which was why I didn't stream last weekend.

First of all, I will drop in the intention to give Rokko Chan Network another chance and play that game with you guys! However, that won't be this weekend.

This weekend, we instead have this: (Tumblr for longer story)

[Image: fd9gHScl.png]

Even if I posted these new time and date thumbnails before, this one'd still confuse you. After all, my current idea gets weird and/or unusual.

I recently decided I wanted to play XCOM 2 offscreen as well, so now I see the need to give XCOM 2 a good send-off. Unless I get a following or something, this is going to be the last XCOM 2 stream.

This is where things get weird and/or unusual:
  1. I'm going to be hitting one bottle of beer. This might cause me to loosen up and will probably get my soldiers killed. But hey, that's entertainment! Basically, I'm trying to ascertain the nature of "Tipsyphant" and what it might contribute to my streams.
  2. Since arranging co-commentators is hard and usually depends on the game, I'm introducing a new thing I call Open chat. Basically, I'm going to be on my Soulephant Dabbles Live voice channel on Discord, and allow anyone to join the group and chat with me! You can do this whenever you want and for however short or long you want! Depending on how this turns out I might do it again.
Anyway, near the end of the stream I will do an Ironman run, where I can't save scum and all death is final! The alcohol will then ensure things go out with a disastrous bang!

That'll be all! See some of you guys there on the 6th!

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2016 10:06 PM by Soulephant.)
01-11-2016 10:06 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

I'm not sure if anyone else still reads this thread, so I might as well keep this a whole lot shorter than I usually do.

There isn't a whole lot to be said anyway. Well, except for my internship coming up soon to cut my spare time drastically, possibly including time to stream.

Ergo, this:

[Image: 21xaZ9pl.png]

Megaman 5 Fortresses are scheduled to be tackled at this time and date. Have the link, and stay tuned!

10-11-2016 09:45 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

I've been searching for games to stream, since I don't like doing Overwatch too often and I'm burning through Megaman Corruptions rather quickly. However, I've found a few things to do.

This weekend will be a rare weekend where I stream both days. On both days, I plan to start at the usual time of 20:00 (CET), which is 2PM (EST).

For convenience's sake, I've put both things in spoiler tags. If you intend to watch or participate in any of those, you'll want to read what I have to say.

Saturday 19th
Overwatch (with Sombras and Lazy Sunday Splats)
(Click to View)

Sunday 20th
Donkey Kong '94 (for Gameboy) (with Open Chat)
(Click to View)

I hope to see you all on one or both of those streams! Until then and stay tuned!

17-11-2016 12:16 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

So... um... the stream last Saturday was in a sense tragic, to the point that I postponed the stream planned that Sunday. I didn't announce that here, and if that was an inconvenience to anyone, my apologies. Everything is fine now.

At any rate, I can confirm that stream is on the 27th of November, at 20:00 (CET) or 2PM (EST). Nothing much has changed, so you might know this already and I put things in spoiler tags.

Sunday 27th
Donkey Kong '94 (for Gameboy) (with Open Chat)
(Click to View)

While I can't stream on the 4th of December, I've begun planning the streams on the last two Sundays available to me. As it stands, the next thing on the 11th is probably Overwatch and I'm considering a randomized Pokémon Black for the 18th. However, as the former depends on my co-players I can't outright confirm any of those.

I hope to see or hear you all this Sunday, at any rate. (And, if you feel I should be in the running for 2016's Spike award, by all means nominate me!) Cool

(This post was last modified: 23-11-2016 11:49 AM by Soulephant.)
23-11-2016 11:46 AM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Okay, so I didn't think my plans through and thought planning a stream during Sun and Moon fever was a good idea. It wasn't.

While I just beat Pokémon Moon as I write, I am not quite in a streaming mood. So stay tuned for my plans on the 11th and 18th of December! Maybe I could stream on the 3rd, but I wouldn't know.

Sorry to do this in a time where I might have stuff to prove or show, but alas. It's a mistake, and like anyone else I make 'em! ^_^'

Again, see you next time, whenever that is!

27-11-2016 06:36 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Well, the awards are going, and even if they weren't, I definitely need to announce what I will be doing. Streaming is still a thing I do, fellows!

Anyway:

[Image: dYIQQMql.png]
(Stream link here)

As I alluded to a few times, last Overwatch stream didn't quite turn out as expected. However, I feel like streaming it once more this year, even if it means doing Overwatch back-to-back, which is normally a taboo of mine. The time is of course 20:00 (CET) or 2PM (EST), on the 11th of December.

What will happen? I don't know. Normal matches and brawls probably, like usual. I just hope this'll be more in line with what I expected back in November. ^_^'

If you want in, be sure to join the Soulephant Dabbles Live Discord, which we will use for voice chat and planning, if necessary. We can then proceed to add one another on Battle.net to make it happen!

On another note, I plan on streaming a randomized Pokémon Black on the 18th of December, to close off the year. However, I will officially announce that when the time comes.

06-12-2016 08:08 PM
Flashman85 Offline
Minor Internet Celebrity
Registered

Beat AwardSpike Award
Seems I should probably start earning my keep around here again! Mega Man fangame sampler livestream tentatively scheduled for this coming Thursday, December 15, in the early evening (probably somewhere in the 5-7 PM EST range). Further updates to come on Twitter, Facebook, and Discord. Relevant links if you need 'em:

https://www.twitch.tv/flashman85
https://twitter.com/nathanielhoover
https://www.facebook.com/GeminiLaser
https://discord.gg/7D7E7m3

Given the time of year, I'm looking at some winter/holiday-themed games. If you've been on this site for any length of time, you've already guessed at least one of the games I'll be playing...

13-12-2016 04:17 AM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Huh, maybe I should drop in one Flashman's streams at some point. You know, him being the guy that trounced me for good reason, not to mention that Megaman still holds a place in my heart despite my time being consistently sparse. Not today but maybe someday.

Anyway, some of you may remember that I dicked around with a randomized Pokémon Emerald. With the release of Pokémon Sun and Moon almost a month ago (not to mention my inability to stream that), I figured I could do another randomized Pokémon stream to close the streaming year:

[Image: 3nOVRAil.png]

To make things more physically/specially bearable for me, I did decide to randomize Pokémon Black. That way I can at least put my mind at ease knowing biting is a physical thing and hyper beam is not and whatnot. Other than that, it's random within reason. Something like this could happen. And my reactions will probably reflect the super effectiveness as the lack of logic hits me hard.

I hope to see a fair few of you there once more this year!

15-12-2016 10:33 PM