Various help request for Shantae Fan game
SilentBobX Online
Regular
Registered

Threads: 5
Various help request for Shantae Fan game
Hey folks. SilentBobX here.
I've been meaning to post this for a while, but haven't had the chance what with my busy schedule. I'm in need of some help for a Shantae fan game project I'm working on. I need help with some various assets for the game. Sprites, backgrounds, tile sets, ect.
I'll need help with boss characters and some editing for excising characters. I've already taken stage enemy characters and converted them into moving sprites in the Game Engine I'm using, so no need to worry about that. I'll also be trying my hand at the sprite editing for the existing characters, so I'll be able to help with that at least. lastly, in regards to sprites, I've made a sprite sheet for an original playable character, but need help fixing him up.
I do plan on using many assets from Risky's Revenge/Pirates Curse, but there's not lot out there, so I'm wondering if anyone can rip a few stages from said games. I already have what the Spriters Recourse has to offer, but still need some assets from other levels. I do plan on having original levels as well so I'll need help with that.
If you're willing to help, let me know and I'll get back to you when I can, either PM me or ask here. If anyone has any questions let me know and I'll answer them as best as I can. If you need info on the project. here's a link to the thread:
http://sprites-inc.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1796
19-02-2017, 08:47 AM
Find Reply