Custom Sprite Request Megathread
LeagueofDevack Offline
Nyan Cat Overlord
Beta Tester

Threads: 15
RE: Custom Sprite Request Thread
Thanks Randy.

(11:58:31) Ryo_Hazaki crushes Lamda's head with a mallet Gallager-style.
(11:58:48) Lamda_Bamda: Ryo, I know I shouldn't, but I love you for that.

(13:31:29) Valo: why the name change into something even dumber
(13:34:04) LeagueofDevack: This coming from the guy who went from "NeoMan" to a self-insert.
(13:34:13) The_Walrus: SHOTS FIRED
07-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Find Reply
RandyPandy Offline
Has an obsession with copies
Registered

Threads: 2
NP Ryo.

Got a few requests from the old Request thread-

EXE Battle Style, idle pose only:
-Glyde.exe (I'm pretty sure there was a good PD version of this, anyone know where it is...?)
-Iris.exe "anime Navi" form
-Trill.exe

EXE4-6 Overworlds, diagonal front pose only:
-Serenade.exe Thanks SC!
-Slur.exe Made myself.
-Iris.exe "anime Navi" form Made myself.

EXE4-6 Mugshots, normal pose only:
-Serenade.exe
-Slur.exe
-Iris.exe "anime Navi" form
-Trill.exe
-Kalinka

Pops up once in a blue moon.
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2012, 06:23 AM by RandyPandy.)
08-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Website Find Reply
sovietcommando Offline
AI Construct
Co-Admin

Threads: 10
(08-08-2012, 01:53 AM)RandyPandy Wrote: -Serenade.exe

::Alternate AI Construct Installed::

::Rerouting systems::

.:Link to the forum rules:.
08-08-2012, 07:34 AM
Find Reply
LeagueofDevack Offline
Nyan Cat Overlord
Beta Tester

Can anyone help me by finishing this sheet of Crystal.EXE including Overworlds as well as making mugshots?

Attached Files Image(s)

(13:34:04) LeagueofDevack: This coming from the guy who went from "NeoMan" to a self-insert.
11-08-2012, 02:52 AM
Find Reply
Smurf-Killer Squee Offline
A piss-poor spriter
Registered

Threads: 10
[Image: gZXKY.png]

I need normal x and zero with x4-x5 ride chaser in these poses. X4-x6 style. bonus points if you can also do the reverse sides (back and back-side poses)
11-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Find Reply
SerenityInFire Offline
Still Here
Registered

Real life caught up with me and I've been out of commission with some health problems. So sorry about taking so long to get to your request, Ryo Hazaki. I'll get to the sprites of Roll you wanted ASAP.

Anyway, here's Surge's standing pose. He was made mostly from parts cannibalized from Bass' MM8 sprites. The fists were totally handmade though.

[Image: surge_1.png]

Let me know if you like it or if it needs a few tweaks. I'll then get to the rest of the sprites.

EDIT: Some formatting to make the post easier to read.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2012, 09:53 PM by SerenityInFire.)
16-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Find Reply
LeagueofDevack Offline
Nyan Cat Overlord
Beta Tester

Thanks, man. That looks great.

(This post was last modified: 17-08-2012, 01:26 AM by LeagueofDevack.)
17-08-2012, 01:25 AM
Find Reply
sstteevveenn Offline
Bread is tasty.
Registered

Threads: 1
Can someone make me a compact digital camera in mmzx style?
[Image: Simple-Digital-photography-Compact-Digit...s-1962.jpg]
Just anything that looks like that type of digital camera pretty please?
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2012, 04:45 PM by sstteevveenn.)
20-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Find Reply
Sagat the Tiger Offline
LOLCat
Registered

(11-08-2012, 09:02 PM)Smurf-Killer Squee Wrote: [Image: gZXKY.png]

I need normal x and zero with x4-x5 ride chaser in these poses. X4-x6 style. bonus points if you can also do the reverse sides (back and back-side poses)

I'm with Squee on this one. I need those for the garage background for the Maverick Hunter HQ.
20-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Find Reply
adam4landry Offline
Still Here
Registered

Hello everyone i am new here nice to meet you all, i have a few request for some custom edit sprites sheets i need them for project i am working onCool here my first request i want a sprite sheet of ash from megaman Zx advent to use other weapons like from megaman zero 4 (i think) from this attachment if it possibleUndecided please.

I hope i not asking to much ????

Ooops i forgot i want this as a mmzxa style

Attached Files Image(s)

(This post was last modified: 28-08-2012, 12:23 AM by adam4landry.)
28-08-2012, 12:20 AM
Find Reply
sstteevveenn Offline
Bread is tasty.
Registered

(28-08-2012, 12:20 AM)adam4landry Wrote: Hello everyone i am new here nice to meet you all, i have a few request for some custom edit sprites sheets i need them for project i am working onCool here my first request i want a sprite sheet of ash from megaman Zx advent to use other weapons like from megaman zero 4 (i think) from this attachment if it possibleUndecided please.

Mmzxa is same as ZX

Can't you just try and put these weapons over her hand when she's using her buster? Just remove the buster and put these weapon over where the buster originally was.
(This post was last modified: 28-08-2012, 09:58 AM by sstteevveenn.)
28-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Find Reply
adam4landry Offline
Still Here
Registered

Question  RE: Custom Sprite Request Thread
(28-08-2012, 09:57 AM)Vion Wrote:
(28-08-2012, 12:20 AM)adam4landry Wrote: Hello everyone i am new here nice to meet you all, i have a few request for some custom edit sprites sheets i need them for project i am working onCool here my first request i want a sprite sheet of ash from megaman Zx advent to use other weapons like from megaman zero 4 (i think) from this attachment if it possibleUndecided please.

Mmzxa is same as ZX

Can't you just try and put these weapons over her hand when she's using her buster? Just remove the buster and put these weapon over where the buster originally was.

Hmmmm ConfusedConfusedConfused well easy said then done i am not good at editing stuff like this and i notice that some of the weapons are in pieces i dont no which go where MM - Sigh i wanted to do the same thing with grey but i dont no howHuh ?????
28-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Find Reply
ACESpark Offline
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas.
Administrators

Threads: 195
Sorry if I sound a bit blunt, but your post left me a little confused:
(28-08-2012, 12:57 PM)adam4landry Wrote:

Mmzxa is same as ZX

Hmmmm ConfusedConfusedConfused well easy said then done i am not good at editing stuff like this and i notice that some of the weapons are in pieces i dont no which go where MM - Sigh i wanted to do the same thing with grey but i dont no howHuh ?????

I'm not sure what's so hard. It is exactly as easy as it sounds.

First: The pieces are clearly shown in order. Failing that, you can just piece them together in a way that looks logical. It's not like they're all over the place. They're put together in a group. They attach to each other fine with very little effort.

And I really don't understand why you're asking for these to be in ZX style. The Zero series and ZX series use the exact same art style. Many of ZX's graphics are edits of existing Zero series graphics. Aside from the fact ZX has more colours to use, they match perfectly already. You could plonk Phantom next to Prometheus and you'd swear they were from the same game.

Since Ashe and Grey already come with Buster frames, all you need to do is this:

Literately copy and paste the weapon required on top of the original buster, and delete any leftovers of the buster. Hell, just outright delete the buster before you start to save some time.

And before I go any further...
What are you using these for exactly? Sprite Comic? Fangame? If it's a fangame, then you're better off attaching the weapons in-game rather than having hundreds of sprites. It's what Capcom did, and they did it that way for a very very good reason.

28-08-2012, 07:01 PM
Website Find Reply
adam4landry Offline
Still Here
Registered

Wink  RE: Custom Sprite Request Thread
(28-08-2012, 07:01 PM)ACE_Spark Wrote: Sorry if I sound a bit blunt, but your post left me a little confused:
(28-08-2012, 12:57 PM)adam4landry Wrote:

Mmzxa is same as ZX

I'm not sure what's so hard. It is exactly as easy as it sounds.

First: The pieces are clearly shown in order. Failing that, you can just piece them together in a way that looks logical. It's not like they're all over the place. They're put together in a group. They attach to each other fine with very little effort.

And I really don't understand why you're asking for these to be in ZX style. The Zero series and ZX series use the exact same art style. Many of ZX's graphics are edits of existing Zero series graphics. Aside from the fact ZX has more colours to use, they match perfectly already. You could plonk Phantom next to Prometheus and you'd swear they were from the same game.

Since Ashe and Grey already come with Buster frames, all you need to do is this:

Literately copy and paste the weapon required on top of the original buster, and delete any leftovers of the buster. Hell, just outright delete the buster before you start to save some time.

And before I go any further...
What are you using these for exactly? Sprite Comic? Fangame? If it's a fangame, then you're better off attaching the weapons in-game rather than having hundreds of sprites. It's what Capcom did, and they did it that way for a very very good reason.

Well that looks very easyMM - 1up do i use paint program to do this because that the only program i have.

And to answer your question i am making a fangame it a rpg game it call "Megaman RPG: Legends" MM - Happy Grey and Ash i chose them for a reason they both use a gun i wanted to use Vent and Aile but they dont have weapons when they are in human form, anyway i am using the sprites sheet as sprite battlers i am using rpg maker vx ace to create my game.

Oh i almost forgot in my game when you start you have to chose grey or ash it like you have to chose if your a boy or girl plus both of them have diffrent biometals grey have biometal Icarus the strike freedom and ash has biometal Hermes the infinite justice there megaman form are totally diffrent however i need some major help to create them hope you guy can help ???

You are right i dont need a hundred sprites but they will be in hand when i need them and they will be done in advance.
28-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Find Reply
ACESpark Offline
Administrators

(28-08-2012, 11:15 PM)adam4landry Wrote: Well that looks very easyMM - 1up do i use paint program to do this because that the only program i have.

And to answer your question i am making a fangame it a rpg game it call "Megaman RPG: Legends" MM - Happy Grey and Ash i chose them for a reason they both use a gun i wanted to use Vent and Aile but they dont have weapons when they are in human form, anyway i am using the sprites sheet as sprite battlers i am using rpg maker vx ace to create my game.

Oh i almost forgot in my game when you start you have to chose grey or ash it like you have to chose if your a boy or girl plus both of them have diffrent biometals grey have biometal Icarus the strike freedom and ash has biometal Hermes the infinite justice there megaman form are totally diffrent however i need some major help to create them hope you guy can help ???

You are right i dont need a hundred sprites but they will be in hand when i need them and they will be done in advance.
Paint's fine.

You may want to check this out.
http://themechanicalmaniacs.com/guides/spriteguide.php

28-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Website Find Reply
adam4landry Offline
Still Here
Registered

Big Grin  RE: Custom Sprite Request Thread
(28-08-2012, 11:34 PM)ACE_Spark Wrote:
(28-08-2012, 11:15 PM)adam4landry Wrote: Well that looks very easyMM - 1up do i use paint program to do this because that the only program i have.

Paint's fine.

You may want to check this out.
http://themechanicalmaniacs.com/guides/spriteguide.php

Hmmmm that is a very interesting guide thanks i Will use it well.
29-08-2012, 01:02 AM
Find Reply
adam4landry Offline
Still Here
Registered

Big Grin  RE: Custom Sprite Request Thread
Hey ace check this out i use the guide you show me here my first custom sprite sheet of megaman hermes still need work but it a start what you think not bad for a beginner huhMM - 1up

Attached Files Image(s)

29-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Find Reply
ACESpark Offline
Administrators

If you make your own sprite thread, people can help you better there.

29-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Website Find Reply
adam4landry Offline
Still Here
Registered

Sad  RE: Custom Sprite Request Thread
(29-08-2012, 03:26 PM)ACE_Spark Wrote: If you make your own sprite thread, people can help you better there.

I agree i am trying to ad some stuff on my megamans and it not very easy, to paste head i on other bodies is very easy but adding other stuff not so much i try to ad hivolt wings on my megaman back it is not going well any tips ???
29-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Find Reply
castleofwarriors Offline
Registered

(20-05-2012, 08:24 PM)castleofwarriors Wrote: Uh, this was also in the old forums, but could somebody make a MM7 Dr. Wily without his machines, and without panicking like he does at endgame?

Bump. I know people like Deccus have made sprites of this, but I can't actually FIND them.
03-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Find Reply