Archive Update...Update
Rhythm Offline
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Threads: 69
Archive Update...Update
Well this has been a while. I'm pleased to announce that the entire BN section has been upgraded to the new integrated style! Check it out here:

http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/sprite.php?local=/EXE/

As per usual, please inform me of any mislinks or broken links or other things that aren't working the way they should.

Bit of news now. The next section I will be starting to update is the Star Force section. Once that is finished, the current archive will be complete. Now for the more exciting bit of news...

[Image: Xover.png]

I have started organizing and uploading some of the Xover sprites! Probably the only game we were currently lacking ANY assets of, I have started with the basics. Click the image above to check it out!

The current functional links include the OVER-1 sprites with a nifty new feature to the archive, the two Boss sections, and the Enemy section. The three remaining will take some time to fully organize as the availability of the game is highly limited to me and figuring out which asset goes where will be time consuming.

The other piece of news is that DarkSamus has awesomely and willingly been reripping the entirety of the ZX games so that we have accurate palettes and correct rips. Once these are done they will be uploaded to the site and replace the current sprites we have.

Onward to aliens and confusing bonding with said aliens!!

[Image: 67617b7e1d6Ur.png]
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2015, 02:41 PM by Rhythm.)
23-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Website Find Reply
Metalman Offline
Still Here
Registered

Threads: 13
RE: Archive Update...Update
(23-08-2015, 02:38 PM)Rhythm Wrote: As per usual, please inform me of any mislinks or broken links or other things that aren't working the way they should.

Didn't notice anything wrong in the Mega Man section, but now that all pages have been upgraded to the new integrated style, there is no way to enter the Castlevania section without knowing its link.

... ...
02-09-2015, 07:06 PM
Website Find Reply
Rhythm Offline
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Threads: 69
RE: Archive Update...Update
Yes! That will be step 53 of my 87 step plan to ensure all of the site is fully integrated within itself!

[Image: 67617b7e1d6Ur.png]
02-09-2015, 08:18 PM
Website Find Reply