Trying to find an old Mega Man X fan comic (Sephy-Kitsune?)
Dameon Offline
Regular
Registered

Threads: 3
Trying to find an old Mega Man X fan comic (Sephy-Kitsune?)
There was this fan comic that I read, found it through the Bob and George forums, by a girl who I -think- went by Sephy Kitsune (or some other combination) that was a Mega Man X: Command Mission comic, hand drawn, cute writing, nice art style.

I also think it was hosted on the website of like...Taco-Girl or something? I can't seem to find it, possibly not around anymore, but I'm sure that there's some place that archives all kinds of stuff on the internet and this might be one of them.

Anyone that can help me would be greatly appreciated.
24-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Find Reply
turpinator Offline
Piledriver Program Advance!
Registered

Threads: 23
RE: Trying to find an old Mega Man X fan comic (Sephy-Kitsune?)
Because that's not specifically vague or anything. XD But seriously, wish I could help, bro. I haven't heard of this comic or artist, but if it's CM, then colour me slightly interested.
24-02-2013, 08:10 PM
Find Reply
Dameon Offline
Regular
Registered

Threads: 3
I tried to be as specific as I could considering the fact I forgot most of the information.

The comic had a sub-plot where Nana was a comical wanna-be megalomaniac that tried to over throw the X team with an army of Mets that ended up being just a minor inconvenience, and also Zero hooked up with Marino.

*Edit* The comic was called Megaman X: Downtime. It was on the website Stage-Select, which seems to have been taken down. I'll see if I can find an archive of it somewhere.
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2013, 11:25 PM by Dameon.)
24-02-2013, 11:19 PM
Find Reply
Sagat the Tiger Offline
LOLCat
Registered

Threads: 1
That could be a problem Dameon. Since Stage Select: When Masters Attack stopped, MMX: DT link went down too, and so did Maverick Hunter 101.
(This post was last modified: 25-02-2013, 11:38 PM by Sagat the Tiger.)
25-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Find Reply