Rhythm is currently piecing together the list for this year's Wedge Award given annually. If you joined the community after November 25, 2016 and have either only come into DeadChat, posted in the Smeghead forum, or visited the Inc Discord, please send Rhythm a private message to let him know you are an active member of Inc and we can include you in our Wedge Award Eligible Nominees List. Check your profile for your join date before sending the PM. Thank You!

[Fan Game] X-Over 3D
MegaChibisX Offline
Registered

X-Over 3D
Here's something I'm slowly working on.

https://youtu.be/O4VqZF-INQw

I guess this is the right place for things like that.
14-11-2017 04:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Valo Offline
Nooblet Tour guide
Registered

Iris AwardDeadchat AwardRush AwardUDON AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorZero AwardInafune AwardRubber Mega Man AwardPixel Master Award
RE: X-Over 3D
It feels like youve never attempted animation before. I understand roughs for work in progress but none of the anims, not even the run have proper line of action and everything is stiff.

[Image: RF8iZPq.png]
15-11-2017 01:43 AM
MegaChibisX Offline
Registered

RE: X-Over 3D
(15-11-2017 01:43 AM)Valo Wrote:  It feels like youve never attempted animation before. I understand roughs for work in progress but none of the anims, not even the run have proper line of action and everything is stiff.

Yeah that's true, I'm not too great at animations ^^;
I'm looking into lines of action now though, that for the tip!
15-11-2017 11:19 AM