[Game]: 20XX discussion
guitarShark Offline
Regular
Registered

20XX discussion
Has anyone else picked up and played 20XX yet? I bought a copy about a week ago and can barely put it down. It's a rogue-like that is heavily inspired by the Megaman X series. While it lacks the kind of polish that most of the X games have, it is still a lot of fun. Someone has also made a patch so you can use a Zero sprite over the beam-saber wielder.
24-08-2017 07:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
notencore Offline
Still Here
Registered

RE: 20XX discussion
its pretty good.

not great, but good.
25-08-2017 11:18 AM
guitarShark Offline
Regular
Registered

I find the fire levels to be rather annoying with the conveyors, but other than that, i don't have any major complaints. I've only managed to make it to level 7, though (almost every time dying to a part with a freaking conveyor belt)
25-08-2017 05:22 PM
notencore Offline
Still Here
Registered

I play it co-op with a friend. He's a type B player (slow methodic) and I'm a type A player (fast and frantic) and it turns into a hilarious mess. Lots of fun. I'm not huge on unlocks tending to disappear between updates tho, at least while it was in early access
25-08-2017 11:00 PM
Garirry Offline
gg no re
MaGMML Judge

I've had it since late 2015 when it was in Early Access, and it definitely came a long way. It's really fun now, but it often ends up having bad level design spots and some of the bosses are kinda hard. I've actually gotten to level 9, but nothing past that yet.
26-08-2017 06:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply