[Video:] Sprite Flashes & Music
Biometal Offline
Soft Tofuz
Registered

Star Sprite Flashes & Music
What's up! I'm Biometal (or "Bio" for short), and I'm relatively new to this forum. I've lurked here many years ago, but never created an account until just now. I couldn't find any Introduction threads, so I wanted to include it here. Go ahead, pick on the new guy! MM - Pokerface

Now that that's through, I just wanted to see what kinds of Mega Man content exists in this forum. I've been visiting only the Sprite area for over the past decade to create some of my works. I don't see as much Mega Man-styled music and sprite parodies anymore, so I figured browse around here and try to find some that I haven't seen yet. In the meantime, I'll post some of my stuff (if that's okay.)
I make both sprite parodies and music, and I've been doing it since 2007.

Here's one of my very first Mega Man flashes from back in 2007:

It's not my favorite, since it's incredibly old. Yet it still receives positive feedback, which is good!

I've also compiled together a list of Mavericks that I've created myself and such, but I won't throw it all in at once; it's a huge list, which means it'll be a huge soundtrack. I'll make separate threads for all that jazz down the road.

Alright, time to look around!

Alsoz, don't mindz if I talkz like this. It'z the native accentz of allz Turtlez.
19-05-2016 09:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Biometal Offline
Soft Tofuz
Registered

RE: Sprite Flashes & Music
I meant to update this thread sooner. So if this is a necro, I'll just probably make a new thread. This one didn't seem to interest anyone, so I might not.

On topic, some new flashes:

(Extra Part)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J3oW1kHeCM
26-01-2018 06:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply