Rhythm is currently piecing together the list for this year's Wedge Award given annually. If you joined the community after November 25, 2016 and have either only come into DeadChat, posted in the Smeghead forum, or visited the Inc Discord, please send Rhythm a private message to let him know you are an active member of Inc and we can include you in our Wedge Award Eligible Nominees List. Check your profile for your join date before sending the PM. Thank You!

Sprites-INC FanGame Frontend or Social API
action_fence Offline
Returner
Registered

Sprites-INC FanGame Frontend or Social API
I am not exactly sure if this should be posted in here or in the Creative section. I am also not exactly sure if this would be considered an idea or a request, for I am not sure if this has been a thing.
...but anyway...
Is their either a Steam/Gamejolt-type Frontend or Social aspect for fangames based around Sprites INC?
I ask this in regards to a game I am working on, and would like it to have the social functionality like Steam/PSN/XBL but have the Social part of it link to Sprites-INC.

I haven't been on this site in years, but when I was here last, the community was great and had a great collection of MegaMan fans. So I wanted the community of Sprites-INC to share what I am working on.
(I will post screen-shots of my project later today, when I'm back at my PC.)
22-05-2017 02:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MetalBallade315 Offline
Registered

RE: Sprites-INC FanGame Frontend or Social API
It should probably be GameJolt
22-05-2017 03:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply