Missing Wily Wars Sprites
Hey all! I noticed there were some stuff missing from the Wily Wars section.

You don't seem to have the 'puff' effect Air Shooter makes when it hits something immune to it, as well as the sprites for Leaf Shield being deflected and drifting down.

Another effect you're missing is when the Thunder Beam splits diagonally when it deflects off something.

Thank you for your time, keep up the good work!
(10-10-2016, 05:34 AM)Bonglorio Wrote: Hey all! I noticed there were some stuff missing from the Wily Wars section.

You don't seem to have the 'puff' effect Air Shooter makes when it hits something immune to it, as well as the sprites for Leaf Shield being deflected and drifting down.

Another effect you're missing is when the Thunder Beam splits diagonally when it deflects off something.

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff missing for most games, so that's not surprising.

[Image: oYkaTCD.png]

The Leaf Shield being deflected uses a frame of the rotating animation (2nd to last frame on the sheet). It just flips it horizontally back and forth as it drifts downward, so nothing new to rip for that.
(10-10-2016, 04:16 PM)DarkSamus993 Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 05:34 AM)Bonglorio Wrote: Hey all! I noticed there were some stuff missing from the Wily Wars section.

Yeah, there's a lot of stuff missing for most games, so that's not surprising.

[Image: oYkaTCD.png]

The Leaf Shield being deflected uses a frame of the rotating animation (2nd to last frame on the sheet). It just flips it horizontally back and forth as it drifts downward, so nothing new to rip for that.

Thanks!

BTW, what else is missing, your post implies there was something else...
(10-10-2016, 10:25 PM)Bonglorio Wrote: Thanks!

BTW, what else is missing, your post implies there was something else...

I don't know specifically what's missing, I'm just saying in general the site is missing a bunch of stuff.
The Rockman Mega World title screen logo seems to be missing, I assumed it would have been next to the Wily Wars logo - the Rockman background graphics are already there for the games themselves.

The "CL" abbreviation (e.g. Clash Bomber instead of Crash Bomber) in the Wily Tower weapon select is also missing, same with Right Lab, the Rockman 3 ending might also be the same with the Dr. Right/Light differences. Oddly, the WT weapon select screen also shows the Rockman text with a space e.g. ROCK MAN (1/2/3), which never occurs anywhere else or even in any other game (except for the tiny US-style logo used in the Famicom Rockman 3 stage select, if that even counts).

Gemini Laser also gets smaller when it goes through an enemy after killing it, the smaller sprite isn't there.