Introduction Thread
gomer21xx Offline
Ranting Thespian
Registered

RE: Introduction Thread
Howdy howdy! I'm Gomer! Big Mega Man fan (like that's any surprise here)! I produce let's plays, podcasts, and I sometimes tinker around with Game Maker! MM - 1up

Ummmm... I suck at making introductions. ^^; I guess if you're curious to check out my stuff, I'll leave a couple of links here. ^^;

My Site
My YouTube channel
09-10-2015 05:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cyanosis Offline
Harbringer of Glitches
Registered

Nice to meetcha' Gomer! Good choice in getting Lesbian talk on your podcast network. I like Diamanda Hagan a good bit. Granted, I only follow her sporadically but I do like the stuff on Lesbian Talk.

Do you follow Nash's What the Fuck is Wrong with You? Ya should look into getting that on your site. Gotta make the RDArmy bigger.

Spreading the blue disease...
11-10-2015 12:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gomer21xx Offline
Ranting Thespian
Registered

Hagan's a treat! ^_^ Here's a fun fact: Lesbian Talk came to fruition because of a one-off gag in an episode of my own podcast, Thespian Talk. =) Also, if you've seen Hagan's "A MAGFest Audience Reacts to Chirpy" video, that's me and my girlfriend front and center. =)

I do follow Nash's show, actually. =) Been following that for... over five years now! O_O Time flies! I'm not sure if he'd be willing to hop on my site, though, since he's doing pretty well with the Channel Awesome audience. I'm not sure I could add much more. ^^;

Fun fact: if you watch his weekly live stream, he'll sometimes show stuff from at least two other members of my site: Miss Nightmare and The Isle of Rangoon! =D
11-10-2015 04:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Francy Lenz Offline
Registered

Hello there! I am new to this site, even though I've been here as a guest a couple of times. Nice to meet you all! I am a Super Robot Wars sprite artist and a big fan of classic Megaman games. I hope I can find some help with my project here as well!
(This post was last modified: 24-10-2015 02:31 PM by Francy Lenz.)
24-10-2015 02:29 PM
sousou Offline
Registered

hello everyone :>
25-10-2015 12:57 AM
MrTrippleAAA Offline
WAHHHHH
Registered

Huh. I guess I never made an introduction post. Well I am MrTrippleAAA, known in very few sites as just plain "TrippleAAA". I am a retro gamer (Who plays namely Mega Man and Sonic), as well as a beginner programmer (and also a person Tongue)

I originally signed up here because, well I like Mega Man and also somewhat like to chat. But now I'm here more often because I started my fan project: "Mega Man FD - The World's Last Hope!!".

I am also good friends with Mike Crain aka corlenbelspar, who was of course, the original creator of Mega Man Revolution before it was moved over to INC. I helped him with ideas and concept with the game back when it was just returning from the dead after ten years.

I am a very friendly person, however, it is very possible for me to be a complete prick if I have a reason to be.

But hopefully, I get to befriend all of you and have a well balanced friendship ^_^
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2016 09:51 PM by MrTrippleAAA.)
27-10-2015 07:05 PM
Drillmor Offline
Registered

Information Hello I am new n n (spanish)
Hello MM - Happy I introduce myself my name Drillmor and I'm here to learn a lot of sprites will share that I have 8 bits I hope they enjoy it , but also want to meet people who speak Spanish so I find it easier, because now use the translator to do good if I can handle them well this will put a sprite that I have very basic lol MM - Sigh

https://www.facebook.com/217782575053312...78/?type=3
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2015 04:24 PM by Drillmor.)
16-11-2015 04:21 PM
MiniMacro Offline
Quack !
Registered

Hi! I'm MiniMacro, a young chipmusician/graphic artist with a bit of experience in game design and VERY basic programming (as in Scratch). Some of you may recognize me from the FamiTracker forums. I hope to have fun here. It seems fun.

Oh, and my buddy iYamWhatIYam brought me here because I wanted to join the Mega Man: Shattered Diamond team after he told me about it. I was working on my own fan game, titled "Mega Man: The Rise Of Roll!," with him and two other people, and that kind of became very slow. I'm the only full-time programmer left for said fangame, and I'm still (albeit unsuccessfully) trying to learn GML so I can program it. If I get permission from BeatMan.EXE (the creator of it), I'll post it here so our team RockTeam.EXE can get more programmers.

And that's me.
29-12-2015 05:53 PM
Drei Offline
Registered

Hi. I've never been to this website EVER.
06-01-2016 07:17 AM
LeagueofDevack Online
Nyan Cat Overlord
Beta Tester

(06-01-2016 07:17 AM)Drei Wrote:  Hi. I've never been to this website EVER.

You liar. Good to have you back.

(11:58:31) Ryo_Hazaki crushes Lamda's head with a mallet Gallager-style.
(11:58:48) Lamda_Bamda: Ryo, I know I shouldn't, but I love you for that.

(13:31:29) Valo: why the name change into something even dumber
(13:34:04) LeagueofDevack: This coming from the guy who went from "NeoMan" to a self-insert.
(13:34:13) The_Walrus: SHOTS FIRED
06-01-2016 02:54 PM
Comicon Offline
Registered

Hello all. My name is Ken. I'm happy to be here.
18-01-2016 08:54 AM
CosmicGem Offline
Dead On The Inside
Beta Tester

Revo Remix ContributorUpgrade AwardChiptune Award
(18-01-2016 08:54 AM)Comicon Wrote:  Hello all. My name is Ken. I'm happy to be here.

Welcome to inc, Ken!
18-01-2016 12:47 PM
Comicon Offline
Registered

Thanks CosmicGem!
19-01-2016 08:20 AM
ShadowKazuni Offline
Registered

Hello, everyone! Name's Shadow Kazuni, but most people call me either Shad, Kaz, or... whatever.

I'm a big MegaMan fan since my childhood, and I enjoy the Battle Network series a lot! Hope to make friends here!
20-01-2016 11:59 PM
Comicon Offline
Registered

Hiya Shadow,

Welcome to the forum!
21-01-2016 07:31 AM
DarkDeviant Offline
AlphaRemnant
Registered

Huh. Didn't know this was a thing, and I've been here for about a year! Well, better late than never!

I'm DarkDeviant, and I like to sprite. I do all kinds of different styles, but I mainly focus on Megaman. More specifically, I like doing Battle Network style. I'm up for pretty much anything, of course, and you can find me trawling through the Custom Sprite Request Thread. I also like reading, drawing, and web design (the design part, not the coding. Ugh.)

I have a custom sprite request thread of my own, in which I often showcase work I've done here, as well as independently. It's called DarkDeviant's Custom Sprite Request Thread (insert shameless plug here.) I also know some useful tips and tricks if you want any advice, but I'm no sovietcommando or Lamda. And to any newcomers, welcome to Sprites INC!

~~The man sat upon the watchtower, but did not watch, only towered.~~

~~I don't know why people are so concerned about Yang. Prosthetic limbs are so cheap in Vale. I hear they go for about a Penny a piece.~~
21-01-2016 08:06 AM
CosmicGem Offline
Dead On The Inside
Beta Tester

Revo Remix ContributorUpgrade AwardChiptune Award
So I should make an introduction.

I am CosmicGem.

gg
23-01-2016 10:24 PM
ParmaJon Offline
Regular
Registered

Hey, I'm ParmaJon and I like Mega Man, especially fangames(I hope other people here like Mega Man as well) otherwise I generally like nintendo fangames. I found this site through a link to MaGMML, despitr participating through the other site. I feel like there should be more here but I dunno man, I'll update my profile and stuff later.
08-03-2016 03:21 PM
Rhythm Offline
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Booblight AwardAuto AwardRush AwardBeat AwardTempo AwardInafune AwardAce AwardC^2 Super Moderator AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorDeadchat AwardSaga AwardBnG Award
Welcome to Inc! We hope you enjoy it here

[Image: 67617b7e1d6Ur.png]
08-03-2016 04:16 PM
~Axis~ Offline
Meow
Registered

Hello. Im Axis. I just joined this site and hope to be part of the community. Im not very good at spriting, but i am at drawing. Hope i fit in.
14-03-2016 02:39 AM