Grab the CHEESE
CyndersParadigm
Unregistered

Grab the CHEESE
The rules are simple: grab the cheese from the person above. How you do it is up to you, the funnier and more interesting better. Each post must end with the words I have the cheese. So let's start -

I have the cheese
27-09-2015, 11:50 PM
N-Mario Offline
Video Game Veteran
Registered

Threads: 18
RE: Grab the CHEESE
*Grabs it from you, then eats the cheese*

THE END

Grabs a new, TINY piece of cheese from fridge. I have the cheese.
28-09-2015, 12:23 AM
Website Find Reply
DarkDeviant Offline
AlphaRemnant
Registered

Threads: 3
(28-09-2015, 12:23 AM)N-Mario Wrote: *Grabs it from you, then eats the cheese*

THE END

Grabs a new, TINY piece of cheese from fridge. I have the cheese.

*Punches you in the stomach, forces you to barf, then eats that cheese*

Grabs the tiny piece of cheese with a very large crane and hides that cheese with his cheese safe.

NOW I HAVE THE CHEESE!

~~The man sat upon the watchtower, but did not watch, only towered.~~

28-09-2015, 12:55 AM
Find Reply
Lamda Offline
Ace of Spades
Registered

Threads: 28
I hire a highly-organized mercenary PMC to storm your cheese safe. They are armed with fully-automatic assault rifles and fragmentation grenades. Their assault goes without resistance, and their resident safecracker solders a hole in the side of the safe, upon which they retrieve the cheese and return it to me in exchange for their payment. As a safety measure, I pay them double to take the cheese and place it within a maximum-security underground military vault, the containment unit to which I alone have access.

I have the cheese.

Quote:Game making in 6 steps:
1: Get assets and program
2: Smash the two together until stuff happens
3: Beat your face into your keyboard when stuff breaks/doesn't want to work
4: Continue beating your face into your keyboard until you've smashed the right code
5: Rejoice that it works and move on to the next thing
6: Go back to Step 2 and repeat
28-09-2015, 03:40 AM
Find Reply
N-Mario Offline
Video Game Veteran
Registered

Threads: 18
I found the piece of Cheese.

I give the cheese to Toad, then he eats it. His pet fish swallows him for eating the cheese.

I go back to my fridge to look for another piece of cheese. Toads pet fish finds me, then swallows me. It takes both of us to a small, private island that no one knows the location. It is not even visible on any known map. It has top of the line security measures for anyone who dares try to get here. I throw Toad out to the sea, because I am mean like that. Hence forth the original piece of cheese is gone forever. I only have that one small piece of another flavor of cheese of what I had saved left over in the fridge.

I have the cheese.
28-09-2015, 07:13 AM
Website Find Reply
Ash Offline
The English Major Malfunction
Super Moderators

Threads: 9
I attempt to take the cheese, I have the cheese.

I attempt to take the cheese, but instead ended up with N-Mario.

I attempt to take the cheese, but the cheese was just a carton of milk with a missing person poster with N-Mario on it.

I attempt to take the cheese, I'm in the woods, I look down and see I am naked. I start wondering around the woods and find a lake, as I approach I notice a large fish.

I attempt to take the cheese, why are we speaking Greek? A large fish vomits out a goat. He stares at me as the goat melts into a puddle of hot cheese. The heat results in the death of a star. Reality Resets.

I attempt to take the cheese, I have the cheese. I bring it to my face and take a bite, my eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a store is serving a record breaking catch. I swallow and look at the cheese in my hands. I have the cheese. I swallow and look at the cheese in my hands. I cannot swallow. Servings of the catch are being handed out. The cheese shifts uneasily in my mouth. I have the cheese. The servings are large. A family looks concerned. I raise the cheese to my lips, sweat pours down my brow as I take a bite. I have the cheese. I'm on my knees, I plead with the family to not eat. I hear only children's laughter. I have the cheese. I am screaming as parts of me are sent out the door on plates, I am a fish. I cannot hear anything. I take a bite of the cheese. A knife is about to meet my skull. I awake in my bed. My eye twitches involuntarily. I have the cheese. I catch a large fish.

I have the cheese.
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2015, 01:42 PM by Ash.)
28-09-2015, 01:12 PM
Find Reply
Scorpio Offline
Still Here
Registered

I use a Scantron Reality Anchor on Ash and his... interesting... situation, and snatch the cheese right then and there.

I then travel to a vast, trackless expanse of pitch-black desert in a dimension overlapping our own, and arrive at a spot where a circle of twelve idol-pillars stands, staring ominously at a small hole in the center. I deposit the cheese into the hole and nail a steel cover to the ground above the hole, satisfied in my knowledge that the twelve spirits represented by the idol-pillars shall protect the contents of the hole with extreme prejudice until the end of time itself.

I have the cheese.
28-09-2015, 10:21 PM
Find Reply
CyndersParadigm
Unregistered

My friend Hector Brocklebarackobamabank (Barack Obama's Scottish cousin) conveniently has a trans-dimensional teleporter. We travel to the idol pillar home, where Hector pays homage to the idols by sacrificing two and a half llamas to them, while I prise open the cover protecting the cheese. Satisfied with the sacrifice, the idols grant Hector and I safe passage to our teleporter, which we use to travel to our base on Kolinka Island

I have the cheese
28-09-2015, 10:28 PM
MrTrippleAAA Offline
WAHHHHH
Registered

Threads: 1
(Oh I remember this from another forum. xP)
I dig into the solid ground and rise from underneath, punching the damn out of Cynders, grabbing the cheese when he lets go of it.

I has the cheese.
29-09-2015, 02:55 AM
Find Reply
Threxx Offline
Postman
Registered

Threads: 9
I simply take the cheese from MrTrippleAAA's fridge while he is sleeping. I'm not particularly creative.

I place the cheese in a normal cardboard box(?).

I have the cheese.

Generally disgruntled composer and Ideas Guy™. Currently directing Mega Man Shattered Diamond.

My media:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Threxx1/
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/threxx-danne
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Threxx11
29-09-2015, 04:26 PM
Website Find Reply
DamonaSchnider Offline
Mega Ma'am
Registered

Threads: 20
Seeing the cardboard box with the cheese, and knowing that the mouse may someday get that cheese fills me with determination. I spend a week whispering encouragement to the mouse, who eventually works up the nerve to retrieve the cheese. Being a smaller creature, it only takes a minuscule portion of the cheese and gives the rest to me as thanks.

I take the cheese and head off to the local garbage dump where I proceed to hide the cheese amongst the refuse. I also hide several look alike pieces of cheese to throw off any would be thieves.

As it stands, I have the cheese.
(This post was last modified: 29-09-2015, 06:02 PM by DamonaSchnider.)
29-09-2015, 06:02 PM
Find Reply
Bloo Offline
Professional Mediocre Spriter
Registered

Threads: 8
I use a DNA scanner to find the cheese. I then take the cheese to a sky palace, with machine-gun unicorns as gaurds. The cheese sits under my throne, surrounded by lazer bars. My harem adores the cheese.

I have the cheese.

If I was a vegetable I'd have ten potatoes.
29-09-2015, 08:34 PM
Website Find Reply
Scorpio Offline
Still Here
Registered

I let the Wyverns wreak havoc upon the sky palace, as Wyverns are wont to do with sky palaces, and cut the wires to the lazer bars, rendering them non-functional. While the harem is distracted by the Wyverns, I sneak out with the cheese.

I then lock the cheese in a chest cursed by a powerful and ancient creature, with the key given to a completely random one of the powerful and ancient creature's hordes and hordes of hordes of minions, many of which are quite powerful in their own right. The minions are then dispersed throughout the land, going anywhere from the wide-open fields to the deepest, darkest nooks and crannies. And not even I have any idea which one got the key and where it ended up residing.

I have the cheese, suckaz.
29-09-2015, 09:40 PM
Find Reply
Smedis2 Offline
Are video games real?
Registered

Threads: 34
I proceed to kick every single monster in the groin and steal whatever it is they're carrying. Sooner or later, I stumble across the key and open the chest, where I then proceed to, again, kick the ancient demon square in the junk. It reels over in pain as I walk away, triumphant.

I then proceed to build a small probe and launch the cheese into outer space. There is a single door on the probe, but it's rigged with very powerful explosives. If you manage to survive that, it also signals various dangerous alien lifeforms in other galaxies to come and wipe you out. Have fun.

I am indeed in possession of the cheese.

CHECK OUT STUFF I MAKE OVER AT
[Image: d03b37145145880c6532998fa3a49c20.png]
Here's my TWITTER
01-10-2015, 12:54 PM
Website Find Reply
CyndersParadigm
Unregistered

Using Hector Brocklebarackobamabank's trans-dimensional teleporter, I warp directly into the space probe, bypassing the door. I then warp to the nearest space rock, firing a laser blast at the probe to trigger the explosive, creating a beautiful firework display. I decide to make a temporary home deep inside the said space rock, safe from whatever ungodly monster were attracted by the explosion.

I have the cheese
05-10-2015, 02:29 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Threads: 8
The cheese is apparently the cheese of truth. Therefore, it is important enough to warrant a strategy meeting with a stored hologram of Blackmore Darkwing.

We play on Cynders' greed by granting him a wish. He wishes for more cheese. That wish gets corrupted and sends him crashing down to earth. The space rock crashes into Gouda, the Netherlands, which does have plenty of cheese. The authorities believe Cynders to be from outer space, and lock him away for research. I manage to yoink the cheese, and relocate my home to somewhere beneath a Swiss Bank. I guard my home with regenerating telepathic cyborg lemmings that are proficient in the feared Monastic Way of the Viridian Stache. The security password involves the darkest depths of Deviantart, so that intrusion requires a complete sacrifice of sanity. Of course, that's what BD's hologram thought we should do. I just hijack the space rock, seal the entrance, and build a fortress all over it.

I have the cheese, as well as a fancy fortress.

*Plays map fanfare*

EDIT: To reiterate, ignore Entity1037's post. I still have the cheese! Then BD buys a new one

[Image: jWFQYSO.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2015, 10:28 PM by Soulephant.)
06-10-2015, 01:39 PM
Website Find Reply
Entity1037 Offline
That One Person Who Does Things
Registered

Threads: 14
Edit: soulephant how dare you post while I was posting! XP
Now this post is useless!! Everyone ignore this post.

I spot a Jedi out in the wilderness who just got out of his space pod. I sneak up behind him and, when he isn't looking, kick him in the nads. While he's bent over in pain I quickly grab his lightsaber, get in his pod, and fly away. I fly to the space rock and enter. I find Cynder's home and enter a duel to the death with him, which I promptly win because lightsabers. Triumphantly, I take the cheese.

I then fly to the planet Popstar. I find Kirby and ask him to hold onto the cheese. Kirby, being the pink blob that he is, sucks up the cheese, warping it into the endless dimensional expanse of his universe-stomach whose only entrance is kirby's mouth. The cheese is now lost, floating within the endless expanse of objects and thousands of OTHER pieces of cheese.

Have fun with that. Now I have the cheese.

Programming a thing, ba da baa, programming a thing, ba da baa...
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2015, 01:51 PM by Entity1037.)
06-10-2015, 01:40 PM
Find Reply
Mick Galbani Offline
Fanthulhu
Super Moderators

Threads: 37
I go to a nearby grocery store, and buy a piece of cheese for five bucks, I take it home, set it on a plate, and put a sign next to it that says "take a piece"

I have the cheese.
06-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Find Reply
Traidon Offline
The Centurion Ninja of Tuturu~
Registered

Threads: 7
I dig a hole through BD's roof and whack BD upside the head with a shovel, while stealing the cheese.

I then proceed to drive the cheese into a foggy area and drive past a sign that says Silent Hill. After getting lost and surviving numerous terrifying personal encounters i place the cheese in a locked puzzle room.

I have the cheese.

Imagination has the power to change everything
You should enjoy the little detours, to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want
Believe in justice and hold a determination to fist

06-10-2015, 02:57 PM
Find Reply
Mick Galbani Offline
Fanthulhu
Super Moderators

Threads: 37
A tiny pink jester hat scuttles out from a hole in the bottom of the cheese, it then stabs its bells into the cheese, activates a rocket booster, and somehow bursts through the ceiling and flies out of Silent Hill with the most fabulous rainbow you have ever seen trailing behind it.

The jester hat lands inside a protected fortress, lets go of the cheese that it was guarding, and then rings its bells, summoning a horde of green perverted mustache parasites that scuttle onto the cheese and messily devour it, covering themselves in small cheese particles, before being released throughout the fortress. Meanwhile, the jester hat flies next to Traidon, pulls a shovel out of nowhere, and whacks him upside the head with it.

The rizstache horde has the cheese inside it.
06-10-2015, 03:45 PM
Find Reply