Mega Man X: Unit 49
Saturn Offline
Pingu
Registered

RE: Mega Man X: Unit 49
The first half of Chapter 14 has been published.

Season 2, Chapter 14: Global Turmoil
Page 1 (dA) (SJ)
Page 2 (dA) (SJ)
Page 3 (dA) (SJ)
Page 4 (dA) (SJ)
Page 5 (dA) (SJ)
Page 6 (dA) (SJ)
Page 7 (dA) (SJ)

I got some extra free time recently and the production is almost one month ahead of the publishing once again. Things will heat up around November!

Improvement is a double–edged sword: while you feel bad for not being able to go back and fix everything, it allows you to go forward stronger; and it repeats on and on: it hurts to redo redo and redo, but you know it's always for a good reason.

Quote: "Noot noot." - Saturn, 21XX
16-10-2017 03:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saturn Offline
Pingu
Registered

Phew, even after making my Inktober and being smashed by exams this month, the publishing could still go normally with the 1 page/2 days frequency. Chapter 14 is completed!

Season 2, Chapter 14: Global Turmoil
Page 8 (dA) (SJ)
Page 9 (dA) (SJ)
Page 10 (dA) (SJ)
Page 11 (dA) (SJ)
Page 12 (dA) (SJ)
Page 13 (dA) (SJ)

Improvement is a double–edged sword: while you feel bad for not being able to go back and fix everything, it allows you to go forward stronger; and it repeats on and on: it hurts to redo redo and redo, but you know it's always for a good reason.

28-10-2017 04:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saturn Offline
Pingu
Registered

I was naive to think I could finish this arc still in 2017. Now that I have properly estimated the amount of pages, Chapter 15 will be the first to reach 30 pages. Otherwise, it will be Chapter 16... or 17.

Season 2, Chapter 15: Disturbances
Page 1 (dA) (SJ)
Page 2 (dA) (SJ)
Page 3 (dA) (SJ)
Page 4 (dA) (SJ)
Page 5 (dA) (SJ)
Page 6 (dA) (SJ)
Page 7 (dA) (SJ)

11-11-2017 04:01 PM