Rhythm is currently piecing together the list for this year's Wedge Award given annually. If you joined the community after November 25, 2016 and have either only come into DeadChat, posted in the Smeghead forum, or visited the Inc Discord, please send Rhythm a private message to let him know you are an active member of Inc and we can include you in our Wedge Award Eligible Nominees List. Check your profile for your join date before sending the PM. Thank You!

Mega Man: The Wily Wars 2 (Programmer Needed!!)
Maverick Blue Warrior Offline
Registered

RE: Mega Man: The Wily Wars 2 (Programmer Needed!!)
Nazeji, I particularly don't like the brightness in the sprites, it takes away all the original essence from them. And you would have to do the same with all the sprites of the game, meaning you would have to put brightness on all of them. :/

I'm not a professional spriter, I just tried to make the X's sprite closest to what would be an original crapcom sprite. Maybe I'll improve the sprite later, but I would not make a big change.
I also noticed that X's head is too big in your sprite.

I liked the new Proto Man sprite, but if you compare it to the original, I still preferred the sprites of DanmanX5792 from the link I put.

http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/images/2017/...isone..png

Notice how the sprite of the DanmanX5792 is much more faithful to the original 8 bits.

I respect your taste for brightness and sprites, but I did not like it.
Your sprites are good, but they do not have the original essence of crapcom sprites, and I value it very much.
30-01-2017 02:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mega Man: The Wily Wars 2 (Programmer Needed!!) - Maverick Blue Warrior - 30-01-2017 02:15 PM