A Comprehensive List of Mega Man Fangames (With Links)
Garirry Offline
gg no re
MaGMML Judge

Threads: 1
RE: A Comprehensive List of Mega Man Fangames (With Links)
Oh I totally forgot about this thread, thanks for bringing it up.

Could it be possible to have Mgea Mna VS Dr Weelee to this list? At the moment there's no public gameplay footage but I made a Sprites Inc thread for it not too long ago which I will be updating from time to time.

http://sprites-inc.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2296
09-05-2018, 06:04 AM
Website Find Reply
Flashman85 Offline
Minor Internet Celebrity
Registered

Threads: 9
(09-05-2018, 05:51 AM)Biometal Wrote: I couldn't help but notice that the 4 "Hard Hat" games aren't included in here.

(09-05-2018, 06:04 AM)Garirry Wrote: Could it be possible to have Mgea Mna VS Dr Weelee to this list?

Whoa, I'm ahead of the game, for once! As it turns out, the Hard Hat games are already on the list, sandwiched between Green Biker Dude and I Can't Defeat Air Man. (I panicked for a moment—I've sampled a couple of the Hard Hat games on stream [and enjoyed them], so I was surprised to hear they might not be on the list.) I snuck Mgea Mna on there the same day I found out about it. And it should probably go without saying that OH JOES! (A Proto Man Adventure) has been updated with a proper download link.

I also went through and culled a bunch of Scratch games that really don't fit the minimum requirements for this list. The few that remain are destined for a "Scratch Sampler" livestream one of these days. I'm not opposed to adding more Scratch games to the list if any appropriate ones are brought to my attention, but I don't think I'll go seeking them out anymore.

No matter where you go, there you are.
10-05-2018, 03:03 AM
Website Find Reply
Garirry Offline
gg no re
MaGMML Judge

Threads: 1
You accidentally misspelled it as "Mgea Mina" instead of "Mna" (both words are anagrams of Mega Man), but thanks for adding anyway.
10-05-2018, 03:53 AM
Website Find Reply
Flashman85 Offline
Minor Internet Celebrity
Registered

Threads: 9
FINALLY, a Mega Man dating sim has been added to the list: Robot Master Cafe. I also tossed the MaGMML1 remake and MaGMML3 on there for good measure.

EDIT: I'm pleased to announce that Proto Man's Return, thought to be lost to the mists of time, is now on the list as well.

No matter where you go, there you are.
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2018, 09:47 PM by Flashman85.)
24-05-2018, 02:24 AM
Website Find Reply