Megaman Fangames Extravaganza
The Mega Fan 19XX Online
Dr."Not-Very Smart" Guy
Registered

Megaman Fangames Extravaganza

To celebrate Megaman's 30th Anniversary (even if it's still too early for that) i'll be doing a series of videos of me playing the most obscure MM fangames, taken straight from Yoyo games! Some of them had the potential to be good, some of them are bad, some of them have MIDI music, and some of them can't even be qualified as "games", and you'll see why soon...

Here's how it'll work: i'll post a video per day and i'll leave a link(s) to the fangame(s) shown in it.

NOTE: Since there will be more than one fangame on this list and because i don't want to spam the "Let's Play" section with multiple threads about one fangame that mostly it'll be just done in one video i'll be posting all of them here.

Also, why would i upload these videos right now instead of waiting until December to do it? well, there's two reasons for that:
1. I want to get them out of the way, and besides, these videos are the only thing i have right now, no memes, no random videos or anything else right now.
2. Since YouTube is going to discontinue Annotations in May 2 it's better to upload them now than wait for them to die, and trust me, unlike the previous two fangames i played (MM: The Final Chapter & MMZ), i do have lots of things to say about these new fangames right now.

So get your weapons ready! because this will be the start of a wild ride!

Disclaimer: None of the fangames shown were created by me, they belong to their respective owners.
(This post was last modified: 20-03-2017 07:45 PM by The Mega Fan 19XX.)
17-03-2017 11:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Mega Fan 19XX Online
Dr."Not-Very Smart" Guy
Registered

RE: Megaman Fangames Extravaganza
AND NOW THIS SERIES HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!

To start this marathon here's one of the many "gems" buried in the pile of garbage that i'll be playing. it's Mega Man Dash: Director's Cut. Watch me as i dash through the Intro Stage and fight a boss that shoots unavoidable lasers (grrreeeaaaaat...).

Created by Benjamin8769 and "THE Productions".
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ireh7yn0ui05ty...or_Cut.exe

NOTE: this fangame was already uploaded by someone else but I played it anyways so i can get a little bit of context when i play the sequel.

Thoughts Behind the Scenes:
20-03-2017 07:57 PM
The Mega Fan 19XX Online
Dr."Not-Very Smart" Guy
Registered

The trainwreck continues...

YouTube took the whole day to process this video but here it is.

I'll put my thoughts behind the scenes later.
22-03-2017 02:52 AM
The Mega Fan 19XX Online
Dr."Not-Very Smart" Guy
Registered

Mini-ranting about YT ahead!
Anyways, even then there's not much to say here aside of the obnoxious enemies and level design. Although i make it to one of the bosses, (spoiler alert: it's crazy as hell).
But anyways, stay tuned tomorrow (or in 2 or 3 days depending on how long it will take to YT to process the next video) for the sequel.

23-03-2017 01:16 PM
The Mega Fan 19XX Online
Dr."Not-Very Smart" Guy
Registered

The MM Fangames Extravaganza continues with Mega Man Dash 2!

Here's the sequel to Mega Man Dash: Director's Cut! completely different to the first game, isn't it? It's a bit more like a traditional MM game, but it still has some issues. Unfortunately it's just a demo, it never got a full release, so enjoy with what little it has, i guess.

The link is already in the video description but don't worry, i'll be posting the links to every game in this marathon (except for MMDash: director's Cut, which was already uploaded before it started) in this thread after it's over.

Next time: some MM fangame demos.

24-03-2017 03:10 PM
The Mega Fan 19XX Online
Dr."Not-Very Smart" Guy
Registered

This crazy ride continues!

Today i'll be showing five Megaman fangames that didn't got that far in terms of development (unfortunately i don't have the names of the people who made them).

Fangames shown in this video:
Megaman: The Comeback Challenge - Demo
Megaman: The Comeback Challenge - Wily Stage 1 Demo
Rockman Demo 1.0
Megaman/MM Game
Megaman 11 Demo

The links are in the video description.

Next Time: Two fangames related with MM2.

Today 03:37 AM