Reru Offline
Has a crush on Proto Man
Registered

Megagaga
http://megagaga.webs.com/apps/blog/show/...ise-attack-

My first sprite comic. Sprites are from Power Battle. Leave a comment and tell me what you think!

(The title of my comic is a reference to Segagaga, a Dreamcast game that was released in Japan in 2001.)
26-11-2015 10:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cyanosis Offline
Harbringer of Glitches
Registered

RE: Megagaga
I'm surprised the comic doesn't have Rokujoman as the main character since you're referencing Segagaga.

Your site automatically resizes your comic which causes it to look very fuzzy. For a more traditional web comic that wouldn't normally be a problem but for a sprite comic its really bad.

This could come off as a rude but I'm really wanting to make sure you're able to execute your vision. Is your sprite comic supposed to look bad intentionally?

If it's not here's some feedback to help:

Spreading the blue disease...
27-11-2015 04:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Reru Offline
Has a crush on Proto Man
Registered

(27-11-2015 04:41 AM)Cyanosis Wrote:  I'm surprised the comic doesn't have Rokujoman as the main character since you're referencing Segagaga.

Your site automatically resizes your comic which causes it to look very fuzzy. For a more traditional web comic that wouldn't normally be a problem but for a sprite comic its really bad.

This could come off as a rude but I'm really wanting to make sure you're able to execute your vision. Is your sprite comic supposed to look bad intentionally?

If it's not here's some feedback to help:
I am so happy they made sprites for Yuuta and Akane!
29-11-2015 05:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chiki Offline
Registered

Ah, yes. Megagaga. I was 13 when I did this and I was just beginning to do sprite comics. Not as bad as all the Sonic ones I did when I was like 8 or 9. Otaka won worst character design at the 2015 Sprite Inc Awards. She was a simple Roll recolor because back then I didn't know how to do sprites.
08-10-2017 02:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply