Rhythm is currently piecing together the list for this year's Wedge Award given annually. If you joined the community after November 25, 2016 and have either only come into DeadChat, posted in the Smeghead forum, or visited the Inc Discord, please send Rhythm a private message to let him know you are an active member of Inc and we can include you in our Wedge Award Eligible Nominees List. Check your profile for your join date before sending the PM. Thank You!

[Fan Game] Fan Games Made With WreckingPrograms' Mega Engine
Lionheart261 Online
Regular
Registered

Fan Games Made With WreckingPrograms' Mega Engine
So, after downloading and working with the Mega Engine created by WreckingPrograms, I gotta say that he did a phenomenal job. Besides it being incredibly versatile from a developer's standpoint, from a gamer's standpoint it plays pretty smoothly in the classic style.

I'm aware that some fan games have been made using this engine, so I'm curious: which games have been made with this engine that you all have played, and what did you all think of them?

If you can, include a download link to the game, as well as your thoughts on it.

Every so often, as new submissions are provided and new games are made, I'll post a list of them all, including download links and perhaps a general critical consensus as well as my own thoughts on them.

I look forward to seeing what comes up.
04-11-2017 07:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KishSquared Offline
Registered

RE: Fan Games Made With WreckingPrograms' Mega Engine
It's not completed yet, but I recently announced Mega Man Arena - an 8bit MM fighting game that's built on Mega Engine. I gotta say, as a developer, the Mega Engine has been phenomenal to work with. It has allowed me to focus on what really matters for my game while knowing the physics are robust.

MultitapMugen recently ran a stream of the game if you want to see it in action! https://go.twitch.tv/videos/187730184?t=02h18m05s
06-11-2017 07:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply