Rhythm is currently piecing together the list for this year's Wedge Award given annually. If you joined the community after November 25, 2016 and have either only come into DeadChat, posted in the Smeghead forum, or visited the Inc Discord, please send Rhythm a private message to let him know you are an active member of Inc and we can include you in our Wedge Award Eligible Nominees List. Check your profile for your join date before sending the PM. Thank You!

Can I offer Chinese translation for MaGMML2?
sousou Offline
Registered

Can I offer Chinese translation for MaGMML2?
mua
mua
Greetings! Hello guys MM - Derp

I'm Sousou, a Megaman fan from China and the owner of a Chinese Megaman Fan forum named ROCKMANLAB. (ROCKMANLAB IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH CAPCOM IN ANY WAY.

The MAGMML2 fangame has become quite popular in China and fans have discussions about it. MAGMML2 features a lot of plots and dialogues, and I can offer Chinese translation.

such like(the image below is just change screenshot, not game engine):

[Image: QQ_20171112154606.png][Image: QQ_20171112154624.png]

May I make a Chinese version of it? Thanks! MM - Happy
mua
mua
mua
mua
mua

[Image: QQ_20171112152956.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 07:55 AM by sousou.)
12-11-2017 07:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sousou Offline
Registered

RE: Can I offer Chinese translation for MaGMML2?
Anyone here?Huh

(This post was last modified: 13-11-2017 02:15 AM by sousou.)
13-11-2017 02:15 AM
Mick Galbani Offline
Fanthulhu
Super Moderators

Revo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorTetris AwardRoll Caskett AwardBeat AwardQuill Award
Yes, people are here.

The MaGMML2 development team is interested. We're just trying to figure out what we have to do to make this translation work. Once we're done that, we'll get back to you.
13-11-2017 02:57 AM
sousou Offline
Registered

(13-11-2017 02:57 AM)Mick Galbani Wrote:  Yes, people are here.

The MaGMML2 development team is interested. We're just trying to figure out what we have to do to make this translation work. Once we're done that, we'll get back to you.

We have a lot of fans playing this game in our site, but most of them cannot read English and thus cannot understand the plots, dialogues or even the instructions. As a result, they have difficulties playing this game and end up not knowing anything about it. That's why I would like to help make a Chinese translation for it.

13-11-2017 06:16 AM
Mick Galbani Offline
Fanthulhu
Super Moderators

Revo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorTetris AwardRoll Caskett AwardBeat AwardQuill Award
(13-11-2017 06:16 AM)sousou Wrote:  We have a lot of fans playing this game in our site, but most of them cannot read English and thus cannot understand the plots, dialogues or even the instructions. As a result, they have difficulties playing this game and end up not knowing anything about it. That's why I would like to help make a Chinese translation for it.

We understand. We're currently making it so you can translate the game to Chinese more easily. We'll let you know when it's ready to translate.
13-11-2017 10:57 AM
super megaman Offline
Registered

That sounds great .
Can I join this project to translate it , too ?
I think there are too many new things so that it is very difficult for translators who hasn't know much about MaGMML1 and other Mega Man Fan Games . So I can help translating this more correctly .
19-11-2017 08:05 AM
NaOH Offline
Regular
Registered

I'm putting together a system for localizing the dialogue. I will let you all know when it is ready.
19-11-2017 10:12 PM