Introduction Thread
(22-10-2017, 06:04 AM)Lying_Magpie Wrote: [Image: 281a0737feb8bd8a4fe38d49df2cc2c5dae853ae_hq.gif]
Wecome to the Family

Sorry, Didn't Resist.
(22-10-2017, 04:23 PM)fxfreitas Wrote: Wecome to the Family

Sorry, Didn't Resist.

Why thank you, here's hoping I don't do anything monumentally stupid in the near or distant future. And the time between for that matter.
?Space cats?
Saying "hello". Mostly wondering why the forum thinks my thread I wanted to post is spam. I think this is the first forum I have ever been to that thinks a university IP is a spam bot.

Anyway, Hi, folks.
Hello! I'm IrrelevantMage! I am someone who likes to play video games and do some covers in the style of the Sega Genesis and I would like to create video games in the future.
Hello and welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here!
Free Games Blog: Download Games Free.
Since I just joined, I guess that's my cue to make an introduction.
Hello, TruffledToad here, and I'm content with becoming a part of Sprites Inc's fourms. But first, a little background.
I'm currently in High School, about to turn 16 in less than a month, wanting to make music, some simple art, and a part time job. A fan of both Mega Man, Sonic, Kirby, and maybe some Binding of Isaac. Currently planning to get a new laptop and make music on famitracker, and maybe do some sprites in the meantime. I hope you enjoy my company, and I hope I enjoy yours!
Oh, didn't know a thread like this existed.

Um, hello. I'm Lionheart261. I'm just kind of here. I'm a huge fan of games like Mega Man(kinda obvious, given my presence here Wink ), Pokemon, Mario, The Legend of Zelda, and Fire Emblem, to name a few. I also like shows like Steven Universe(hence the avatar), Gravity Falls, OK KO, and Star vs the Forces of Evil. And I'm still kinda sorta Hamiltrash. Wink

I'm more of a writer by trade, but I do have some experience in programming via Game Maker. I joined this site primarily to receive feedback and hopefully some support for my endeavors in making my own Mega Man fan games(my current project can be found here: http://sprites-inc.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2191).

Anyway, I hope my company doesn't prove too bothersome to anyone here. =)
Hi everyone, I'm SzkaruaT. I've been into Megaman series for about a decade now. Apart from the blue bomber I also really like franchises such as Castlevania and Wolfenstein. In the past, I used to tinker a little bit in Game Maker, but never made anything worth releasing imo. I also look forward to making music, sometime in the future. That's pretty much it for now, have a good day!
Hi everyone, i'm Eclipsestriker and, i don't have much to say, except register here yesterday, hehe.
hi, i'm just a lurker that just joined and wanted to post something
Hey guys, Digitron signing in. I'm your run of the mill newcomer with nothing to say. MM - Shades
Question 
Hi there guys,I'm Darkness.Just a dork that likes to play games and can sprite a little (maybe).

Just asking,is including foreign languages in names breaking the rules? (I add it in fear of "Darkness" was already taken,though apparently it's not.)
Mood 24/7:

Me: Ha look I got a new record on this stage!!

two minutes later

Someone else: beat ya by 50 seconds

Me: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Welcome to all those 10 new members
@mplode @IrrelevantMage @NathanBros @TruffledToad @Lionheart261 @SzkaruaT @Eclipsestriker @Noivs @Digitron and @Darkness暗夜
Hi, I'm new to this site and I just signed up, well what can I say... I do sprites and I like Megaman and When I found this site walking on the internet, it already came to me that the site matched my interests, since I am in love with Megaman, and I have played several games in the series since: Megaman 1 to 8 up to Megaman & Bass, well I do not have much to say... anyway, bye
Hello. Longtime lurker, relatively new poster. Massive Mega Man fan, and working on at least one personal fangame. You all may remember me from MaGMML2, with the entry 'Alien Temple'. Great to be here!
Hello, everyone! I'm from the old site, like a few others here.
I previously posted some of my sprite work on the old site.
Maybe I'll be able to post something, even though I haven't been spriting in a long while.

I probably will be asleep, or playing games I bought, but have yet to start.
I've been catching up with anime and Nico's Mega Man series, Nico Evaluates.
Hello everyone, my name is William, and I'm new here. I've tried my hand spriting for a few years now, but I'm still not very good. So I hope to learn some tips and gain some knowledge on spriting while I'm here.
I was on here a few years ago, And then I left and then my life turned into crap and so and I have a lot of bad things of happened and I’ve had a lot of people turn against me because of bad people and minipulating others and then bad things became worse things happening. I’m just looking for old friends of mine who were anime fans and such.
[Image: tumblr_mwrlvsBZgf1sbd9clo1_500.gif]

"If that's the reason, I can't speak, moreover I can neither enter nor recognize.
The chaotic feelings in the box at the bottom of my heart seem to overflow.
If you neither understand nor mind, I don't think you want to believe." - Deadman
I'm just an average everyday moron, I guess.
Hi, I'm that one bigender art person from the various Discords!

I had no real reason to make an account here and chances are I will use it extremely infrequently but I see no reason not to have one so bleh :p