Rhythm is currently piecing together the list for this year's Wedge Award given annually. If you joined the community after November 25, 2016 and have either only come into DeadChat, posted in the Smeghead forum, or visited the Inc Discord, please send Rhythm a private message to let him know you are an active member of Inc and we can include you in our Wedge Award Eligible Nominees List. Check your profile for your join date before sending the PM. Thank You!

[Fan Game] MegaMan EXtreme / RockMan eXPerience
EXtremeXPerience Offline
(uhhrmmm...)
Registered

Information MegaMan EXtreme / RockMan eXPerience
To start it off, here's the official title design!

[Image: megamanlogo_by_megamanno99-dahigri.png]
For English version...

[Image: rockmanlogo_by_megamanno99-dahigrf.png]
Japanese rou-gou
...and someday, Japanese localization. MM - Grin

Any font suggestions? Feel free to check it out. MM - 1up

[Image: self1_by_megamanno99-dakh6k5.png]
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2016 05:37 AM by EXtremeXPerience.)
12-09-2016 02:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barberbarberjoe Online
Postman
Registered

RE: MegaMan EXtreme / RockMan eXPerience
Well, it would be better for the EX part to have a font that matches the title. As it is right now, it blends in poorly (especially in the Japanese version).
12-09-2016 06:02 PM
Linzodakatz Offline
Pastman Pot
Registered

Mine giving us a bit more info about the game?

Licensed Game=Cash In

Well, most of the time anywho

-Linzo
13-09-2016 12:18 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valo Offline
Nooblet Tour guide
Registered

Iris AwardDeadchat AwardRush AwardUDON AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorZero AwardInafune AwardRubber Mega Man AwardPixel Master Award
The japanese one is off tradition. the megaman name is done in english lettering, with the subtitle done in katakana

[Image: blLJrzW.png]

The only game that breaks this rule is rockman and forte, but RM&F breaks a lot of other rules too.

[Image: RF8iZPq.png]
13-09-2016 01:04 AM
EXtremeXPerience Offline
(uhhrmmm...)
Registered

(13-09-2016 01:04 AM)Valo Wrote:  The japanese one is off tradition. the megaman name is done in english lettering, with the subtitle done in katakana

[Image: blLJrzW.png]

The only game that breaks this rule is rockman and forte, but RM&F breaks a lot of other rules too.

(12-09-2016 06:02 PM)barberbarberjoe Wrote:  Well, it would be better for the EX part to have a font that matches the title. As it is right now, it blends in poorly (especially in the Japanese version).

Thanks for the suggestions re. title font. I know what you mean guys.

I am still searching for the best font that fits EXtreme, not larger than MegaMan. Besides, I want still the regular font as a subtitle, just like the Japanese one.

When that happens, I can create the one in Japanese version. IDK if I'll use both Romaji or Katakana for RockMan, but let me have the Japanese locals decide. Also other Asians wanna stick to Romaji lettering as well. MM - Derp

(13-09-2016 12:18 AM)Linzodakatz Wrote:  Mine giving us a bit more info about the game?

I am currently finishing in mind the plot and the prologue of the story. Some changes to be made and I want to cater this game to all ages. Mine has sensitive issues and I don't wanna ruin the plot of the game. (e.g. world issues) MM - Ill

BTW, I am currently in process of editing my first set of vids, so please wait patiently 'till I post it here! MM - 1up

13-09-2016 11:40 AM
Linzodakatz Offline
Pastman Pot
Registered

Quote:I am currently finishing in mind the plot and the prologue of the story. Some changes to be made and I want to cater this game to all ages. Mine has sensitive issues and I don't wanna ruin the plot of the game. (e.g. world issues) MM - Ill

BTW, I am currently in process of editing my first set of vids, so please wait patiently 'till I post it here! MM - 1up

Oki,you have a list of robot masters then?

Licensed Game=Cash In

Well, most of the time anywho

-Linzo
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2016 12:29 PM by Linzodakatz.)
13-09-2016 12:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EXtremeXPerience Offline
(uhhrmmm...)
Registered

Lightbulb RE: MegaMan EXtreme / RockMan eXPerience
Let's do this! Click on the link below this line.

Enter the Robot Masters

OK, so the first 3, except Quint, are considered Robot Masters even though they are known first for being MegaMan Killers. MM - Sigh

Here are the descriptions of the bosses:

Enker - (from MMKB Wikia) Enker's only real interest is to destroy Mega Man and not much else beyond that, leaving him with a very cold and gloomy personality. Being a robot built with a Japanese theme, however, he is a profound individual with a strong Japanese spirit, and a liking for New Year's Eve. However, his cold nature makes him somewhat anti-social, and causes him to hang back in the shadows, away from others.

Stage - Waterfall background, an underground sewerage hidden into the forests of Moai/Easter Island outside Chile.

Quint - (from MMKB Wikia) Quint is Mega Man from a peaceful future that was modified by Dr. Wily to fight against Mega Man in the present. He is not be mistaken for Rockman Shadow from the game Rockman & Forte: Mirai Kara no Chousensha, who was created at the same time period as Quint and is similar to him, and uses a weapon similar to Sakugarne.

But... due to this time, Quint possesses the same powers as of RockMan Shadow due to unexplained reasons and hid inside quarries in Grand Canyon.

Stage - Grand Canyon quarries, Arizona, USA.

Punk - (from MMKB Wikia) Punk is a Robot Master who believes in his strength, and enjoys fighting his opponents on equal terms to prove it. He is rebellious, following his own path in life and refusing to obey figures of authority, but is somewhat susceptible to misunderstanding people. In fitting with his punk rocker-like appearance, Punk likes to collect and wear spiked accessories; Turbo Man does not get along well with him, most likely due to the Mega Man Killer's numerous sharp attachments posing a threat to his tires.

Stage - Big Ben Clocktower, London, United Kingdom/Great Britain.

Ballade - (from MMKB Wikia) Ballade has great pride and believes he is the strongest robot. Ballade has a second form that increases his strength. His greatest strength is his love for taking on challenges, although this mindset does make him a rather simplistic individual. He likes to be the best, often proving himself by fighting robots that he thinks look strong, and dislikes opponents who have no competitive spirit.

Stage - Unknown teleportation to outside Earth (similar to Jakob Project in MegaMan X8) that transports minerals, ore and oil to Wily Space Fortress in Scarborough Shoal, Spratly Islands ... west of the Philippines.

Thunder - (WFG-001) (formerly named Voltage Man?) Thunder is the leader of the new set of Robot Masters built by Dr. Wily and enhanced by Angelina Madrigal Giovanni, a Cuban professor and scientist. Formerly has arguments with BrightMan and ClownMan due to his aggravating behavior, Reuben Voltaire Ferrer, Angelina's spouse and American president, hired him to re-create the rest of the Robot Masters and assigned him as the new leader, in exchange of assisting military controls in the Far East and the United States.

Unfortunately, due to the bulbrite invasion which causes the plan to be ruined, Thunder immediately escaped from the US and hids in a warship located at a port area in Buenos Aires.

Stage - Port area in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Grizzle - (WFG-002) Grizzle is a very cool but impatient Robot Master, taking charge of the marijuana plantation inside forests of Addis Ababa. Known supplier of marijuana together with a Filipino con-artist and follower of President Ferrer, Russell Jack "RJ" Salvaje. Grizzle is one of the trustworthed followers of Thunder, and is said to have a very lax attitude, but releases great anger and power when aggravated.

Stage - Forests in Addis Ababa, Ethiophia.

Poseidon - (WFG-003) Poseidon is said to be the deafest and the loner of all the Robot Masters Wily and his Patriots ever created. Accidentally put into a cryotheraphy machine by Grizzle for weeks, Poseidon turned into a loner and always not getting along with the other Robot Masters, but found friends in some animal robots Dr. Wily created earlier.

Stage - Unknown water filtration unit inside Bermuda Triangle.

Matrix - (WFG-004) Matrix is the brains of their group. A loyal friend of Thunder, Matrix plans everything and never misses tasks from Wily. He has created its own space laboratory/teleportation hatch laboratory in Germany and known to communicate in 96 languages.

Stage - Space laboratory/teleportation hatch laboratory beside seashores in Hamburg, Germany.

Magnum - (WFG-005) (formerly named Magnum Man?) Magnum is formerly a shaman, known for his trickery and alchemy which caused chaos on some cities in Asia. Hired by Ferrer and Salvaje, Magnum is hired as Thunder's assistant, and always linked to their new Robot Master member, Athena(formerly Megami), for his flirty gestures. Magnum urged to drop his name Man after Magnum in order to serve Wily's new orders... and to get away from his enemies, NapalmMan, BombMan and DrillMan, whom he encountered and stole weapons from using his magic! He has powers to convert himself into a tank, a bulldozer, a jet and a submarine, using his military backpack disguises as his magic backpack.

Stage - Travelling from Nearby Fukuoka port to Busan, South Korea.

Athena - (WFG-006) (formerly named Megami by Dr. Light, a stolen medic robot) Megami is known to be the most beautiful and most shy of all medic robots alongside Yeosin(Andromeda) and Nushen.(destroyed earlier in MY storyline) She is stolen by Wily and transferred her consciousness into a Robot Master, making her old body and mind completely dead. Athena is also known for his appearance and figure, making a perfect conversion of a Robot Master according to Giovanni. Giovanni created the prototype body made from references of models and beauty queens.

Stage - Hidden volcano in Moscow, Russia. (has simulation lab which not showed in this game)

Andromeda - (WFG-007) (formerly named Yeosin by Dr. Light, a stolen medic robot) Yeosin is known to be the most intelligent and most naive of all medic robots alongside Megami(Athena) and Nushen.(destroyed earlier in MY storyline) She is stolen by Wily and transferred her consciousness into a Robot Master, making her old body and mind completely dead. Formerly, Yeosin has always a confrontation with Megami regarding beauty concepts, and mostly argues with her, making her naive later. She's always with how Megami dresses, thus still applies when their consciousness transferred as well, but still remained "the best of friends".

Stage - Devastated satellite center turned Wily's command center in Shanghai, China.

Loki - (No patent number) (former Doc Wily robot burden in Gaza pyramids) Known to be as Project Loki, this Doc Wily robot will be found by MegaMan/ProtoMan inside one of the pyramids of Gaza. When confronted, a bulbrite will suddenly appear and giving birth to this Doc Wily robot, causing to be reprogrammed and will fight MegaMan/ProtoMan.

The mission is named Project Loki, thus the name, after the god of trickery... and the Wily(Yes, it is!) wily trickster god of Norse mythology. He is also a shape shifter, thus the name of this mission.

Stage - Hidden in one of the Gaza pyramids, Egypt.

(This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 04:19 AM by EXtremeXPerience.)
13-09-2016 01:15 PM
EXtremeXPerience Offline
(uhhrmmm...)
Registered

Sorry for the very long delay MM - Shades ... but here is the Introduction Stage. MM - 1up

Feel free to comment and suggest. MM - Happy

So long to upload, this spoiler keeps me bothering while the video is finished uploading. I used Movie Maker 6 rather than using Vegas Pro 13 at 90 degress Centigrade while video is rendering at 30%.

[Image: temperal1_by_megamanno99-dai1925.png]

(This post was last modified: 17-09-2016 02:20 PM by EXtremeXPerience.)
17-09-2016 02:15 PM
WreckingPrograms Online
Programmer I guess
Registered

Rush Award
That looks really good so far! The level design can be a bit dull at times, but I'm sure you'll be able to fix that with some more polish here and there. I really like the graphics, they certainly aren't your generic 8-bit sprites; however, I did notice some clashing (especially with enemy sprites). The bosses seem well-designed for the most part, although the long buster charging time seems to make them more of a hassle than they should be. Overall though, this game shows a lot of potential and I'll be sure to follow its progress!
17-09-2016 02:44 PM
EXtremeXPerience Offline
(uhhrmmm...)
Registered

(17-09-2016 02:44 PM)WreckingPrograms Wrote:  That looks really good so far! The level design can be a bit dull at times, but I'm sure you'll be able to fix that with some more polish here and there. I really like the graphics, they certainly aren't your generic 8-bit sprites; however, I did notice some clashing (especially with enemy sprites). The bosses seem well-designed for the most part, although the long buster charging time seems to make them more of a hassle than they should be. Overall though, this game shows a lot of potential and I'll be sure to follow its progress!

Oh, my first reply to the vid. Thanks for the comment. I know there are still issues with the game, but as far as I go with this, I'll keep you fans updated on this.

As always, if you have suggestions, or additional help, feel free to comment. Thanks a lot.

17-09-2016 02:50 PM
barberbarberjoe Online
Postman
Registered

I won't say any gripes I have with the story, but in terms of technical issues, the music doesn't seem to loop properly. Also, the volume for certain sound effects doesn't seem to be even.

Seems to run pretty well otherwise though.
17-09-2016 04:41 PM
Valo Offline
Nooblet Tour guide
Registered

Iris AwardDeadchat AwardRush AwardUDON AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorZero AwardInafune AwardRubber Mega Man AwardPixel Master Award
Please tell me the sprites arent finished?

[Image: RF8iZPq.png]
18-09-2016 02:02 AM
EXtremeXPerience Offline
(uhhrmmm...)
Registered

(17-09-2016 04:41 PM)barberbarberjoe Wrote:  I won't say any gripes I have with the story, but in terms of technical issues, the music doesn't seem to loop properly. Also, the volume for certain sound effects doesn't seem to be even.

Seems to run pretty well otherwise though.

Right, barberbarberjoe, but I have a code now that will loop properly the BGM. MM - Sigh I'll do it later once the whole game coding is one, and I have the BGM pieces as well. MM - 1up

(18-09-2016 02:02 AM)Valo Wrote:  Please tell me the sprites arent finished?

Yes, and badly badly needing expert spriters out there to help me out. MM - What

Oh and BTW, here's another video! Presenting... Enker Stage

18-09-2016 09:03 AM
Smedis2 Offline
Are video games real?
Registered

Reggae AwardAuto Award
The levels are a bit dull and the jump is WAY too off. Some of the more technical bits (like the boss death animations, and roll contacting you mid-stage and all that) and the bigger emphasis on story are neat... but the game certainly needs a lot more work.

The intro stage drags on WAY too much. The 2 branching boss fights depending on what difficulty you're playing is neat (and most of the bosses seem pretty decently designed with good tells and whatnot), but 15 MINUTES to finish the start of the game is a little too much, especially since it doesn't really offer a whole lot aside from introducing the bar grabbing mechanic and yoku blocks. It's not BAD, but it's not particularly good either. The Hammer Joe at the end of the long bar segment is kind of a dick move, too, so you should probably manage that.

Enker's stage sort of has the same problem, though not as bad. One of the main things I have a problem with though is that you introduce the fact you can grab the things on the walls in a weird way. I recommend doing something other than having it be below as instant-death spike trap.

[Image: e4f263b9a7c5b719c638612b53c0aa0b.png]

All in all, I've seen WORSE, but I've certainly seen BETTER. Work on the jump and make the stages a little more varied and maybe my tone would be lighter, but for now, it's only just kind of mediocre.

(i won't even mention the sprites. they pretty much speak for themselves, but you mentioned you want someone to make better ones so I won't hold it against you)

CHECK OUT STUFF I MAKE OVER AT
[Image: d03b37145145880c6532998fa3a49c20.png]
Here's my TWITTER
18-09-2016 12:18 PM
EXtremeXPerience Offline
(uhhrmmm...)
Registered

(18-09-2016 12:18 PM)Smedis2 Wrote:  The levels are a bit dull and the jump is WAY too off. Some of the more technical bits (like the boss death animations, and roll contacting you mid-stage and all that) and the bigger emphasis on story are neat... but the game certainly needs a lot more work.

The intro stage drags on WAY too much. The 2 branching boss fights depending on what difficulty you're playing is neat (and most of the bosses seem pretty decently designed with good tells and whatnot), but 15 MINUTES to finish the start of the game is a little too much, especially since it doesn't really offer a whole lot aside from introducing the bar grabbing mechanic and yoku blocks. It's not BAD, but it's not particularly good either. The Hammer Joe at the end of the long bar segment is kind of a dick move, too, so you should probably manage that.

Enker's stage sort of has the same problem, though not as bad. One of the main things I have a problem with though is that you introduce the fact you can grab the things on the walls in a weird way. I recommend doing something other than having it be below as instant-death spike trap.

[Image: e4f263b9a7c5b719c638612b53c0aa0b.png]

All in all, I've seen WORSE, but I've certainly seen BETTER. Work on the jump and make the stages a little more varied and maybe my tone would be lighter, but for now, it's only just kind of mediocre.

(i won't even mention the sprites. they pretty much speak for themselves, but you mentioned you want someone to make better ones so I won't hold it against you)

Boss death animations? Want it shorter or like that one just like MMX series?
Roll or any other NPC calling? The reason why they call the player is the player pressed the response key (Spacebar). Actually, you can pass on that to move on. MM - Grin

Re: Intro Stage

Re: The Hammer Joe at the end of the long bar segment is kind of a dick move, too, so you should probably manage that.
Hmmm... how about removing that hammer joe? Agree? I think of that too as well.
Shortening from 15 minutes for the Intro Stage? 10 would do. You can't avoid the storyline though. Just simply pass on some enemies and ... that's it. I am also trying to finish everything so that when I release the game, that's the time we'll be making adjustments to fit every MegaMan fan's wants and needs for this game. MM - Happy

Re: Enker Stage

Re: [Image: e4f263b9a7c5b719c638612b53c0aa0b.png]

Actually, I can encode the exact x coordinates although it's way too off the anchor. Regards on managing how to grab on something to avoid spikes or other traps... it's actually correct grab timing. You'll learn that when I release the game in due time. Capcom did it. MM - Sigh If you remember Darkwing Duck for NES/FamiCom as a reference, it's timing you'll be concentrating on this. All we need is some skill. MM - 1up

And... I forgot, do you guys see some nostalgia on this stage? Seems kinda like Waterfall stage in Contra. Remember? MM - Grin

(This post was last modified: 18-09-2016 02:01 PM by EXtremeXPerience.)
18-09-2016 01:55 PM
barberbarberjoe Online
Postman
Registered

(18-09-2016 01:55 PM)EXtremeXPerience Wrote:  I am also trying to finish everything so that when I release the game, that's the time we'll be making adjustments to fit every MegaMan fan's wants and needs for this game. MM - Happy

Honestly, that's part of the problem. I've been noticing this trend of Mega Man fan game makers refining their games to look more balanced/polished after they are released, not before (or rush it out as quickly as possible, ala Sunrise and Perfect Harmony). There should have been a bit more advance planning in this regard (alongside asking a spriter and composers for help, which there are plenty on DeviantArt and YouTube). Apologies if I am sounding negative. Undecided
18-09-2016 02:16 PM
EXtremeXPerience Offline
(uhhrmmm...)
Registered

(18-09-2016 02:16 PM)barberbarberjoe Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 01:55 PM)EXtremeXPerience Wrote:  I am also trying to finish everything so that when I release the game, that's the time we'll be making adjustments to fit every MegaMan fan's wants and needs for this game. MM - Happy

Honestly, that's part of the problem. I've been noticing this trend of Mega Man fan game makers refining their games to look more balanced/polished after they are released, not before (or rush it out as quickly as possible, ala Sunrise and Perfect Harmony). There should have been a bit more advance planning in this regard (alongside asking a spriter and composers for help, which there are plenty on DeviantArt and YouTube). Apologies if I am sounding negative. Undecided

Actually, I want to even thank you for that comment. MM - Happy I am also seeking for any help from all of you guys who want to contribute to this game. I also believe that discontinuing the game progress is because of too much time constraints, too much work on something else, etc. preventing from doing this hobby. For me, I have the will and patience... I believe that lacks from some of the game makers who discontinued from continuing these awesome games. I truly believe that I have that, and so I will stick to these no matter what happens.

From now, I am still needing help for expert spriters and 8-bit NES-styled BGM creators, but please... no money involved. I am only counting for your passion! Big Grin

BTW, this 33-year old geek being impatient?

18-09-2016 02:43 PM
EXtremeXPerience Offline
(uhhrmmm...)
Registered

Uploaded just today. Can't upload the video because of server downtimes.

Enjoy... and feel free to comment as always.

Quint Stage

Please take note! This vid is a part of my recordings of first four Robot Masters. The WIP game is not updated yet.

19-09-2016 10:56 AM
MrKyurem Offline
One of your Five a Day!
Registered

Revo Remix ContributorBooblight Award
(19-09-2016 10:56 AM)EXtremeXPerience Wrote:  Uploaded just today. Can't upload the video because of server downtimes.

Enjoy... and feel free to comment as always.

Quint Stage

Please take note! This vid is a part of my recordings of first four Robot Masters. The WIP game is not updated yet.

First thing I notice is that you have an incredibly poor awareness of the flow of the game. It seems that the player is constantly being interrupted by un-necessary dialogue. What makes this more entertaining is that this dialogue often comes across like one of Roll's intentionally interruptive and annoying "tips" in Egoraptor's rather famous Sequelitis video about Mega Man, which pinpoints some of the good design in the Mega Man games. If you're relying on dialogue to teach your players things that are as simple as "shoot this thing," you seriously need to work on the game's design. Even if it's using dialogue to explain something complex, you should be considering toning down the complexity first before adding dialogue.

The met-dispenser room is incredibly uninteresting as well. You jump in front of a machine and spam fire until they've finally lost their ridiculous amount of health. This isn't engaging - this is a grindfest. Something I'd expect from a large scale MMO, not from a 2D action platformer.

The gravity in the game is also abnormally high - when combined with the vertical camera movement, this becomes rather nauseating, and could easily make some people (myself included) feel somewhat ill.

The adaptor thing felt like a very unrewarding item in the position it was placed it - not only was it placed somewhere where you essentially couldn't get past it without picking it up, but you also have to pay for it later. If you're going to do this, you're better off just making it available in the shop to start with. If not, hide it better in a split path, and give it to them immediately.

It was just after this when I went "oh for gods sake" when yet another message box showed up. This is almost insulting to the player. We can gather that this is an enemy, we know this is something you shoot with a pattern, we don't need to be spoon-fed.

The maze room felt rather uninteresting and bland, and the room after it (with the two jackhammer mets) didn't have much going for it other than "shoot the things" either. Nothing after this was overly interesting, either, apart from the pickaxe guys from Guts Man's stage, who I noticed has projectiles that are way too fast.

STOP IT WITH THESE OBVIOUS MESSAGES AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Now that that's out of the way, I'd like to point out that the Mega Man - Quint dialogue is honestly really bad. Mega Man is cocky and out of character, Quint is also insanely out of character (being Mega Man), and Quint is apparently Mega Man's past self, when he is canonically Mega Man's future self. I'm honestly not sure how this mistake was made, as Mega Man's past is rather clearly shown in the main games, and is rather straight forwards, too.

...and now you're saying Quint isn't Mega Man. This is completely false - Quint is Rock taken from the future, repurposed to become a fighting machine yet again - this time, for Wily.

The actual Quint fight is... ugh. All of his attacks come out way too fast, he moves too fast in general, and his attacks are flat out uninteresting. Two of them just fire a projectile forwards and one of them is a direct attack forwards - they're all solved just by jumping. His second form doesn't feel like it has much polish, either. The projectiles, yet again, move way too fast, and the range they have is rather ridiculous (you can essentially only hit Quint if he's going to hit you, as there's basically no way to dodge the spread from his Sakugarne without scrolling him offscreen - and thus having no way of knowing what he's doing. While I'm talking about it, having such a large boss room size does not really seem to help this boss much at all.) The boulder rain is also rather annoying, and - you guessed it - too fast. These two, when combined, make for a lot of unavoidable hits. The punishment for being cornered is way too much as well - it looks like you got hit 4 times while cornered - this should be just once. What's more worrying is that you're the creator of this boss - you know everything they can do, everything they will do, and how they will do it. Nobody will likely ever be better at beating this boss than you - and yet you still can't beat it without losing half of your health.

Overall, there's not a lot going for this stage. When it's not making dialogue boxes pop up left right and centre, or giving you grindy/unfair challenges, it's looking like a rather uninteresting chore to get through.
19-09-2016 03:26 PM
Yozzaxia1311 Offline
I do various things.
Registered

Quote:You are my past self!

So in this universe... Dr. Light created Quint, downgraded him to Rock, then upgraded him to a less powerful robot than he first was (Mega Man)?

Woahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoah
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 08:19 PM by Yozzaxia1311.)
19-09-2016 08:19 PM