Mega Man X: Unit 49
Saturn Online
Irregular
Registered

RE: Mega Man X: Unit 49
I haven't show up many times this year, but now I can finally say that I will become more active and start the comics for Season 2 very soon!

In the last week I remade the Prologue to update Gigantex's sprite, but then I realized that it could use this opportunity to enhance all the texts and images so new readers can have a better first impression. (it's time to read the comic if you haven't yet!!) I'm leaving hyperlinks with the old versions so you can see what changed and how much I evolved since the beginning.

Prologue: Doomsday (Revamped)

Page 1 (dA) (SJ) [OLD]
Page 2 (dA) (SJ) [OLD]
Page 3 (dA) (SJ) [OLD]
Page 4 (dA) (SJ) [OLD]
Page 5 (dA) (SJ) [OLD]
Page 6 (dA) (SJ) [OLD]
Page 7 (dA) (SJ) [OLD]

Also, there have been new submissions in Submit Your Maverick, you can check those in my general art topic.
19-12-2016 03:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saturn Online
Irregular
Registered

After 10 months, the Season 2 has finally begun! This first arc will show the past twenty years before the current days from the perspective of a scientist that ended up in the main Reploid research center of the 22th century by luck.
While telling his story, I'm also exploring a bit more of the wide lore potential the X series have, beginning from the last years of transition between the old Robot Masters and Reploids.

Season 2, Chapter 1: Unsealing the Past
Page 1 (dA) (SJ)

Season 2, Chapter 2: Troublemaking Prodigy
Page 1 (dA) (SJ)
Page 2 (dA) (SJ)
Page 3 (dA) (SJ)
Page 4 (dA) (SJ)
Page 5 (dA) (SJ)
Page 6 (dA) (SJ)

A Happy New Year for everyone!
02-01-2017 04:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kallisto Offline
Still Here
Registered

I got to ask..is he smoking a metallic cigar or is that some kind of Mouth Cannon?
03-01-2017 05:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply