Poll: Are you interested, and willing to help pay to maintain and play on a Sprite's INC Minecraft Server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! I'd love to play, and can help pay for service.
27.27%
6 27.27%
Yes, I'd love to play, but I can't afford to help right now.
68.18%
15 68.18%
No, I'm not interested in playing, but I'm willing to help support a fun community server like this through donations.
0%
0 0%
No! I'm neither interested in playing, nor do I want help out. Sorry.
4.55%
1 4.55%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SI Minecraft Server?
Lamda Offline
Ace of Spades
Registered

Threads: 28
RE: SI Minecraft Server?
I second Jospeh's question about non-INC individuals getting involved. I'm pretty sure Jorge (Fuentes) would pop in now and then if he knew big ol' castles were in the works. (Guy's got the record for biggest and most amazing Castlevania ever made in the game)

Quote:Game making in 6 steps:
1: Get assets and program
2: Smash the two together until stuff happens
3: Beat your face into your keyboard when stuff breaks/doesn't want to work
4: Continue beating your face into your keyboard until you've smashed the right code
5: Rejoice that it works and move on to the next thing
6: Go back to Step 2 and repeat
31-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Find Reply
DamonaSchnider Offline
Mega Ma'am
Registered

Threads: 20
Well, it's a server for community members, but I personally don't see an issue with friends of Users joining in. At the same time if someone really wants to join the server, they could make an account here, or just as easily look at the information on display in this thread.
31-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Find Reply
Joseph Collins Away
Postman
SIBRE Alpha Testers

Threads: 3
Did you know... that the server has a "no-build zone"?
The center of the world within the X coordinates of 16 and 48 and Z coordinates of 240 and 272 are a complete dead zone for all normal users. Only admins and moderators of the server can build or interact with objects within these coordinates. That means normal players can't open (trap)doors, remove blocks, open chests, or even toggle buttons (no warping for me!) or levers. They can still use touchplates if memory serves me right, but that's it. I think They can also fire arrows and snowballs into dead zones to interact with touchplates.

This feature is standard on all Minecraft servers and is, I'm guessing, a precaution against butts who love building unbreakable barriers around spawn zones.

[spoiler=ENTER THE DEAD ZONE][Image: CucoApA.png][/spoiler]I've marked the corners of this area with some 2x2 4-block dirt shapes and torches. I would've used flaming netherrack, but I didn't know where the nearest Nether Portal was.
And don't mind the random floating 1x1 chunks of dirt here and there. The "no-build" properties are a little iffy at times, so sometimes, you can place a block... but you still can't remove it. (I was trying to see how high the boundary goes. It apparently goes pretty damn high... higher than I cared to try reaching, anyway.)

01/01/15, 5:42 AM ET Edit:
Thanks to the help of Damona, the spawn protection no longer engulfs the interactive blocks of the spawn area! I also cleaned up my "mess" while I was at it. Thanks, Damona!!

I'm not that hard to find... if you know where to look.
... but you'd be a fool to think me here.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2015, 10:44 AM by Joseph Collins.)
01-01-2015, 12:16 AM
Find Reply
Yog-Jaceoth Offline
The Ectoknight
Superior

This is just a reminder that the bill for the server is due on the 20th. So if you said you're willing to donate money to pay for it. Donations are being put in my Paypal account. Email is Redfrost.Ltd@gmail.com.

I'm willing to pay for at least half of it tho remember. And we already have Ten of it paid off. Total for the bill is 30. So even five bucks here and there would be great. Thank you.

(21:43:46) Rhythm: neo's the lovable failure that you want to punch in the face cause he keeps getting in bed with a different chick every 2-3 months and they all have herpes

(22:19:11) RezonAce: Dude, Jace is powers like that
(22:19:23) RezonAce: He can give anyone the deep penis from around the world
10-01-2015, 04:35 AM
Find Reply
Yog-Jaceoth Offline
The Ectoknight
Superior

Yet another Reminder bout Server Bill! Due in 10 days. And Sov, don't you dare send more money, you've done enough. Tongue

Just need at least 10 more bucks.

(21:43:46) Rhythm: neo's the lovable failure that you want to punch in the face cause he keeps getting in bed with a different chick every 2-3 months and they all have herpes

10-02-2015, 11:56 PM
Find Reply
Yog-Jaceoth Offline
The Ectoknight
Superior

I forgot to say this earlier but Payment for the server is due in two days. Only need 10 bucks. If not The server will have to go down til we can get the cash...

(This post was last modified: 18-03-2015, 11:06 PM by Yog-Jaceoth.)
18-03-2015, 10:39 PM
Find Reply
sovietcommando Offline
AI Construct
Co-Admin

Threads: 10
Do I have to be online for you to change my gamemode from survival to creative?

::Alternate AI Construct Installed::

::Rerouting systems::

.:Link to the forum rules:.
19-03-2015, 05:40 AM
Find Reply
DamonaSchnider Offline
Mega Ma'am
Registered

I don't believe so. I'm fairly certain it can just be updated in the console but I may be wrong.
19-03-2015, 08:23 AM
Find Reply
Yog-Jaceoth Offline
The Ectoknight
Superior

It can be done in the Console

19-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Find Reply
sovietcommando Offline
AI Construct
Co-Admin

Cool, then switch me to creative?

Also, did you get the $10?

19-03-2015, 06:02 PM
Find Reply
DamonaSchnider Offline
Mega Ma'am
Registered

Quick heads up, since no one else posted it yet. We're testing the modpack finally, so if you want to hop on the server you'll need to install it. We've already removed a few mods because they were causing issues and we'll likely remove more still. At the moment, when you download the rar file for the mods, both files for Galactic Craft need to be removed, Animation API, Mutant Mobs, and Lucky Blocks. If you have any questions, refer to the modpack thread, or PM Jace, Ryo, or myself.
20-03-2015, 01:20 AM
Find Reply
Yog-Jaceoth Offline
The Ectoknight
Superior

Payment due on the 20th. And please, I'd like to see other people than just Sov donating. He's paid a fair share of it now(as have I but still)

13-04-2015, 10:33 PM
Find Reply
LeagueofDevack Offline
Nyan Cat Overlord
Beta Tester

Threads: 15
I'll have to see if I can come up with a few bucks. Otherwise, I can donate on the 23rd when I get paid.

(11:58:31) Ryo_Hazaki crushes Lamda's head with a mallet Gallager-style.
(11:58:48) Lamda_Bamda: Ryo, I know I shouldn't, but I love you for that.

(13:31:29) Valo: why the name change into something even dumber
(13:34:04) LeagueofDevack: This coming from the guy who went from "NeoMan" to a self-insert.
(13:34:13) The_Walrus: SHOTS FIRED
14-04-2015, 12:17 PM
Find Reply
sovietcommando Offline
AI Construct
Co-Admin

Has the server been updated with the new set of mods yet?

14-04-2015, 08:16 PM
Find Reply
Yog-Jaceoth Offline
The Ectoknight
Superior

Not yet

16-04-2015, 12:15 PM
Find Reply
Yog-Jaceoth Offline
The Ectoknight
Superior

I came to a conclusion last night and, I just can't keep it up anymore. I've lost interest and I've talked to others who have as well. Right now it's more a Hassle to keep it going when I have no desire to even play it anymore. SO, unless someone wants to take over(I still have the stuff backed up, all they'd have to do is make a new server) I'm letting it go. Most of the people I've talked to lost interest waiting for the Mods to get working(myself included). So anyone who donated money to the server but hasn't had it spent will get it back(Looking at you SC) and I'm sorry this didn't work out guys. Maybe we'll try again in the future where I can just get a cheap computer and turn it into a dedicated server, but till then I just can't keep this going when I haven't even played it in months. Again, sorry if this is news you won't want to hear, but as I said if anyone wants to take up the torch they can. It isn't hard to get a Server running and you don't really need the log in info I had, as said I got all the files backed up still so all you'd have to do is start the new server and I can send them to you.

May the Forum Gods smile upon you all

23-04-2015, 02:35 PM
Find Reply
The Walrus Offline
Watch out when it's in heat
Registered

Threads: 13
rip

[Image: HCPYAjr.gif]
24-04-2015, 06:37 AM
Find Reply
sovietcommando Offline
AI Construct
Co-Admin

Great.

Welp, back to Warframe...

Edit: this is sort of why I didn't think mods were absolutely necessary.

(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015, 03:52 AM by sovietcommando.)
24-04-2015, 09:43 PM
Find Reply