Introduction Thread
I'll probably never post stuff here as much as I'd like.
(07-05-2012, 03:01 AM)Jace Wrote: Been here just as long as Sov it seems. Maybe a year less?
Just about I think.
::AI Ɔonstruct c0rrubtǝd::

::Rǝinstallatiou of mɐ;nframǝ required::

.:Link to the forum rules:.
I'm Rags

I'm a loser

that's about it

I don't sprite why did I make an account
Because you...

You do...

Why are you here?

Im that guy that updates once in a blue moon and only post in the sprites section.

Hi everybody.
[Image: ljgMgsN.gif]Let's-a Go![Image: JUWYdFW.gif]
(07-05-2012, 04:31 AM)sovietcommando Wrote: Because you...

You do...

Why are you here?

I make games kind of

I guess
Fighting games I take it?

I'm here I guess while I need to figure out how to sprite some stuff. I'll go back to lurking once a week when that's done with just like the last forum.

edit: Fighting games are crazy hard to make without them ending up being unbalanced, janky junk. That's not really where you start if you're smart.
(07-05-2012, 04:40 AM)sovietcommando Wrote: Fighting games I take it?

Not at the moment no
(07-05-2012, 01:03 AM)sovietcommando Wrote: I'm the resident sprite artist sprite request fulfiller?

Wazzup, new friend who's been here longer than me?
Servbot #003380 reporting for duty!

[Image: BV-31XX-sample.png]
Greetings once again, I am DragonZero (Or simply "DZ", as many call me). I am what is sometimes referred to as a "Veteran" of Sprites INC, having registered on the previous forums almost 6 years ago. Over the course of that time, I have honed my pixel skills considerably, although the majority of my pixel work is edited from official "base" sprites. More recently, I have also ventured out into the uncharted lands of scratch spriting, and have actually surprised myself.

Outside of spriting, I enjoy roleplaying, writing, creating characters, playing videogames and RPGs (With Skyrim, Dragon Age, Final Fantasy IX, Soul Calibur, CastleVania, Drakengard, and, naturally, MegaMan being some of my favorites.), and playing Magic: the Gathering (I find the EDH/Commander format to be the most enjoyable, at present, and play a Red/Green/Black Kresh the Bloodbraided deck).

As you can most likely see, I have a affinity for fantasy and historical settings, which gives me a natural interest in mythology and folklore, literature, philosophy, history, and foreign cultures... Primarily those of Europe. I also have an interest in music, having played clarinet in my high school concert band, and dabbled in musical composition. I have been thinking of signing up for cello lessons lately, in fact.

While I tend to view myself as a rather reserved, solitary individual, I can be very sociable. In all honesty, there are few things I enjoy more than getting to know someone through a good, deep conversation or discussion. Despite my often negative behavior, and my distaste for modern culture and present-day society as a whole, I care deeply about individual people, and make a concerted effort to be considerate and helpful to others. Green is my favorite color.
(07-05-2012, 05:08 PM)DragonZero Wrote: Greetings once again, I am DragonZero (Or simply "DZ", as many call me). I am what is sometimes referred to as a "Veteran" of Sprites INC, having registered on the previous forums almost 6 years ago. Over the course of that time, I have honed my pixel skills considerably, although the majority of my pixel work is edited from official "base" sprites. More recently, I have also ventured out into the uncharted lands of scratch spriting, and have actually surprised myself.

Outside of spriting, I enjoy roleplaying, writing, creating characters, playing videogames and RPGs (With Skyrim, Dragon Age, Final Fantasy IX, Soul Calibur, CastleVania, Drakengard, and, naturally, MegaMan being some of my favorites.), and playing Magic: the Gathering (I find the EDH/Commander format to be the most enjoyable, at present, and play a Red/Green/Black Kresh the Bloodbraided deck).

As you can most likely see, I have a affinity for fantasy and historical settings, which gives me a natural interest in mythology and folklore, literature, philosophy, history, and foreign cultures... Primarily those of Europe. I also have an interest in music, having played clarinet in my high school concert band, and dabbled in musical composition. I have been thinking of signing up for cello lessons lately, in fact.

While I tend to view myself as a rather reserved, solitary individual, I can be very sociable. In all honesty, there are few things I enjoy more than getting to know someone through a good, deep conversation or discussion. Despite my often negative behavior, and my distaste for modern culture and present-day society as a whole, I care deeply about individual people, and make a concerted effort to be considerate and helpful to others. Green is my favorite color.

Too long; didn't read

Sup, DZ
(07-05-2012, 04:05 AM)Kairags Wrote: I'm Rags

I'm a loser

that's about it

I don't sprite why did I make an account

STOP BEING SO GODDAMN EMO RAGS :I
Rangda Bangda here, but in X5 incarnation.
Dameon R. Schnider reporting in.
Aliases include; Bob Ashford, Demon Zero, Robert.

Haven't been on my computer since we've changed forums, so I haven't had the opertunity to do much yet.

My interests include spriting, drawing, table top rpgs, video games of all sorts, ponies, writing song parodies, poor attempts at making music, and a whole plethora of other miscellaneous bullshit.

So yeah, good to see you all. Carry on.
I'm that odd person that lurked too much on the old forums and hardly posts unless its a sprite I wanna show. >.>
Pops up once in a blue moon.
You should make up for that by posting a lot now on this new forum :I
[Image: HCPYAjr.gif]
Not really a new person, just the person formerly known as Model HX.

Only took that name up because I was certain "Fusion" was taken.
(07-05-2012, 10:40 PM)The Walrus Wrote: You should make up for that by posting a lot now on this new forum :I

You should stop posting in pink because it's a fucking stupid thing to be doing. :I
Well I'm not gonna post in all black so you're gonna have to think up a better color than pink if you want me to stop using pink :I
[Image: HCPYAjr.gif]