Custom Sprite Request Megathread
Byte Man Offline
Blue Lantern Bioroid
Registered

Custom Sprite Request Megathread
Move this if you must, but I felt the need to add this, as I wanted to make a request.

This thread is for the requesting of custom sprites. This is NOT, for example, a place to request ZX backgrounds (which I am working on, BTW), but rather, this is the place to request CUSTOM CHARACTER GENERATION! Got it? Not recolors of Zero with different-colored boob lights, Not Vent with green hair, but things like Sovietcommando's original Model sprite sheets, like Model T(imeman).

God rule of thumb: BE SPECIFIC!!! Don't just say "I want Dorko Man." Give details. For example, "I want a character named Jeremiah Cossack. He needs to be red-haired, male gendered, done in the ZX-style, have full-motion range, ZX:A character Grey as a base sprite, and blue-eyed. However, the clothing must be a blue-and-red color scheme. And, obviously, NO TRAILING CABLES! Please include a blaster if at all possible. No Megamerge pose necessary, just standard standing poses and dialog pose. Thank you so much, and I will be sure to give you credit for all your hard work."

OK, that LAST bit about the credit may not be technically be necessary, but you really should, because they work so hard for you to get that sheet/sprite.It's just...nice.

Ground rules for the thread:

1) No trolling for responses. We don't need needy, clingy douches with capital BAGS spamming the thread with "OHPLZOHPLZ CAN I HAZ CUZTUMS???" Even for trolls, that's just childish.

2) No flamederping. Seriously, flame wars suck, and you are a toolstroker if you start one. No one wants to hear a couple of bitchtards start WW9 over D20 4e vs. Pathfinder. Plus, it's rude to the people who need the customs.

3) I cannot stress this enough. PLEASE BE PATIENT. Customs DO get made, but these people have real lives too. (Much as it may be hard to believe, I am engaged with 2 daughters.) These projects get done when the free time to work on them exists, and not a moment before.

4) Again, painfully obvious: NO TROLLING! Plain and simple.

Other rules may be added at the admin's/mod's discretion. So plzplzPLZ, don't crap on this people.

Oh, and that "example" above? That's the first request. Also, if you could include a lying down sprite, a la Grey from when he was in the incubation chamber in the intro of ZX:A, in the Mysterious Lab, that'd be gollygosh swell!

Servbot #003380 reporting for duty!

[Image: BV-31XX-sample.png]
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2014 07:31 PM by Rhythm.)
07-05-2012 06:08 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Smurf-Killer Squee Offline
A piss-poor spriter
Registered

RE: Custom Sprite Request Megathread
I need someone to fix the shoulder pads and the gloves on these sprites to match the Ultimate Armor in X4-X6 style(if it wasn't obvious)
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2014 07:30 PM by Rhythm.)
07-05-2012 06:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lamda Offline
Ace of Spades
Registered

Roll Caskett AwardTempo AwardRubber Mega Man AwardChiptune AwardPixel Master AwardAce AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorC^2 Super Moderator AwardIris AwardDoc Robot Award
RE: Custom Sprite Request Thread
Same request as before, I need the three Navigators from X8; Layer, Alia, and Pallete, in X4-6 style. I don't need full sheets, but the poses I need for each are the same;

Sitting at the Navigation hub, typing
Standing
Flinching backwards(like if somebody slapped them in the face)
Laying down, both flat and raised up on one arm
A shocked "OMG" pose. Hard to explain this one, really. Just think of any character reaction in any anime when the wimpy character goes into Badass Mode and you're about there.
Running animations. The closer they are to their X8 running animations, the better, but I'm not picky on this one.

I know it's a big request, but I don't mind waiting at all. Special thanks to those of you who PMd me some already-made sheets. They work for now but I still need all of the above.

If anyone does do these, could they please PM me when finished? It'd be much easier than searching this thread.
07-05-2012 08:50 PM
Axkeeper Offline
Regular
Registered

I suck at portraits, could a get a large body style sprite of this as close as possible, doesn't even have to be perfect or exact?

[Image: Xwalking.gif]

Like this

[Image: ken02vu6.png]
07-05-2012 11:10 PM
LeagueofDevack Offline
Nyan Cat Overlord
Beta Tester

http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/forum/showp...tcount=193
http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/forum/showp...tcount=244

Links to my requests.

(11:58:31) Ryo_Hazaki crushes Lamda's head with a mallet Gallager-style.
(11:58:48) Lamda_Bamda: Ryo, I know I shouldn't, but I love you for that.

(13:31:29) Valo: why the name change into something even dumber
(13:34:04) LeagueofDevack: This coming from the guy who went from "NeoMan" to a self-insert.
(13:34:13) The_Walrus: SHOTS FIRED
08-05-2012 12:12 AM
Byte Man Offline
Blue Lantern Bioroid
Registered

I wanted to bring this request over from the old board because I DO need it.

I have a HUGE favor to ask, and have NO IDEA if it has already been done. But I am looking for a ZX-style Dr. Wily. He needs full movement sprites, like the main characters, and megamerge poses. If there exists a Model W(ily), it would be nice to own that, but barring that, I can blend him into Albert's stuff if necessary. If this already exists, links would rock, otherwise, thanks for the effort. I really do appreciate it.

09-05-2012 03:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Walrus Offline
Watch out when it's in heat
Registered

Reggae Award
Oh god you're not going to make a ZX Comic are you...?

[Image: HCPYAjr.gif]
09-05-2012 03:54 PM
Ndraxian0 Offline
Apparently Posts Alot
SIBRE Alpha Testers

Rush AwardSaga AwardTempo AwardInafune AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE Contributor
Now what's wrong with making a ZX comic now that the wave of newbie ZX comics has long since past? It could be refreshing to see one.

Assuming it's done decently that is.

Anyways, I'm not making any promises that I'll do anything with it, but I'd like more clarification on that ZX Wily. Are you looking for a human or a Model here? And how much fun are we allowed to have with this. I can think of a few fun things to do with just a ZX human that looks like Wily sheet, and even more for a Model Wily.

Christianity is my faith not my religion. And neither should be pushed upon people.

Quote:(10:52:07) Jace: Screw the rules, you have Mistresses
09-05-2012 04:21 PM
Byte Man Offline
Blue Lantern Bioroid
Registered

I am looking for a human/reploid body. And I am making a ZX-era comic. You can have a lot of fun with it, butthe serious spriteswould be nice, too. Also, I wasn't looking for a Model Wily, but if you wanna, why not?

And a few years ago, I made this ZX one-shot. I added comic stroke for an added comic feel, but I wasn't too happy with it. Also, the joke was way too easy. But it was a prototype, and I thought it could've been FAR worse...

09-05-2012 04:48 PM
Victorystar Offline
Animator
Oldbie

Scaled up 8-bit proto man. Do what SC did once on his megaman sprite, making it look like a big version.

My animations
The only person on the forums that does animations more then sprites.
My DA
14-05-2012 12:05 PM
Crashmang64 Offline
BANNED
Banned

Favic Award
Can you make a character named Shuriken man he has green hair black armor his left hand is a detachable shuriken he has red spiked boots and red eyes also he has white chestplates like X.
20-05-2012 06:08 AM
Pumpkin Row Offline
Still Here
Registered

i need someone to make a cool looking card template, front and back, for a megaman cardgame im making. it needs to be wider than it is long and have room for a wall of stats. get creative ^.
20-05-2012 07:24 PM
LeagueofDevack Offline
Nyan Cat Overlord
Beta Tester

(20-05-2012 07:24 PM)TraceyTheMetal Wrote:  i need someone to make a cool looking card template, front and back, for a megaman cardgame im making. it needs to be wider than it is long and have room for a wall of stats. get creative ^.

Your best hope for this is the MSE forums:
http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/forum

But you might want to make your request a bit better in detail than just a "cool-looking template", such as adding what stat areas are needed, size of the art of the card, etc.

Also, can someone shade Saria's hair?:

http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/files/forum...88#pid1088

(13:34:04) LeagueofDevack: This coming from the guy who went from "NeoMan" to a self-insert.
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 08:01 PM by LeagueofDevack.)
20-05-2012 08:01 PM
Pumpkin Row Offline
Still Here
Registered

well, basically i want it to fit the list of character stats from my post in the ideas thread. i need a border, a place for the picture and a place for the name as well.
20-05-2012 08:24 PM
castleofwarriors Offline
Registered

Uh, this was also in the old forums, but could somebody make a MM7 Dr. Wily without his machines, and without panicking like he does at endgame?
20-05-2012 08:24 PM
LeagueofDevack Offline
Nyan Cat Overlord
Beta Tester

(20-05-2012 08:24 PM)TraceyTheMetal Wrote:  well, basically i want it to fit the list of character stats from my post in the ideas thread. i need a border, a place for the picture and a place for the name as well.

Again, your best bet for the template request would be over on MSE.

20-05-2012 08:30 PM
Byte Man Offline
Blue Lantern Bioroid
Registered

SC, I know I said that it wasn't necessary, but since I need 3 more Wilybot Biometal Models, Do you think you could make a Strike Man Model? That would bring me 1 closer to my goal for a comic I am doing for some old forum buddies I am planning. You have full creative control.

Here's hoping you can do it. If not, however, don't feel bad. I don't wanna pressure you.

21-05-2012 08:54 PM
sovietcommando Offline
AI Construct
Co-Admin

Pixel Master AwardSIBRE Contributor
Just so you know, the custom sprite request thread is designed so anyone can take on these requests, not just me.

Requests directed towards specific spriters should technically be done via PM.

Also, please forgive me if I cannot get this done*; Strike Man is not a combat oriented character which is making it more difficult for me to remake into a model (perhaps a "fun" model as oppose to a "serious" model?). I will try to think of something though.

Edit: *I will get something done, at the very least a basic sheet or a design.

Edit 2: Attacks devised.

::AI Construct corrupted::

.:Link to the forum rules:.
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 04:14 AM by sovietcommando.)
22-05-2012 08:12 PM
SerenityInFire Offline
Still Here
Registered

I'll take Ryo Hazaki's request on Surge and Roll.
23-05-2012 03:58 PM
LeagueofDevack Offline
Nyan Cat Overlord
Beta Tester

Cool, thanks.

23-05-2012 04:15 PM