ShadowMan's Mysterious Findings
So for the last 6-ish years, I've been coming to this site to look for sprites of MegaMan when Spriter's Resource didn't have them, and I was always disappointed when something was not covered here that I needed, so my goal is to help contribute to make sure no MegaMan sprite gets unnoticed wow that was cheesy as hell

Unused QuickMan from RockBoard
[Image: xRsEyHM.png]

Thank you Clownman for finding the missing tile and that sprite I missed.

Unused DrillMan from RockBoard
[Image: z7lTt04.png]

Colors not accurate and has some pieces missing

MegaMan Pinball (Mobile)
[Image: MMPB_misc.PNG]
[Image: MMPB_enemies.PNG]
[Image: MMPB_objects.PNG]
[Image: MMPB_tiles.PNG]
Nice! So what next are you planning?
[Image: 8ONsjGO.png]

Near the bottom.
Hey guys I haven't posted on this site for awhile and just noticed ClownMan's reply so I fixed up Quick's sheet.

I've had this one in my folder for sometime so I figured I should piece together my estimates and show it.

[Image: z7lTt04.png]
I couldn't find most of the tiles to this, so again if anyone wants to step in and help that'd be nice. MM - 1up
Solved it.

[Image: 5eObukp.png]

Just required repeat tiles and/or alignment changes.

MM4 Drillman is there so you can see how it repeated.

My estimation of his palette using other characters in the game. Not entirely sure how the ingots would work since they would have to share either his body or his drill's palette.
[Image: peqtKfW.png]
Thanks again Clown! I wonder what else I can find in this strange rom...
Hey it's me ShadowMan!

I noticed that "MegaMan Pinball" has been coming soon for a couple years, so I decided that I couldn't wait any sooner for someone else to rip it.

[Image: MMPB_misc.PNG]
[Image: MMPB_enemies.PNG]
[Image: MMPB_objects.PNG]
[Image: MMPB_tiles.PNG]

Yes I know my name is Venom but now I want to be called ShadowMan as it's my Spriter's Resource name.