My Robot Masters
MechaFan108 Offline
Registered

Threads: 2
Brick  My Robot Masters
Hi, I'm MechaFan108, also known as (Allan Doug) (DouglasArtGallery) etc... this is my first topic so I would like to present a pixel art of mine from Robot Masters OCS, here they are.

[Image: what_would_my_robot_masters_look_like__b...c1eor8.png]

List: MM - Sigh
Amazon Woman
Model Man
Blaze Man
Flood Man
Beaver Man
Saw Man
Rust Man
Acid Man

I hope you like it =/
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2018, 02:34 AM by MechaFan108.)
03-02-2018, 01:15 AM
Find Reply
Lionheart261 Offline
Still Here
Registered

RE: My Robot Masters
(03-02-2018, 01:15 AM)MechaFan108 Wrote: Hi, I'm MechaFan108, also known as (Allan Doug) (DouglasArtGallery) etc... this is my first topic so I would like to present a pixel art of mine from Robot Masters OCS, here they are.

[Image: stage_select_gif_by_douglasartgallery-dc1kwqj.gif]

I hope you like it =/

Few thoughts:

"Constructe Man?" Is that even a word? I'd suggest renaming him to something like "Frame Man" or "Model Man" if you're going for a building motif.

Also, could you elaborate on Rust Man's design? He looks more like some kind of zen, telekinetic robot than one which rusts other robots.

Amazon Woman's design doesn't really look like a female robot master to me. You might want to tweak some elements to make it clearer.

And I'd rename "Acidic Man" to something like "Toxic Man" or just plainly "Acid Man." And maybe change "Blaze Man" to something like "Cinder Man" or "Erupt Man."

Other than that, these are some pretty killer designs. Keep up the good work and I hope this criticism helps you improve them even further.
03-02-2018, 01:38 AM
Find Reply
MechaFan108 Offline
Registered

RE: My Robot Masters
(03-02-2018, 01:38 AM)Lionheart261 Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 01:15 AM)MechaFan108 Wrote: Hi, I'm MechaFan108, also known as (Allan Doug) (DouglasArtGallery) etc... this is my first topic so I would like to present a pixel art of mine from Robot Masters OCS, here they are.

[Image: stage_select_gif_by_douglasartgallery-dc1kwqj.gif]

I hope you like it =/

Few thoughts:

"Constructe Man?" Is that even a word? I'd suggest renaming him to something like "Frame Man" or "Model Man" if you're going for a building motif.

Also, could you elaborate on Rust Man's design? He looks more like some kind of zen, telekinetic robot than one which rusts other robots.

Amazon Woman's design doesn't really look like a female robot master to me. You might want to tweak some elements to make it clearer.

And I'd rename "Acidic Man" to something like "Toxic Man" or just plainly "Acid Man." And maybe change "Blaze Man" to something like "Cinder Man" or "Erupt Man."

Other than that, these are some pretty killer designs. Keep up the good work and I hope this criticism helps you improve them even further.

come on MM - Pokerface
first question: I'm sorry I'm not very good at making names in English, I'm going to change that later.

second question: no, thanks for your suggestion, but I still prefer it, I still think it's obvious what I wanted to do.

third question: well I still do not see why change, and also I'm not very good at making female traits.

fourth question: may be (Acid Man)... but I do not know why you suggested these names to the (Blaze Man) blaze man is like the fire man or heat man, it is not for him to have characteristics of a volcano.

Thank you for your criticism, but my designs are not killer designs, maybe you did not understand my style of design (no offense) so some things I'm going to change later on but others I'll leave as they are, goodbye and thank you MM - Happy
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2018, 02:28 AM by MechaFan108.)
03-02-2018, 02:16 AM
Find Reply