Squee's Comics
No. Return X is going to be iX's second form.
(13-08-2012, 05:26 PM)Flashchat Wrote: Smurf-Killer_Squee: welp. off to try a few ideas for the exploding goo thing.
AshuraAlchemist: heh
AshuraAlchemist: air humping, then exploding goo

[Image: EBevD.png]

And so begins Chapter 4.

60. Battle Preparations

61. Maverick Alert
(13-08-2012, 05:26 PM)Flashchat Wrote: Smurf-Killer_Squee: welp. off to try a few ideas for the exploding goo thing.

After all the time I spent on Return X and Nightmare X, it feels like I haven't updated in forever, even though it's only been about a week. Anyway, next two are done.

62. X's Virus battle

63. Zero's Virus Battle

64. They're saved

65. Temporary Truce

66. Meanwhile...

67. Alia vs Axl

68. Kill-Stealing

Update. Hooray.

SUPER UPDATE. Still no job, still too much free time.

69. Busted

70. Aftermath

71. Nightmare Talk

Yay. Update.

72. Those Stupid Coordinates

73. Stealth Unit Reports

I recognize some of the sprites from Brazilian forums. Hard to find, ey?
You're comic is good, a nice flow of the storyline, but I really don't like it's layout-ing, IMO.
You should give it a more, comic-book-y feel, like overlapping panels, the words "FWSHOOOM" or "SOCK" when someone does an attack.
If you have seen Rodrigo Shin's comic, that's pretty much what I meant.
Anyhow, just thinking aloud. The Return X sprites intrigue me, I've never those dashes before.
Still have nothing clever to put in here.
SAID YO MAMA!

Shutting up.
(06-02-2013, 11:56 PM)Jonogz Wrote: I recognize some of the sprites from Brazilian forums. Hard to find, ey?
You're comic is good, a nice flow of the storyline, but I really don't like it's layout-ing, IMO.
You should give it a more, comic-book-y feel, like overlapping panels, the words "FWSHOOOM" or "SOCK" when someone does an attack.
If you have seen Rodrigo Shin's comic, that's pretty much what I meant.
Anyhow, just thinking aloud. The Return X sprites intrigue me, I've never those dashes before.

Which sprites are you talking about? If you are talking about Nightmare X, those are stolen. The Nightmare X sprites were X edits done by me. Except for some poses done by others. A lot of people have been posting those around. The RX dash was done by megafan and me. We did some customs for the sheet since BBD's original sheet barely had any poses on it.

I thought about trying that, but it just didn't feel right, and the few times I did, they didn't really look right.

I meant the Axl ones, Alia, Layer, and iX. Dragonfaku and Kensuyjin are some regulars in those forums, and they mostly specialize in MUGEN. I sometimes lurk in other forums, and find some really cool sprites. There's a large sheet of Vile apparently.

You and megafan? Cool. I'm working on expanding his sheet as well, if by any chance you wanted another then I'd be happy to lend a hand. Is the sheet animatable?

Oh, okay. I just thought I'd suggest it, it worked out great for Theogony, might do for you as well. Still, I like the concept of your comic, I'm also working on a bridging-the-gap storyline for the X series and Elf wars myself. I am, however, curious of how it all began, it lacks introduction with Omega appearing just like that.
SAID YO MAMA!

Shutting up.
(07-02-2013, 02:46 AM)Jonogz Wrote: I meant the Axl ones, Alia, Layer, and iX. Dragonfaku and Kensuyjin are some regulars in those forums, and they mostly specialize in MUGEN. I sometimes lurk in other forums, and find some really cool sprites. There's a large sheet of Vile apparently.

You and megafan? Cool. I'm working on expanding his sheet as well, if by any chance you wanted another then I'd be happy to lend a hand. Is the sheet animatable?

Oh, okay. I just thought I'd suggest it, it worked out great for Theogony, might do for you as well. Still, I like the concept of your comic, I'm also working on a bridging-the-gap storyline for the X series and Elf wars myself. I am, however, curious of how it all began, it lacks introduction with Omega appearing just like that.

And yeah, Those were their sprites. The Axl sprites were by Blackbeltdude though. The White Axl sprites by FXFreita. I do have the Vile sheet. I actually subscribe to them on deviantart.

Yeah. That was one thing I like about using this timeline was that I had access to more characters and villains than just sigma and the Nightmare.

They have awesome work. I've seen their MUGEN chars and they work pretty well.
Anyhow, will your RX be animatable?

P.S. Now I know why you said that thing about the Gate sprites, too bad, I liked Gate in your comic.
SAID YO MAMA!

Shutting up.
Heh, I see that X sheet I sent you proved useful.
Yes. Yes it did.

Update.

74. The Mavericks pt 1

74. The Mavericks Pt 2

I kinda hoped that with the term "Mavericks", Vile and Sigma (my guess as his partner) would be there.
SAID YO MAMA!

Shutting up.
(12-02-2013, 05:08 PM)Jonogz Wrote: I kinda hoped that with the term "Mavericks", Vile and Sigma (my guess as his partner) would be there.

They will soon enough.

Yah. Update. Started working again, so updates were a little delayed.

75. Nightmare X's Maverick Battle

76. Nightmare Zero's Maverick Battle

Yay. Update.

77. X's Maverick Battle

78. Zero's Maverick Battle