Fan Game Megaman X Virus Operation
someone and designer to participate in my project fangame megaman x virus operation tou recruiting who and tester or sprites Composser games or game designer join the discord group be open https://discord.gg/VBeaQs
Some questions that, believe me, if I don't ask them now, others will:
1. What is this game about? How is it structured? In what art style? On what game engine?
2. What makes this game worth working on for anyone who might invest their time in this?
3. What are *you* personally doing on this project? Coding? Spriting/artwork? Music? A combination of the three?
4. What is the scope of this project?
5. What is your experience in game design? Is this your first project, or have you worked on others?
And, perhaps most importantly:
5. Can you or can you not complete the current vision of your project, or at least a demo(it could just be one level with a couple enemies and maybe a boss), entirely on your own?

If you can't provide a concrete answer to questions 1, 2, and 4, go back to the drawing board and come back when you have some solid ideas in place. *Especially* if you can't answer what engine it'll run on or what art style it'll use, because then any potential help won't have any idea if they even *can* help you. To be frank, if you continue to dodge the question on that, they probably won't want to.

If your answer to question 3 amounts to either "Game director" or "Game producer," then you'll have to learn how to code in the engine you're using, how to compose whatever style music you want to use, or how to make sprite art in your game's art style, because there's no way anyone's going to help you if you can't do *something* productive on your own. Don't want to do that, or think that this project is beyond your own abilities? Then either go back to the drawing board and scale this down, or drop it. If you can't do some part of it on your own, you have no business being a game designer. Keiji Inafune and Akira Kitamura didn't just twiddle their thumbs making the first Mega Man, you know. Between the two of them, they were half of the game's whole art and spriting staff.

And if you answered "No" to question 6, see the guidelines for question 3: either learn how to do something or, if you already can, scale back to a level which you are confident you can achieve. If you can't do that either, well, tough luck.

I would suggest to anyone else who comes across this thread to wait until such a time as Mr. Silva here has a solid answer to the questions I have outlined before even considering to click on that discord link.

I hope this evaluation has proven helpful to you, good sir, and I hope that you will keep it in mind in all of your future endeavors.

Best of luck to you on your project.
WE ARE WITH THE TEAM DEVELOPMENT WE HAVE ART Designer SPRITES PROGRAMMER AND COMPOSER AND BETA TESTER WE ARE IN TEST MORE IF YOU WANT HELP I THANK YOU OK
People Wanna Come Between My Fangame To Follow The Development Of The Game We Are And Development Or Leave The Link To You If Someone Has Skills Sprites Or Programmer Or Composer Please Help I Hope You Follow Our Project Thank You To All People Wanna Come Between My Fangame To Follow The Development Of The Game We Are And Development Or Leave The Link To You If Someone Has Skills Sprites Or Programmer Or Composer Please Help I Hope You Follow Our Project Thank You To All Link https://discord.gg/xyUh4XW Who Can Help We Are The Network Members Like Facebook Twiiter Youtube I Will Leave The Link For You I Hope That Nois Help Okay About The History Of The Game Will Be Revalued When Nois Finish The Game Nois Has No Date More Soon Megaman X Virus Operation Will Be Completed
Twiiter Link: https: //twitter.com/eric_kaos7/with_replies
Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgBIBZB...fH6ODRfFYw
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/MegaManXVirus/
Hi welcome.

1. Please don’t make multiple threads about your project.

2. Please don’t make multiple threads about your project in the wrong location.

3. If you want to get people interested in your project, instead of a giant, messy, nonsensical post of apparent dialogue, try posting the general plot of your game. Who are the playable characters. What’s the story? Any Mavericks? Is it meant to be a sequel to X8? Any screenshots? Any anything?

These will help you garner interest in your game and possibly build a team.
[Image: 67617b7e1d6Ur.png]
Okay Thanks
Hello? History Game abstract the story will be so years of war x zero ai came a powerful virus to defeat aii a scientist dr kail was created several mavericks reploids and he was focused on sigma he wanted to get the vrius to get him to get in 4 forms of sigma to sigma it gets stronger while it dr kail sent reploids and boss of the beginning of the game to destroy the humanity aii X Zero was defeating them from the beginning of the game aii later when it finished dr kail was done with the mavericks to destroy there sent 8 mavericks in each stage aii xe and zero started this mission after defeating mavericks went to the final stage of dr kail finally ville appeared and he says how long XE ZERO X spoke I was defeating you several times ai zero .......... what you ville ai ville I want to defeat you and eox principally the zero that was with virus aii ville the time to defeat was not able to be destroyed there we will have dynamo now and my time to defeat x and zero more when they met x was willing to battle and says you should this dead I do not live aii dr kail created dynamo again to be strong dynii says to x I'm here to get the virus from zero aii start the battle at last dynamo not get what he wanted
in the end we reach the final straight and the 4 forms of sigmas is ready aii dr kaill spoke to x and zero axl voes will not be able to defeat sigma hahahahaha aii x we ​​will see ..... I want to defeat you voce zero says I'm ready and axl me too aii started the battle aii dr kail designed the armature aii he was finally destroyed he says sigma this powerful and you will not be able to defeat it will be very difficult it has 4 way but when you arrive the last way you will be destroyed aii we reach the final the boss that sigma and sigma spoke hahahahahah X, Zero, Axl you here what do you want from me hahahahah you do not have the capacity to defeat me I'm very strong hahahaha aii X CAN BE DIFFICILY MORE YOU DEFEAT YOU ZERO GOOD PROVAVEL AXL LET'S GO THAT sigma let's see you are capable of me defeating hahahaah aii defeated sigma the 4 way because I was destroyed the damn dr kail ahhhhhggg noo aii the dr kail's base were destroyed finally over.Playable Characters X Zero Axl. Mavericks For No More We're Creating The Mavericks.It will be Sequela do X5 and X8.Captures Yes. Yes Sprites Prodution Sprites. We Leave Links Of Discord Anything Only Talk To Me Of Discord.https://discord.gg/xyUh4XW
what
you already made one thread for this so why are you making another one
I think there is plot or something but I legitimately can't understand this. Did you just use the auto predict thing on a phone or something? I understand if your english isn't good but this has some of the most insanely bizarre and inconsistent grammar I've seen in a while. No caps besides the "I"s for a while and then at the end it goes where every word starts with a capital letter, unnecessarily long sentences, etc. Besides me being a grammar nazi, from what I can understand from this is that Sigma is fought with all three characters, and that this is a X8 like game? Can you please explain this better, and not make a third thread while you are at it?
I don't understand.
the story will be so years of war x zero ai came a powerful virus to defeat aii a scientist dr kail was created several mavericks reploids and he was focused on sigma he wanted to get the vrius to get him to get in 4 forms of sigma to sigma it gets stronger while it dr kail sent reploids and boss of the beginning of the game to destroy the humanity aii X Zero was defeating them from the beginning of the game aii later when it finished dr kail was done with the mavericks to destroy there sent 8 mavericks in each stage aii xe and zero started this mission after defeating mavericks went to the final stage of dr kail finally ville appeared and he says how long XE ZERO X spoke I was defeating you several times ai zero .......... what you ville ai ville I want to defeat you and eox principally the zero that was with virus aii ville the time to defeat was not able to be destroyed there we will have dynamo now and my time to defeat x and zero more when they met x was willing to battle and says you should this dead I do not live aii dr kail created dynamo again to be strong dynii says to x I'm here to get the virus from zero aii start the battle at last dynamo not get what he wanted
in the end we reach the final straight and the 4 forms of sigmas is ready aii dr kaill spoke to x and zero axl voes will not be able to defeat sigma hahahahaha aii x we ​​will see ..... I want to defeat you voce zero says I'm ready and axl me too aii started the battle aii dr kail designed the armature aii he was finally destroyed he says sigma this powerful and you will not be able to defeat it will be very difficult it has 4 way but when you arrive the last way you will be destroyed aii we reach the final the boss that sigma and sigma spoke hahahahahah X, Zero, Axl you here what do you want from me hahahahah you do not have the capacity to defeat me I'm very strong hahahaha aii X CAN BE DIFFICILY MORE YOU DEFEAT YOU ZERO GOOD PROVAVEL AXL LET'S GO THAT sigma let's see you are capable of me defeating hahahaah aii defeated sigma the 4 way because I was destroyed the damn dr kail ahhhhhggg noo aii the dr kail's base were destroyed finally over.
Playable Characters X Zero Axl
Mavericks For No More We're Creating The Mavericks.
It will be Sequela do X5 and X8.
Captures Yes
Yes Sprites Prodution Sprites
Help Me Group Discord Link https://discord.gg/xyUh4XW Programmer,Tester-Beta-Spriters-Composer
http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/runons.htm
http://www.thepunctuationguide.com/period.html
[Image: HCPYAjr.gif]
Thanks
Ola Pessoal Precisamos De Designer Game e Sprites Precisamos Da Sua Cobolaraçao Tenho Projeto Chamado Megaman X Virus Operation Um Fangame Nois Tem A Equipe Mais Preciso De Gente Que Seja Fiel Seja Meu Amigo Pra Ajudar Do Meu Projeto Preciso de Alguem Confiável Estamos em 10% do Projeto Queremos Superar Isso Mais Preciso De Pessoas Que Ajuda Do Nosso Projeto entao Sprites Eu Preciso De 5 Pessoas Ou 10 Pra Ajudar em Stages Levels Backgrounds E Obejetos,Itens,Cenario,Inimingos,Mavericks e Outros Quando Voces Entrar Do Link Do Discord Do Grupo Voces Vao La Cima La Cima ate o primeira publicação oque esta everyone voce vao ler mesmo que eu coloquei spam dos membros eu ficei sem membros e dimuniur mais mais eu aprendir uma lição precisamos resolver mais positiva entao em fim isso tudo se resolver sou Eric Silva Sou Designer Art Nao Sou Tao Profissional Mais Faço Conceitos para Meu Projeto E Sou Um Cara Da Ideia Entao Temos Prototipo e Sedula As Principais Personagens Temos Captures E Outros Estamos Devagar O Nosso Projeto Queremos Que Avançe do Meu Projeto Entao Peço Sua Coboraçao e Sua Hulmidade Voces Pode Seguir Do Facebook Twiiter Youtube #Megaman X Virus Operação Da Youtube Do Twitter eric_kaos7 do Facebook MegamanXvirus e do Discord Group Entra desse link https://discord.gg/xyUh4XW esperando que voces entendar e que voces ajude a minha equipe e meu projeto obrigado.
My Spanish has become rusty and borderline useless by this point, so I just ran it through Google Translate and, um...

Hm.

"Personal Hello We Need Designer Game and Sprites We Need Your Cobolation I Have Project Called Megaman X Virus Operation A Fangame Nois Has The Most Accurate Team Of People Who Are Faithful Be My Friend To Help My Project I Need Someone Reliable We Are In 10% Of The Project We Want To Overcome That More Need From People Who Help From Our Project So Sprites I Need 5 People Or 10 To Help Stages Levels Backgrounds And Objects, Items, Scenes, enemies, Mavericks And Others When You Join The Group Discord Link Voices Vao La Cima La Cima until the first publication what everyone is going to read even if I put the members spam I went without members and dimuniur more I learn a lesson we need to resolve more positive then in order that everything is resolved I am Eric Silva I am Designer Art I'm not Tao Professional More I do Concepts for My Project And I'm A Face Of The Idea So We Have Prototype And Seduce The Main Characters We Have Captures And Others We Are Slow Our Project We Want You to Advance My Project Then I Ask Your Cobraçao and Your Hulmity You Can Follow Facebook Twiiter Youtube #Megaman X Virus Youtube Operation Twitter Twitter eric_kaos7 of Facebook MegamanXvirus and Discord Group Go to this link https: // discord.gg/xyUh4XW waiting for you to understand and that you help my team and my project thank you."

Yeah, I'm sorry, but I'm still very confused.
(17-01-2018, 07:12 AM)Lionheart261 Wrote: My Spanish has become rusty and borderline useless by this point, so I just ran it through Google Translate and, um...

It's Portuguese, but your point still stands. Also I'd like to mention that this guy DM'd me on Discord (asking me to join his Discord server or something) and he wrote a giant incomprehensible paragraph with every word's first letter being capitalised as well as a disturbing lack of punctuation (just like in this thread), however it was in his own language so it's not even a language barrier, it's more than that.
Huh. Looks like Google Translate knew it was Portuguese when I put it in; I just didn't bother to read the language label and just assumed it was Spanish. Wink
Hola personal que necesitamos Juego y Sprites información que necesitamos su Cobolaraçao I proyecto llamado Megaman X Virus Operación Un FanGame que Nois tiene equipo Más Necesito gente que sea leal Se mi amigo a la ayuda de mi proyecto necesita a alguien fiable Estamos en el 10% del proyecto Queremos Superar Eso Más Necesito De Personas Que Ayuda De Nuestro Proyecto entonces Sprites Necesito De 5 Personas O 10 Para Ayudar en Stages Levels Fondos Y Obejos, Elementos, Cenario, Inimingos, Mavericks y Otros Cuando Usted entra Del Enlace Del Discord Del Grupo Voces Vao Pero no se que es lo que mas me gusta de la musica de la musica de mi vida. no soy Tao Conceptos más profesional que hago por mi proyecto y estoy una visión del hombre por lo que Prototype y Sedula Los Protagonistas Nosotros Captura e Otro Estamos lentamente Nuestro Proyecto Queremos que avanza lo tanto, el Proyecto Mi te pido Coboraçao y su Hulmidade Voces pueden derivarse de Facebook Twiiter Youtube #Megaman X Operación Virus de Youtube Do eric_kaos7 Twitter Facebook MegamanXvirus y la discordia Grupo entra en este enlace https: // discord.gg/xyUh4XW esperando que usted entienda y que usted ayude a mi equipo y mi proyecto gracias.
daily calls to action is not necessary. Especially in another language. At this point you’re essentially spamming your own thread. This time in what appears to be Spanish.

Start showing off something about this project or I’m going to shut down this thread.
[Image: 67617b7e1d6Ur.png]
I Want To Show More People Have To Log In To My Discord Server If You Know The Prototype Other Thing And The Game History Will Log In Contact Discord With Me This Is The Link okay https://discord.gg/xyUh4XW
But you don't need people to join your Discord for you to be able to show off your project...? You can, you know. Take a picture, and post it. Host it on a site like Imgur and embed it into the post.