Introduction Thread
EXtremeXPerience Offline
(uhhrmmm...)
Registered

RE: Introduction Thread
Hello to all MegaMan\RockMan otakus. EXtremeXPerience here, simply call me EXXP.

Why EXXP? These are acronyms for my upcoming game on PC, fan-based.

I do hope that someone with experience with Game Maker 8/Game Maker: Studio/Famitracker can help me speed up finishing my first project. Actually, this project was way back 2006 but postponed after a year due to a virus which attacked my computer, progress is at 30%, that term as well I was a beginner that time using Game Maker 6.

Re-started again in 2010 but due to lots of jobs, postponed again after 3%; but thanks Heavens and I am now at almost 60%. All that needs to be done here are: Wily bosses, some changes re. Robot Masters' sprites and some tiling changes as well, 8-bit music to be added, main menu options and more. Also, I will be adding a new character as well.

Here 'ya. I am here to deliver my first portfolio... and charging up!

[Image: self1_by_megamanno99-dakh6k5.png]
11-09-2016 12:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barberbarberjoe Offline
Still Here
Registered

(11-09-2016 12:53 PM)EXtremeXPerience Wrote:  Hello to all MegaMan\RockMan otakus. EXtremeXPerience here, simply call me EXXP.

I do hope that someone with experience with Game Maker 8/Game Maker: Studio/Famitracker can help me speed up finishing my first project. Actually, this project was way back 2006 but postponed after a year due to a virus which attacked my computer, progress is at 30%, that term as well I was a beginner that time using Game Maker 6.

Re-started again in 2010 but due to lots of jobs, postponed again after 3%; but thanks Heavens and I am now at almost 60%. All that needs to be done here are: Wily bosses, some changes re. Robot Masters' sprites and some tiling changes as well, 8-bit music to be added, main menu options and more. Also, I will be adding a new character as well.

Given that, might I suggest posting a thread on the Fan Games sub-forum? You might get help there.

That aside, welcome aboard!
11-09-2016 01:51 PM
EXtremeXPerience Offline
(uhhrmmm...)
Registered

(11-09-2016 01:51 PM)barberbarberjoe Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 12:53 PM)EXtremeXPerience Wrote:  Hello to all MegaMan\RockMan otakus. EXtremeXPerience here, simply call me EXXP.

Given that, might I suggest posting a thread on the Fan Games sub-forum? You might get help there.

That aside, welcome aboard!

Yo!MM - Happy

Thanks for helping me out on that. Actually, I am done with narration and gotta record all of the vids to be uploaded next week. I will post also the vids n that thread and on YouTube. Thanks for dropping and helping me. Cool

[Image: self1_by_megamanno99-dakh6k5.png]
11-09-2016 03:17 PM
barberbarberjoe Offline
Still Here
Registered

No problem. I'm curious/eager to see what will be in those vids.
11-09-2016 05:22 PM
SUPAH METUL Offline
Megadrive-kun
Registered

Hello! My nickname is SUPAH METUL, it comes from bad-spelled "Super Metool" because on the other message board named Rockman Perfect Memory I had half-custom Metool from Megaman X4 in ModGenSonic style edited by me(also I thought it's catchySmile ). From time to time I sprite and edit assets from Mega Man games(mostly pointless due to not having enouph time to do some fan project). To mention, I'm a big Mega Man fan since 2009, even though I mostly play these games via emulators(still not completed MM2, what a shame!).
I hope this forum will accept my works, even if those are not polished enouph. I still learn how to sprite properly and am open to any critique.
13-09-2016 04:30 PM
Hilman170499 Offline
Blue Helmet Dude
Registered

Hi there. You dudes can call me Hil for short. Firstly, I'd like to thank you guys a lot because this site has been and still is a reliable source for Mega Man sprites that I've been using for spriting. Secondly, I reckon one or two of you might recognise me from *another* Mega Man fan community. As for why I joined:
-I'm a fan of ACE's YouTube videos.
-After reading these Forums for a while, I'm kind of intrigued by what you guys can come up with, including stuff in the Revolution Remixed threads(can't wait for it, by the way).

I may not be a great spriter, but the enthusiasm counts, right? Anyway, hope I could enjoy my time here. BLUE FOR DAYS!!!
21-09-2016 07:00 PM
boltgreywing Offline
Registered

I am new to this forum and thought I would say hi.

I am a fan of Megaman based games, and would like to one day create my very own bat based megaman game.
For now I like to concentrate on creating levels for Megaman games.
Most preferably for Megaman 4, and 3.
06-10-2016 04:12 AM
NathanBros Offline
Luigi Time!!!
Registered

Hello,

I´m Nathan from Brazil, love games in general specially Mario related ones like Super Mario World.

Hope have some fun here on these forums!
29-11-2016 08:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VenomRush1997 Offline
Registered

Hey you people.

I'm known on the internet as ShadowMan44 from Spriter's resource.

I may or may not come on here often, depending on weather or not I remember I have this account.

I'm hoping that I can showcase my sprites here an receive positive critiques and learn how to improve.
07-12-2016 09:01 AM
Rhythm Offline
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Booblight AwardAuto AwardRush AwardBeat AwardTempo AwardInafune AwardAce AwardC^2 Super Moderator AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorDeadchat AwardSaga AwardBnG Award
A big welcome to all our new members! Can't wait to see what you each bring!

[Image: 67617b7e1d6Ur.png]
07-12-2016 02:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mitsuru-Chain Offline
Registered

Um hi im new here so what exactly can i do in the forums?
09-12-2016 06:27 PM
NathanBros Offline
Luigi Time!!!
Registered

Welcome to the forums Mitsuru, enjoy your stay!
09-12-2016 07:00 PM
barberbarberjoe Offline
Still Here
Registered

(09-12-2016 06:27 PM)Mitsuru-Chain Wrote:  Um hi im new here so what exactly can i do in the forums?

Oh, nothing much. Socializing, commenting on stuff, and other usual fun things like that, with civility.

That aside, welcome!
09-12-2016 10:01 PM
gaem0n Offline
Registered

Hello, I'm Gaem, I've been around this forum for a few days and I finally decided to join!
I enjoy drawing and making pixel art/animation and is currently studying Game Maker Language to be able to create my own fan or indie game!

When I was very young I discovered an anime on TV called Rockman.exe, then a game called Mega Man. I was very confused at the time as the name is different but they have the same characters like Guts Man and Fire Man! Haha.
I also thought the select screen was a character select sreen...

I messed up on the grammar a bit sometimes because English is not my mother language, sorry about that!
10-12-2016 07:46 AM
SinclairStrange Offline
Registered

Good morn'

Being a mega man fan for most of my life, (since I got my grey tub of joy back in the early 90's) I can't believe I've never bothered to actually sign up for these forums! Even though I've known about them for many many years I guess I've never really been into forms too much but I gathered something must change and hence this obligatory introduction post.

I'll just say a little bit about myself, I'm called Joel and my username comes from my middle and last names. I currently develop indie games for a living because I'm a big ol' nerd and I've also made two somewhat Mega Man fan games over on Newgrounds although they're not brilliant as both being developed in under a month. I'm also a huge retro gamer, pixel art freak and general British comedy nerd.

Anyway that's me, I'll prolly post around and take part in some spriting/pixel art stuff because that's the sort of stuff I like,

-Joel
26-12-2016 03:52 PM
Doctor Novakaine Offline
Regular
Registered

Hey there, everyone! The name's Doctor Novakaine, I'm a long-time Mega Man fan who in the past few years has really gotten into Mega Man ROM hacks and fan games. I'm a Let's Player going on almost three and a half years now, mostly Mega Man stuff but with some other projects as well...in fact, Mega Man was what spurred me to become an LPer in the first place, as I wanted to explore the wide world of Mega Man ROM Hacks (which eventually also became fangames once I found how wide that world was).

I don't know how active I'll be but I would like to be around a community which will help keep me abreast of the goings-on in the world of Mega Man! There's probably a lot I haven't seen! Anyway, hope I get to know you, and feel free to message me or whatever, I'm typically pretty easy-going so have no fear of me!
31-12-2016 02:23 AM
dracmeister Offline
Registered

I just found this thread.
And also just found this forum a few days ago.

I'm dracmeister, I have a youtube channel of the same name, I upload LPs in bulk and sometimes other videos. I'm known by many other usernames from other sites.

precision_bomber is my ModDb
teamxkproductions is my DeviantArt(that I barely update anymore)
I'm known as Zatsupachi in some other sites too.

I like drawing, and I'm an aspiring game developer.
06-01-2017 03:04 PM
Cruise Elroy Offline
Red Ghost with Orange Tie
Registered

Howdy folks! I've known about these forums for a while now, so I figured I'd make an account and check out what you have to offer.
11-01-2017 03:13 AM
NathanBros Offline
Luigi Time!!!
Registered

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!
17-01-2017 08:03 PM
Pachy Offline
Unfocused Hobbyist
Registered

I'm Pachy. I'm mainly lurking here for the MaGMML contest that's been going on.

Umm, yeah. That's it...

I also like Touhou, I guess.
18-01-2017 08:03 AM