Let's Talk About FictionSphere
MS30 Offline
MetalSonic30
Registered

Threads: 3
Let's Talk About FictionSphere
So, has anyone heard of a fan game called Mega Man ZX Genesis? That fan-game is (currently being) made by Team Einherjar. As of recent, the team decided to go and make a new, completely original game! This game is called FictionSphere!

As a fan of Mega Man ZX Genesis, I found myself very interested in FictionSphere! It's not straight up a Mega Man clone/game (like Mighty No. 9) but you can clearly see that they were inspired by it! In fact, I think it's safe to say they were inspired by specifically the Mega Man Zero and ZX games (and IMO even the Azure Striker Gunvolt games!)!

They currently are having a Kickstarter and I think any support given to the project will please the developers greatly! I highly recommend looking at their Kickstarter page since they have far more information that I have not even talked about yet!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/116...tionsphere

So, what do you guys think? Liking what you see? Me personally, I hope to see it grow and become a game in the future!
22-02-2017, 03:35 PM
Website Find Reply
TheFallenAlchemist Offline
Dr. Wily's Bastard Child
Registered

Threads: 33
RE: Let's Talk About FictionSphere
So you're part of the team. I wish you guys the best of luck. It's been teetering around the 6k mark for quite a while. Maybe it'll bump up a little, but I still think 30k is a lot. Please do not forget about Patreon, which may be a better option for you if the KS fails.

I would like to see this get made, but I often feel that devs make the mistake of shooting too high on a new project with no real credentials. It is happening far too often. People are more likely to donate after they've been familiar with previous products and enjoyed them. If I liked your last game, I would be more willing to support this one.

Yeah, I review stuff: [url]http://thegrimtower.com[/url]
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2017, 11:01 AM by TheFallenAlchemist.)
26-02-2017, 11:00 AM
Website Find Reply
MS30 Offline
MetalSonic30
Registered

Threads: 3
RE: Let's Talk About FictionSphere
Um, I'm not a part of the team. ^_^; I was just bringing it up as a fan of their works. Haha.
28-03-2017, 07:59 PM
Website Find Reply