DarkDeviant's Battle Network Art
DarkDeviant Offline
AlphaRemnant
Registered

DarkDeviant's Battle Network Art
Here are two NetNavi's for a personal project I'm working on. This first one is Muse.EXE. My personal NetNavi designed to help with graphic designing, she provides constructive criticism and an alternate perspective on art. The lightbulb on her helmet represents new ideas. The decorations on the gauntlet and poleyn represent inkwells. I went with a navy-blue and brass design with cool gray accents. Her buster is shaped like a condensed mechanical pencil, and her blade is in the shape of an X-Acto blade. The coloring on these wasn't meant to be too fancy or anything, I just wanted to quickly get her colors down. Let me know what you think!

This is my brother's NetNavi, DataMan.EXE. His NetNavi is designed to help him with programming and calculations. The helmet covering his face allows him to see pure programming, letting the operator know when there are errors or bugs. The display on his chest indicates his chances of winning the current battle (he usually keeps it at 100%, the cocky bastard.) His buster is shaped like an analog jack, and his sword is based on a design from the first pitch of MMBN. Let me know what you think!

Here's my sister's NetNavi, Aegys.EXE. Her's is just a general-purpose NetNavi designed to look cool. Let me know what you think!

~~The man sat upon the watchtower, but did not watch, only towered.~~

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2017 02:51 AM by DarkDeviant.)
11-08-2017 06:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply