[Image: RF8iZPq.png]
04-07-2015, 05:35 AM
Find Reply
The Stove Guy Offline
ambulatory cooking device
Registered

Threads: 0
RE: Sprites INC Hunger Games Simulator
I am curious about how I would die. Can I join?
04-07-2015, 07:07 PM
Find Reply
ThatOneEnderMan Offline
Sewer Boy
Registered

I want to join in on this, why? BECAUSE I WILL KILL ALL OF YOUR BUTTS....or die in the 1st day...;-;
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2015, 07:28 PM by ThatOneEnderMan.)
09-07-2015, 07:27 PM
Find Reply
MegaBossMan Offline
Elizabeth, this is the big one
Registered

Threads: 1
I'd like to participate as well. It may be futile, but I might as well take a shot at it. Count me in!
09-07-2015, 07:55 PM
Find Reply
Threxx Offline
Postman
Registered

Threads: 9
I guess I'll take that last slot...

Generally disgruntled composer and Ideas Guy™. Currently directing Mega Man Shattered Diamond.

My media:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Threxx1/
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/threxx-danne
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Threxx11
10-07-2015, 02:50 AM
Website Find Reply
Mick Galbani Offline
Fanthulhu
Super Moderators

Threads: 37
So, we have all of the slots filled, and the season partway to prepared. However, things aren't quite done yet.

But, to tide folks over, I will allow people to suggest custom events.

So yeah, suggest custom events, fatal or non-fatal. Arena Events, while allowed, aren't quite as likely to used, as I have plans for those.
11-07-2015, 10:31 PM
Find Reply
Valo Offline
Nooblet Tour guide
Registered

Threads: 11
(18:31:08) Valo: set up the events like the old inc rp would have worked if i werent such a crap dm

[Image: RF8iZPq.png]
11-07-2015, 10:33 PM
Find Reply
Mick Galbani Offline
Fanthulhu
Super Moderators

"GRRRRREETINGS! MEMBERS OF SPRITES INCORPORATED! AND WELCOME! TO THE FIRST, IIIIIIINC HUNNNNGERRRR GAAAAAMMMMMES!"

"You don't have to shout so loudly, you know."

"Oh shut up, will you?"

[Image: wnwVVa2.png]

"Anyway, I am your host! The great, and amazing, and proudly insane SIBRE League Member TRICK MAN!"

"And I'm Torrent Man, the poor sap who Trick Man blackmailed into this farce."

"Oh, you wound me! Blackmail's such an ugly word, my friend. Now! Do we need to explain how this is going to go?"

"Do you even care to explain."

"OF COURSE NOT! Let's leave 'em confused for a while!"

"...You are not a very good host, you know."

[Image: D7cU3Z8.png]

"Well now, quite the ragtag bunch of misfits don't you think? I tried to arrange them, and I think it makes sense."

"You just randomized the arrangement of the tributes."

"SSSSSHHHHHHH!!! They don't need to know that! Anyway, look at them all, they look so spry! And completely ready to murder each other senselessly!"

"Of course you'd be excited for that, personally I feel bad for the poor folks you tricked into this, did they even know what they were signing up for?"

"Most of them."

"...Fine. Anyway, I should ask who your favorite to win is."

"Ah, a WONDERFUL question. Just look at them all, they all look so capable! Were it up to me, well...I'd have a hard time deciding between MegaBossMan and Post Monkey."

"Oh? I can understand Post Monkey, his robotic nature means he should have no qualms killing most of them, but MegaBossMan?"

"Oh come on, look at him! Look at that smug, confident, sociopathic smirk! He wants this victory, and he will do whatever it takes to get it."

"I see...personally, I'm hoping for Valo to take home the win, he seems to be the most heroic of this bunch, that alone should be enough to survive this kind of chaos."

"Yeah, and tha-"

"You don't insult my favorites, I don't insult yours, all right."

"Yeah sure okay, whatever. Well! Without further ado, Let the games begin, and may the odds be ever in your favor!"

[spoiler=The Bloodbath]
[Image: oUiRg7h.png]

"Whoa-ho-ho! Look at Rockin' Red there! He's gonna get that mace and no one will be stopping him!"

"Personally, I'm more worried about the fact that Yog-Jaceoth has a Ban-Morning Star. Seeing as how he is a moderator outside of the games, he knows exactly how that weapon should be used."

"...Do we even want to know how he would use it?"

"I sincerely doubt it."

[Image: rMv8xRu.png]

"And the Green Salmon's got a sickle. I'm not sure how well that'll help him against this colorful cast, but any equipment is better than no equipment."

"You do realize one of your favorites has a bag of explosives now, right...are those Trick Bombs!? Are you trying to invalidate this whole procedure of yours?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about, old buddy old pal."

"...You little...ANYWAY! Besides Potato somehow getting a handful of throwing knives, we have an alliance forming between Furosuto Kibatodosu and Soulephant, one can only wonder how long that will last."

"Well, don't they both use purple text on the Deadchat? I think there's some cause for an allegiance, you never know."

[Image: dFEsgrb.png]

"We seem to have a number of straight-up cowards this round."

"Well yeah, but look at Two-Face and Post Monkey! Those two are ready for a good, long game, I'd say."

"Given that at least one tribute has Throwing Knives now, I honestly don't think those stolen maces guarantee anything."

[Image: fpwabaz.png]

"Well, a surprising number of people refused to gather any kind of resources, I must say I'm disappointed by the rampant cowardice."

"I don't think anyone's killed anyone yet either, that's really lame."

"Of course you would think such a thing, how can you be this twisted?"

"You really wanna ask that question m8?"

"..."
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Day 1]
[Image: 1dve8PE.png]

"Well, we definitely have people dead now."

"GLASSES SQUARE YOU SCHMUCK! YOU SHOULD'VE STAYED AWAY FROM THE LAND MINE!"

"I'm kind of curious where MegaBusterBloo and ThatOneEnderMan got those knives from, I'm guessing Potato dropped a few."

[Image: fpbMJOD.png]

"So wait, the literal eldritch horror died by falling from a tree?"

"I never said these things made sense."

"It's you, Trick Man, NONE OF THIS WILL MAKE SENSE!

[Image: UWEIhLE.png]

"So, we have what might be an alien conquerer, and an amblatory stove robot, snuggling together inside one of those...boredome...things."

"Hey, I ship it."

"...w0t?"

"Also, SEE THAT! DIET LOVECRAFT! THAT'S HOW YOU CLIMB A TREE!"

"It's a Ghost Kirby, I'm pretty sure it can float."

"Shut up."

[Image: 8fTNWXP.png]

"Wow...G freaking G Boss Man. G...freaking...G."

"I admit, that's kind of pathetic, even for him."[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fallen Tributes & Current Status]
[Image: 5HuMqZM.png]

"Whoa...did we lose ALL of the chat mod representation in the first day?"

"It certainly seems that way, it's a pity, Yog-Jaceoth never got the chance to use that Morning Star of his."

"Personally...I'm more worried about the eldritch horror that Glasses Square unleashed, good grief what is that thing!?"

"Just don't make a contract with it and you'll be fine."

[Image: uBsU29u.png]

"Well, we've lost five of those poor people already, many of them mods of some kind...it's surprising, really."

"Not really, I mean, two of them were idiots."

"That's awfully harsh, Trick, would C^2 actually have the knowledge to arm a landmine?"

"All the more reason to stay away from it. Least it wasn't as bad as Diet Lovecraft dying by falling from a freaking tree."

"I wonder if anyone grabbed his Ban-Morning Star...Props to MegaBusterBloo and ThatOneEnderMan though, they're proving to be a little bit more dangerous than the others, I would think them ones to keep on eye throughout the event."

"Pity about the Boss Man though."

"There are no words for how stupid Blackmore Darkwing's death was. There are no words."[/spoiler]

And...that's the first part out of the way! I'll hopefully be posting these things daily.
18-07-2015, 05:21 PM
Find Reply
Mick Galbani Offline
Fanthulhu
Super Moderators

"Look at them now...there's nary a hint of INC leadership among them. Can you imagine what kind of chaos this could cause?"

"I really don't want to know what's going through your head sometimes, let's just get on with the round."

[spoiler=Night 1]
[Image: fTRjLyq.png]

"It looks like a number of our tributes are making alliances with one another."

"Heh, I doubt any of them will last, though c0mp should be pleased that someone's looking out for him."

"Considering the nature of the arena, I imagine he might want that water."

[Image: INvFG4t.png]

"...Ha ha! He's got a bomb Ladies and Gentleman! Here's hoping it ends better than Red Rescue's fire did."

"You never know with these people, Soulephant might still surprise us."

"Yeah okay, nice to see some people are optimistic though, I'm looking forward to seeing Dinner Tray's hopes turned to ashes!"

"...You, are, insane."

[Image: Gg2t48q.png]

"...Well...dang..."

"That's a staggering number of tributes to lose all at once...do you see what this kind of insanity does to people?"

"No...I had no idea about any of this at aaallllll..."[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Day 2]
[Image: y12uun4.png]

"I'm guessing Little Soultrain decided against giving Frosty the fishing gear, maybe he was worried that he'd break it?"

"Doubtful...I suppose we shouldn't be surprised by how quickly that alliance failed. Impressive show on Valo's part, tracking down and killing MegaRed225 despite his advantage in equipment."

"Right...Rockin' Red snagged a mace from Boss Man earlier, serves him right." >_>

"Good to know you aren't playing favorites, Trick."

[Image: WiUYjit.png]

"Well...Thorax didn't fail as badly as the boss man did."

"Nor did Lamda, however, it seems MegaBossMan and Potato made a very ill-advised decision. Not surprising, the Post Monkey might be one of the more dangerous tributes we have."

"No love for Slender Block? Wow Torrent, how rude."

[spoiler=When Suddenly]
[Image: BLce94X.png]

"Wait...what? An arena event?"

"Oh goody! And so early too! It's even the desk rain! I'm going to need some popcorn."

"...You made it rain desks on them...why...why did you make it rain desks on them!?"

"Because I could?"

"...I'm going to need a cold, stiff drink when this is all over."

[Image: iqCBgeV.png]

"Ouch...death by defenestration, what a way to go."

"I'm a little surprised C0mp1337 died over money, instead of the water he had...heck, I'm surprised desk purchases mattered to Post Monkey."

"It is kind of odd, maybe they're for Ace?"

"Maybe, doesn't seem like Searchmen367 was as lucky as Post Monkey though."

"No real fanfare to it, he just got squished, I bet Valo sold that desk, he looks real cheeky right now."

"I'm pretty sure that's more something you would do."

[Image: wY0mbQ5.png]

"Wow, we've got quite a few rich people here, Wall Face, Phazon Brain, Slender Block, and Frosty."

"Indeed...though I'm more surprised that Soulephant managed to pick up a desk with The Walrus inside of it, and then threw it out the window."

"I'm surprised that he even fit inside it."[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fallen Tributes and Current Status]
[Image: ZUCBWtn.png]
[Image: dsc3Q4P.png]

"The Suicide Pact, and Rockin' Red, pity how they went out in the end, eh?"

"I suppose so, though between the two of them, I'd rather Valo survive, which he did."

"Good to know you aren't playing favorites, Torrent...and looking at Sliced Potato makes me hungry, darn it!"

"Doesn't seem like death actually slowed MegaBossMan down much, he just seems a little absolutely livid, far cry from his usual composure."

"...Okay then."

[Image: 7Qvc5jq.png]

"HeeheehehehEhEhEeHeE! Always did love to see an arena event cause a slaughter."

"Four people hardly count as a slaughter, in my opinion, and for all we know Threxx and The Walrus may have survived their defenestration."

"You mean being thrown onto the large piles of explosive spikes I have outside the arena?"

"...Never mind."

[Image: e5lCrGC.png]

"Oh wow...we've lost two thirds of the tributes over two days...I can see why you'd call it a slaughter."

"Yep! pity about Freezer losing his cool in battle, but oh well, between him and Post Monkey, I'd much rather the Monkey."

"He certainly seems very skilled, but I'd keep an eye on ThatOneEnderMan, he's proving more effective than I expected, Enderman or no."

"Not about to disagree there. Of course, it's really anyone's game right now...except the ones who are dead."

"...Obviously."[/spoiler]

So yeah...that...definitely happened. I might end up posting the last few sections in pairs, at least.
19-07-2015, 09:57 PM
Find Reply
ThatOneEnderMan Offline
Sewer Boy
Registered

"No love for Slender Block? Wow Torrent, how rude."
"ThatOneEnderMan becomes rich by selling some desks."
"He certainly seems very skilled, but I'd keep an eye on ThatOneEnderMan, he's proving more effective than I expected, Enderman or no."
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! Tongue
20-07-2015, 12:27 AM
Find Reply
Bloo Offline
Professional Mediocre Spriter
Registered

Threads: 8
Well Fuck

If I was a vegetable I'd have ten potatoes.
20-07-2015, 04:07 AM
Website Find Reply
DamonaSchnider Offline
Mega Ma'am
Registered

Threads: 20
Suicide pact huh? That's somewhat disappointing. Still looking forward to seeing who wins at least.
20-07-2015, 05:11 AM
Find Reply
The Stove Guy Offline
ambulatory cooking device
Registered

What a lame death. At least nobody got to kill me.
20-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Find Reply
MegaBossMan Offline
Elizabeth, this is the big one
Registered

Threads: 1
"Look at that smug, confident, sociopathic smirk! He wants this victory, and he will do whatever it takes to get it."

Clearly not enough! Ah well, appreciate my death for now, I'm sure I'll be resurrected just in time to reap my revenge on those who crossed my path!

Until then, I'll watch from my seat in Hell.
22-07-2015, 03:30 AM
Find Reply
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Huh, I guess there was a short-lived rivalry between me and The Walrus in these games. Glad I survived the desk rain though, also because I had a hand in the madness when that happened on chat. I was holding my breath once I got to that part I tell you.

Alas, my worthy adversary. You were a walrus. :3

At any rate, I'm wondering if I'll win this one as well. Though probably not considering I have about as much of a say in the flow of events as anyone... Obviously, that is to say none at all.

Finally, I got a little bored and typed this up. Some side commentary with Hex Man and Gharial Man. Just this once though, because it's Blackmore and not me that's in charge of these games.

[spoiler=If you want to read this rare thing:][Image: xt1cMjf.png]

"Waitwhat? What is this riot here?"

"That's my line, Hex Man! Why are you hijacking these Hunger Games? Blackmore Darkwing already assigned Trick Man and... What Man?"

"Torrent Man."

"Ah, Torrent Man. At any rate, Blackmore already gave those two the job."

"Aw... but yassee, Gharial Man: 1) Blackmore is verymuchertainly dead and 2) we'll hang around for only a while!"

"Then I'll rest my case for the time being. Besides, this does look interesting."

"Of course you would think that! You like hunting people down... Meanwhiles, I'm just here for the deaths! Makes said hunts more fun that way."

"It's safe to say you'll never understand a predator, Hex Man."

"At any rate, I've already seen a blast of a suicide pact! Speaking of blasts, I believe I saw a nuke being delivered to our pal Soulephant there."

Inc Hunger Games Wrote:The Walrus attacks Soulephant, but he manages to escape.

"...Which makes me wonder why he didn't just use it. Ambushed by a walrus! I never thought I'd see the day!"

"Now now, Gharial Man! He escaped! Besides, he's won one of those before!"

"I find that hard to believe, going by this. Who told you that anyway? Storm Woman?"

"Hey, Storm Woman is pretty okay!"

"I suppose that's the exact truth, but I digress and-"

Inc Hunger Games Wrote:It begins to rain desks from the sky.

"...Oh bite me."

"Are those desks? Those are desks! And such an AWE-SOME-MA-ZING-LY special delivery!"

"I... I reckon that's the perfect dream disaster for someone like you."

"Close but not quite! They forgot to put spikes on it! Needs more brutality!"

"Oh right, the spikes. If it's not pain or death with you, it's always spikes. These people though, they think about profit instead. Clever."

"More like boring!... On the other hand, maybe they can buy nukes of their own and waitwhatWHATWHAT?!"

"What now, Hex Man?"

Inc Hunger Games Wrote:The Walrus hides inside a desk, which is promptly thrown out of a window by Soulephant.

"...Oh."

"Souly ain't so badetic now, eh Gharial Man? He got back at the Walrus!"

"Like that's hard. That Walrus didn't fit in the desk! If you check the replay, it's clear he couldn't get his tail end inside."

"Makes for a fun desk though. Maybe when doctor Kreuz gives me a job at the office?"

"He'd have to find a reason first. I will give Soulephant credit where it's due, though. He did actually throw out the desk on his own."

"Yeah, that looked great! Anyway, I think I'm good for a while. Let's head outside, grab the desk, and leave!"

"...No dice, Hex Man. Some other nut placed explosive spikes outside the arena."

"Oh, okay! Don't mind if I grab one of those ouchiemajiggs instead!"

"I figured you'd do that. Let's go!"

"Sure! I'll just get a tape once this is over! By the way..."

"Yes?"

"Do you still want me to bite you?"

"Shaddap."[/spoiler]

[Image: jWFQYSO.png]
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2015, 12:30 PM by Soulephant.)
22-07-2015, 12:08 PM
Website Find Reply
Mick Galbani Offline
Fanthulhu
Super Moderators

"AAAGGGHHH! WHEN I GET BY HANDS ON WHO DID THIS!"

"DO I EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU'RE RUNNING AROUND THE BUILDING YELLING ANGRILY!?"

"SOME PUNK STOLE SOME OF MY SPIKES! I CAN'T BELIEVE THE NERVE!"

*facepalm* "Okay sure...fine then. While he's distracted, let's get this next set of events over with."

[spoiler=Night 2]
[Image: CvbjTRb.png]

"It seems the reality of their scenario has finally started to set in for Traidon and Soulephant. Pessimism and despair, not a good combination in the games."

[Image: VlbxxxT.png]

"And then Post Monkey forgets that he has no mouth, Furosuto Kibatodosu is a jerk to Valo, and Lamda forgot a map. Beautiful." >_>

"GO FROSTY!"

*>_> intensifies*
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Day 3]
[Image: aBsxZm2.png]

"Oh...I didn't know there could be such an act of kindness in the games...surprising."

[Image: w1Kq8F1.png]

"Post Monkey and Furosuto Kibatodosu are either confident, or paranoid, either way, a poor choice. But it seems it wasn't as poor a choice as the one Traidon and Soulephant made when they challenged ThatOneEnderMan. He's getting a fair number of kills under his belt."

[Image: WmMlobS.png]

"And...basically no one went to the feast, evidently everyone is paranoid."

"WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?"

[Image: HkLezMT.png]

"All right, your favorite host is back! What'd I miss?"

"Nothing terribly important, though Soulephant and Traidon are both dead now, ThatOneEnderMan killed them both."

"Ha! Serves them right!"

[Image: GIdY5r1.png]

"Heh, I'm guessing Monkey's got one big toolbox now, huh?"

"Possibly...nice to see Valo taking the time to practice his archery. Without access to his laser weaponry, he'll need to improvise."[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fallen Tributes and Current Status]
[Image: U5Wq9pV.png]

"Wow, that's it? Lame."

"Not every day is going to be as sick and twisted as the last one was. I doubt any of them will compare to you."

[Image: fTaiDEe.png]

"Wow...Slender Block's killed almost a fourth of the tributes, that takes some skill."

"Agreed...the rest of them don't have quite as...why are there pieces missing from Potato's corpse?"

"What? I was hungry?"

ಠ_ಠ[/spoiler]

This one...took longer than I expected. The next one, though, will be a pair of Day-night cycles.
23-07-2015, 09:22 PM
Find Reply
Potato Offline
Registered

I love what you did to my avatar!
Very funny
23-07-2015, 09:28 PM
Find Reply
ThatOneEnderMan Offline
Sewer Boy
Registered

I will kill you all.
Also, 4 people left, i'm totally gonna win this.
GREAT. I JINKED MYSELF. FUUUUUUCK.
24-07-2015, 04:13 PM
Find Reply
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

[spoiler=Final exchange, since that had to happen:]"Hex Man, what in the name of Kreuz are you doing? I thought you'd settle for a tape!"

"I found a live broadcast of the Inc Games! Got a hunch we left at the fun part."

"That doesn't say anything considering the nature of these games."

Inc Hunger Games Wrote:Traidon thinks about losing.

Soulephant cries himself to sleep.

"What do you know? Reality set in for these two."

"Aw, come ON, Gharial Man! Souly is probably crying tears of joy because he threw a walrus from the umpth floor!"

"Hex Man, I know suffering when I see it... So do you actually! Are you playing favorites?"

"Nope!... Ah! The next day is in and isthataFEAST?"

Inc Hunger Games Wrote:Traidon, ThatOneEnderMan and Soulephant get into a fight.

"It's a feast... though I would call it a death trap."

"That's even more fantexcellent! I love me some riots! Try not to die, Sou-!"

Inc Hunger Games Wrote:ThatOneEnderMan triumphantly kills them both.

"NOOO! WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU?!"

"And it's the two pessimists too! I told you so, Hex Man!"

"You told me a bunch of nonsense is what! I insist that Souly was crying tears of joy! Oh, what happened to "knife your friends"?"

"If Soulephant won to begin with, it was all luck."

"Meh. He's dead to me now."

"Well, no disputing he's dead. Actually, Soulephant has always been dead... or undead... Wait a minute! You were just kidding around!"

"Yep! I'm done with this though. I'll probably watch some reruns of the Megaman Revolution Games next. So... Any way to get to the afterlife?"

"Of course not."

"How about the afterafterlife?"

"What do you think, nutcase?"[/spoiler]

Well, guess who cried himself to sleep last night. At any rate, welp I'm ded. Still outlasted BD though.

Good luck to the rest of you. Just don't think about winning, or you'll think about losing and die. ^_^'

[Image: jWFQYSO.png]
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2015, 11:31 AM by Soulephant.)
25-07-2015, 11:30 AM
Website Find Reply
Mick Galbani Offline
Fanthulhu
Super Moderators

(Thanks Potato, I'm glad you approve)

"Okay...safely hid away Potato's corpse, paid off Angel Woman to guard it in case he finds it, I...think his memory's safe now."

"Party Pooper."

"Oh grow up, you twit."

[spoiler=Night 3 & Day 4]
[Image: zNHDdCX.png]

"Oh shoot, Slender Block might be in trouble now."

"Possibly, though not as much as DarkSamus993 might be, the last time someone thought about losing they turned out to be right."

"...Wait, how did Slender Block get an infection anyway?"

"You're the one who set this up, you tell me."

[Image: ZyHPqWA.png]

"First he got an infection, now he sprains his ankle, running away from Red Rescue, of all people."

"You do realize that heroes can be more dangerous than villains sometimes, right? I'm a little surprised ThatOneEnderMan doesn't have an arrow in his head though, given Valo's archery practice."

"You do remember he can teleport, right?"

"And that'll help him in this game? He could do what Furosuto Kibatodosu ended up doing."

"Tru dat, tru dat. Also, dat's the second landmine fail we've had this season."

"Indeed, those things clearly should not be trifled with."[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fallen Tributes]
[Image: d7Or5qr.png]

"One, death. Only one death..."

"Like I said, not all of them are goin to compa-"

"FRIG THIS! WE MUST HAVE MOOORRREEE! MORE DEATH! MORE CHAOS! MORE DEVASTATION AND PAIN!!!"

"...backing away...slowly..."[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Night 4 & Day 5]
[Image: nxNvqQs.png]

"That's not more devastation and pain! I want more devastation and pain!"

"...Like I said, grow, up."

"You know, Torrent Man, I'm starting to think these people don't understand what I pay them for."

"You don't pay them-"

"Ajdbuh-Allow them to live for."

"You don't allow them to live eith-"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!"

"I wouldn't make a very host if I was quiet all the time."

"EeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeRrRrRrRrRrRrRrRgGgGgGgGgGgHHhHHhHHhHHhHHh!!!!!1!!!1!"

[Image: wIexykd.png]

*KABOOM*

"Well...I do believe my comrade just blew a fuse. Anyway! It looks like Valo is being smart about things and making even more equipment, good on him. DarkSamus993, on the other hand, should not have trusted the Post Monkey to keep him alive, not after he forced it to flee from him the day before."

*'ASPLOSION*

"WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS THAT!?"[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fallen Tributes 2 and Current Status]
[Image: 7Cspmbe.png]

"Oh...OH GOOD! DarkSamus993 picked on his original's tendency to blow up every planet she ends up visiting. Joyous...please tell me that was a Phaaze."

[Image: XeGfAql.png]

"Amazing...we only have four people left. ThatOneEnderMan, or Slender Block, from District 1. The Post Monkey, from District 9. Valo, or Red Rescue, from District 10. And Lamda, or wall face, from District 12."

"My personal favorite for the victory is still Valo. Call me a goody-two shoes if you wish, but I've always had a soft spot for the heroic type, and Valo is no different. Given his archery practice, his wooden spear, and his tracking ability, I would think he has some potential to take it away."

"However, at the same time, ThatOneEnderMan has the highest kill count. While it doesn't match the sudden psychosis one of the SIBRE league members demonstrated the last time they were all thrown into this, it is still nothing to sneeze at. He seems to be the most skilled of the tributes here in terms of violence, but all it takes is one mistake, and he's already gotten an infection and sprained his ankle."

"The Post Monkey was a favorite of Trick Man's from day 1, and I can understand why. However, I feel as though he's been falling back a little bit. So he'd need to make a real comeback in order to stand a chance, though given DarkSamus993's death, I would think there's some potential for it."

"And finally, there's Lamda. He has confidence, clean water, money, fresh food, enough sanity to question it, some fire making ability, and the high ground. He certainly seems to have the right skills to survive. But he has made no attempt to kill anyone, and is the only tribute left with no blood on his hands. A surprising fact, to be sure, but it does make him an odd one out. We'll see if he can remain blameless in this chaos."[/spoiler]

"And with that, our next post shall be our finale, tune in then to discover who the winner is among these remaining tributes. Good luck to all of you, and may the odds ever be in your favor."
(This post was last modified: 28-07-2015, 01:28 PM by Mick Galbani.)
28-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Find Reply