Introduction Thread
Umm... No, no there isn't Ult. Dan posted in the right thread and everything. Kudos! And welcome to Inc.
(21:43:46) Rhythm: neo's the lovable failure that you want to punch in the face cause he keeps getting in bed with a different chick every 2-3 months and they all have herpes

(22:19:11) RezonAce: Dude, Jace is powers like that
(22:19:23) RezonAce: He can give anyone the deep penis from around the world
hello guys im from poland i am 25 year old unemployment neet who likes computer games. I like megaman and other games (especially old one)
I hope you will liked me !
Hey there. I'm Enchlore, long time lurker since around 2008. I finally made an account so that I can show my own sprites and hopefully get some feedback so I can improve. I've been a Mega Man fan since I played as him in Marvel vs. Capcom as a kid (he was always the best character for me in that game).

That's it, I guess. If I stay writing this introduction post any longer I might never get out of here. I'm not very good at this!
(13-02-2015, 07:17 PM)Enchlore♠ Wrote: Hey there. I'm Enchlore, long time lurker since around 2008. I finally made an account so that I can show my own sprites and hopefully get some feedback so I can improve. I've been a Mega Man fan since I played as him in Marvel vs. Capcom as a kid (he was always the best character for me in that game).

That's it, I guess. If I stay writing this introduction post any longer I might never get out of here. I'm not very good at this!

Well hey, you seem like you'll fit in fine here, so what i say is hi there!
The Name's Furosuto, but i go by Eureka in Deadchat.
allow me to link you the rules, and enjoy your stay here!
[Image: 76561198194018803.png]
[Image: uTWY924.jpg]
Hey, guys. I was previously known as Jro0 before. I'm wondering why I can't login to my old account anymore. Is it because I am banned? Sorry if I broke one rule. (bumping a topic, the post dates are just hard to notice) I hope we will get together again. Big Grin
(19-02-2015, 06:21 AM)Jir-0 Wrote: Hey, guys. I was previously known as Jro0 before. I'm wondering why I can't login to my old account anymore. Is it because I am banned? Sorry if I broke one rule. (bumping a topic, the post dates are just hard to notice) I hope we will get together again. Big Grin

No account named Jro0 exists in this forum as a normal member or as a banned member.

It is likely that name is inherent to the last forum before the move.

Anyways, welcome back.
::AI Ɔonstruct c0rrubtǝd::

::Rǝinstallatiou of mɐ;nframǝ required::

.:Link to the forum rules:.
Hello, I'm RezonAce (call me Rezon).

I've been visiting Sprites INC. since it started way back when (my god, I just realized 2002 is now "way back when").

I've been trying to make a game of my own, but I haven't had much luck due to my severe lack of artistic capabilities. I'm glad to be here though!
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am Clockwork.
I've been spriting for about 2 years now.
I like this forum's design.
Sup, nerds? B)
I don't even want to count how many years I've been away from this community. Past aliases includes Foozdude and Hiroshi.
Welcome back, its been a while.
::AI Ɔonstruct c0rrubtǝd::

::Rǝinstallatiou of mɐ;nframǝ required::

.:Link to the forum rules:.
Hello! My name is VezonTH. I've been browsing your website for a year as a guest, gathering sprites and playing fangames. I'm a beginner spriter, and I hope, that I'll recieve a decent critique of my little crappy work .-.
Hey guys, i'm JohnLeagsdurg and i registered here because i have seen this site was going to have megaman tutorials ^.^[/align]
Welcome, JohnLeagsdurg and VezonTH!

(06-03-2015, 03:58 AM)sovietcommando Wrote: Welcome back, its been a while.
Yup yup. I'm back at this whole spriting thing again with a spicy new game I'm working on.
Hello, I'm crist. I'm pretty big Megaman fan, and started working on fan game. Since my graphical skill are not good enough i joined because I though I'll get some help about it and may start working on that game. Nice to meet you all Wink
I'm really shy dude (seriously, introduction took me more time than it should) with poor drawing skills and high aspirations represented by a guy wearing a classy vest.
Hi there, I'm SuperMetalSonic360. I play, record and like to help fan games develop because I'm not talented enough to actually make them. Nice to meet you guys.
(25-08-2015, 11:37 AM)SuperMetalSonic360 Wrote: Hi there, I'm SuperMetalSonic360. I play, record and like to help fan games develop because I'm not talented enough to actually make them. Nice to meet you guys.
Welcome to Inc~ I look forward to, hopefully, seeing you in the flashchat~

[Image: wVc9aiU.png]
Hello guys, gals, and those in between. I am Mr. G-Force. I've been visiting this site for...quite a while, actually. I only joined recently because...I don't know. But I'm here now, and that's the important part. Huge Mega Man fan, of course. I am an avid supporter of any and all fan-games as I truly want the franchise to survive as long as it can.

I also have a tendency to overuse ellipses...in case you couldn't tell. (No bonus points for you if you "saw what I did thar").
Hi, name's Aleph. I'm a fan of Mega Man. Like a billion other people I'd like to make my own mega man fangame, and I guess this is a good place to start... althought I notice the tutorials haven't started yet: http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/misc.php?page=tutorials

I'm also interested in tabletop games and roleplaying, and making a group to RP with is one of my main reasons for joining this site. So, looking forward for that!!
Hi, I'm m9m. I'm from Romania and I make all sorts of chiptunes, including Mega Man style (and by that I mean just using Mega Man-like instruments). I am not the biggest Mega Man fan ever, but I do find enjoyment out of the classics and the recent fangames.

The main reason I signed up was because Threxx wanted help with Revo's OST, but of course, after I spent some time in the chat (and like 2 posts on the forums which were about nothing but 2 Revo songs being completed), I got the determination to interact with the site more often.

I hope I can get to know all of you properly.