Mega Man: The Wily Wars 2 (Programmer Needed!!)
Bonglorio Offline
Still Here
Registered

RE: Mega Man: The Wily Wars 2 (Programmer Needed!!)
So people mentioned new Wily Tower bosses, so I got an idea.

Megaman Killers.

Enker, Ballade, Punk and maybe Quint. They could appear alongside or in the place of the revived Genesis unit
13-01-2017 08:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nazeji Offline
Registered

I started drawing Megaman X (mainly just for the curiosity of what a Wily Wars style X might possibly look like)~
On a side note: It's still a work in progress (mainly I need to work on the upper chest area a little more, and then look at it again several times with fresh eyes; and this and blinking are the only frames atm).

[Image: MegamanX_BetaGfx.png] . [Image: MegamanX_Blinking.gif]

---

Hmm, the Megaman Killers seem like a pretty interesting idea. I'm not familiar with them since I haven't played the Gameboy games, but I've come across them while looking up artwork before (and just looked up a brief story on Quint).
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2017 09:37 AM by Nazeji.)
14-01-2017 11:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BBLIR Offline
Casual game developer
Registered

Quote:I started drawing Megaman X~
Why though?
He doesn't appear before MM10, and we're talking about MegaMan 4, 5 and 6.
I get you're trying to make more playable characters, but don't you think that's a little off?
Cool sprites though.

l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l
15-01-2017 08:37 AM
Nazeji Offline
Registered

Ahh thanks. ~But yeah certainly it's off, very much so.
Mainly I just got kinda curious what a Wily Wars style X might possibly look like, so meh, I started drawing lol.
And such characters will not be a normal part of my hack of the game (since I think I'm going to include X and Zero afterall...), just bonus hidden and/or unlockables (or even in a separate 'extra special version' or w/e of the hack) to have more fun with the game, for anyone that wants to experience a romp-through of the stages with such characters (Wily Wars is also based around Time Travel, so I could technically work in some bonus story aspect to semi-fit any such unlockable content, although that's obviously stretching it and not likely desirable to do).

Though I'm not the kind of person to go adding ridiculous stuff and without considering how it affects things (I understand how even mentioning such an idea looks), so I'd only do it in a way that wouldn't ruin the game.

I hope though that I haven't been taking over the thread with what I'm working on, but figured I'd share since it's of the same overall basic idea.
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2017 09:43 AM by Nazeji.)
15-01-2017 09:19 AM
Renhoek Online
Made an account to use once or twice.
Registered

you should create a thread for these sprites in the sprite section so you can get better feedback and you don't have to hijack the thread http://sprites-inc.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=8
15-01-2017 09:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nazeji Offline
Registered

Yeah sounds good, and thank you.

I intended to only showcase & contribute what pertained specifically to this topic (and if I forgot to mention it earlier, feel free anyone to use any gfx of mine that might be useful to you, no credit necessary either, I really don't care about that), and got a little side-tracked; plus to mention that I'm working on this idea of a Wily Wars 2 kind of game as well to simply say that it's a version of this that will exist at some point (since what the thread is really about is the idea itself, and hopefully creating a working game of it).
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2017 11:14 AM by Nazeji.)
15-01-2017 11:09 AM