Oh, No! Where Did We Go Wrong? (In Regards To Mega Man Fan Games)
(21-11-2017, 01:00 AM)Mick Galbani Wrote:
(20-11-2017, 10:50 PM)Lionheart261 Wrote: Okay, seriously, has anyone beaten the current build of Quint's Revenge? Can someone please tell me how to beat Wily Fortress 2? I have tried literally everything possible within the game's physics to bypass this one magnet puzzle halfway through it, and it appears to be impossible.

Have you checked any of the more recent Quint's Revenge video playthroughs? They won't be perfect guides for how to beat those sections, but you'll definitely find information in there.

I'd try to give more direct advice, but it's been ages since I've played that level, and QR1 isn't completely my cup of tea even if I do generally enjoy it.

I can't find any recent ones. All the ones I've found are of the original build where Wily 2 was much shorter. I suppose I can give it another go, though.
(21-11-2017, 04:55 AM)Lionheart261 Wrote: I can't find any recent ones. All the ones I've found are of the original build where Wily 2 was much shorter. I suppose I can give it another go, though.

Youtube has a sorting option where you can look through videos by how recent they are. That might help a lot with finding finding videos of the most recent update.
Heh. Funnily enough, I found the perfect one: a developer commentary/let's play by Ace himself.

Don't know how I never stumbled upon it before.

Thanks for the help.
I interrupt this moment of silence to bring you this "blast from the past":

Ok, first of all, the title is......pretty bad.
Mega Man X Next? I don't know.

So, a Mega Man Xtreme styled game? Not bad. I have several questions though:
1)Why the charge shot, explosion sprites, and some other things are from the NES MegaMan games?
2)Of all the music he/she could use, why the CW version of Pharaoh Man's theme?

Also, I have more criticism about that thing, so many playable characters, the others which I don't recall appearing in a X game, enemy and (especially) boss sprites looks goofed up and awful, and boss' behavior that is pretty aggressive but flawed in the same time. Also, he/she should change the SFX of some things.

Overall, this is a very meh game. Aside from that, I really hope this project gets polished, as I want to play a Xtreme-styled game.