Introduction Thread
EXtremeXPerience Offline
(uhhrmmm...)
Registered

RE: Introduction Thread
Hello to all MegaMan\RockMan otakus. EXtremeXPerience here, simply call me EXXP.

Why EXXP? These are acronyms for my upcoming game on PC, fan-based.

I do hope that someone with experience with Game Maker 8/Game Maker: Studio/Famitracker can help me speed up finishing my first project. Actually, this project was way back 2006 but postponed after a year due to a virus which attacked my computer, progress is at 30%, that term as well I was a beginner that time using Game Maker 6.

Re-started again in 2010 but due to lots of jobs, postponed again after 3%; but thanks Heavens and I am now at almost 60%. All that needs to be done here are: Wily bosses, some changes re. Robot Masters' sprites and some tiling changes as well, 8-bit music to be added, main menu options and more. Also, I will be adding a new character as well.

Here 'ya. I am here to deliver my first portfolio... and charging up!

[Image: self1_by_megamanno99-dakh6k5.png]
11-09-2016 12:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
barberbarberjoe Offline
Still Here
Registered

(11-09-2016 12:53 PM)EXtremeXPerience Wrote:  Hello to all MegaMan\RockMan otakus. EXtremeXPerience here, simply call me EXXP.

I do hope that someone with experience with Game Maker 8/Game Maker: Studio/Famitracker can help me speed up finishing my first project. Actually, this project was way back 2006 but postponed after a year due to a virus which attacked my computer, progress is at 30%, that term as well I was a beginner that time using Game Maker 6.

Re-started again in 2010 but due to lots of jobs, postponed again after 3%; but thanks Heavens and I am now at almost 60%. All that needs to be done here are: Wily bosses, some changes re. Robot Masters' sprites and some tiling changes as well, 8-bit music to be added, main menu options and more. Also, I will be adding a new character as well.

Given that, might I suggest posting a thread on the Fan Games sub-forum? You might get help there.

That aside, welcome aboard!
11-09-2016 01:51 PM
EXtremeXPerience Offline
(uhhrmmm...)
Registered

(11-09-2016 01:51 PM)barberbarberjoe Wrote:  
(11-09-2016 12:53 PM)EXtremeXPerience Wrote:  Hello to all MegaMan\RockMan otakus. EXtremeXPerience here, simply call me EXXP.

Given that, might I suggest posting a thread on the Fan Games sub-forum? You might get help there.

That aside, welcome aboard!

Yo!MM - Happy

Thanks for helping me out on that. Actually, I am done with narration and gotta record all of the vids to be uploaded next week. I will post also the vids n that thread and on YouTube. Thanks for dropping and helping me. Cool

[Image: self1_by_megamanno99-dakh6k5.png]
11-09-2016 03:17 PM
barberbarberjoe Offline
Still Here
Registered

No problem. I'm curious/eager to see what will be in those vids.
11-09-2016 05:22 PM
SUPAH METUL Offline
Megadrive-kun
Registered

Hello! My nickname is SUPAH METUL, it comes from bad-spelled "Super Metool" because on the other message board named Rockman Perfect Memory I had half-custom Metool from Megaman X4 in ModGenSonic style edited by me(also I thought it's catchySmile ). From time to time I sprite and edit assets from Mega Man games(mostly pointless due to not having enouph time to do some fan project). To mention, I'm a big Mega Man fan since 2009, even though I mostly play these games via emulators(still not completed MM2, what a shame!).
I hope this forum will accept my works, even if those are not polished enouph. I still learn how to sprite properly and am open to any critique.
13-09-2016 04:30 PM
Hilman170499 Offline
Blue Helmet Dude
Registered

Hi there. You dudes can call me Hil for short. Firstly, I'd like to thank you guys a lot because this site has been and still is a reliable source for Mega Man sprites that I've been using for spriting. Secondly, I reckon one or two of you might recognise me from *another* Mega Man fan community. As for why I joined:
-I'm a fan of ACE's YouTube videos.
-After reading these Forums for a while, I'm kind of intrigued by what you guys can come up with, including stuff in the Revolution Remixed threads(can't wait for it, by the way).

I may not be a great spriter, but the enthusiasm counts, right? Anyway, hope I could enjoy my time here. BLUE FOR DAYS!!!
21-09-2016 07:00 PM
boltgreywing Offline
Registered

I am new to this forum and thought I would say hi.

I am a fan of Megaman based games, and would like to one day create my very own bat based megaman game.
For now I like to concentrate on creating levels for Megaman games.
Most preferably for Megaman 4, and 3.
06-10-2016 04:12 AM
NathanBros Offline
Luigi Time!!!
Registered

Hello,

I´m Nathan from Brazil, love games in general specially Mario related ones like Super Mario World.

Hope have some fun here on these forums!

"I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now."
Blog (Portuguese): Estatuto do Idoso.
29-11-2016 08:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VenomRush1997 Offline
Registered

Hey you people.

I'm known on the internet as ShadowMan44 from Spriter's resource.

I may or may not come on here often, depending on weather or not I remember I have this account.

I'm hoping that I can showcase my sprites here an receive positive critiques and learn how to improve.
07-12-2016 09:01 AM
Rhythm Offline
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Booblight AwardAuto AwardRush AwardBeat AwardTempo AwardInafune AwardAce AwardC^2 Super Moderator AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorDeadchat AwardSaga AwardBnG Award
A big welcome to all our new members! Can't wait to see what you each bring!

[Image: 67617b7e1d6Ur.png]
07-12-2016 02:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mitsuru-Chain Offline
Registered

Um hi im new here so what exactly can i do in the forums?
09-12-2016 06:27 PM
NathanBros Offline
Luigi Time!!!
Registered

Welcome to the forums Mitsuru, enjoy your stay!

09-12-2016 07:00 PM
barberbarberjoe Offline
Still Here
Registered

(09-12-2016 06:27 PM)Mitsuru-Chain Wrote:  Um hi im new here so what exactly can i do in the forums?

Oh, nothing much. Socializing, commenting on stuff, and other usual fun things like that, with civility.

That aside, welcome!
09-12-2016 10:01 PM
gaem0n Offline
Registered

Hello, I'm Gaem, I've been around this forum for a few days and I finally decided to join!
I enjoy drawing and making pixel art/animation and is currently studying Game Maker Language to be able to create my own fan or indie game!

When I was very young I discovered an anime on TV called Rockman.exe, then a game called Mega Man. I was very confused at the time as the name is different but they have the same characters like Guts Man and Fire Man! Haha.
I also thought the select screen was a character select sreen...

I messed up on the grammar a bit sometimes because English is not my mother language, sorry about that!
10-12-2016 07:46 AM
SinclairStrange Offline
Registered

Good morn'

Being a mega man fan for most of my life, (since I got my grey tub of joy back in the early 90's) I can't believe I've never bothered to actually sign up for these forums! Even though I've known about them for many many years I guess I've never really been into forms too much but I gathered something must change and hence this obligatory introduction post.

I'll just say a little bit about myself, I'm called Joel and my username comes from my middle and last names. I currently develop indie games for a living because I'm a big ol' nerd and I've also made two somewhat Mega Man fan games over on Newgrounds although they're not brilliant as both being developed in under a month. I'm also a huge retro gamer, pixel art freak and general British comedy nerd.

Anyway that's me, I'll prolly post around and take part in some spriting/pixel art stuff because that's the sort of stuff I like,

-Joel
26-12-2016 03:52 PM
Doctor Novakaine Offline
Regular
Registered

Hey there, everyone! The name's Doctor Novakaine, I'm a long-time Mega Man fan who in the past few years has really gotten into Mega Man ROM hacks and fan games. I'm a Let's Player going on almost three and a half years now, mostly Mega Man stuff but with some other projects as well...in fact, Mega Man was what spurred me to become an LPer in the first place, as I wanted to explore the wide world of Mega Man ROM Hacks (which eventually also became fangames once I found how wide that world was).

I don't know how active I'll be but I would like to be around a community which will help keep me abreast of the goings-on in the world of Mega Man! There's probably a lot I haven't seen! Anyway, hope I get to know you, and feel free to message me or whatever, I'm typically pretty easy-going so have no fear of me!
31-12-2016 02:23 AM
dracmeister Offline
Registered

I just found this thread.
And also just found this forum a few days ago.

I'm dracmeister, I have a youtube channel of the same name, I upload LPs in bulk and sometimes other videos. I'm known by many other usernames from other sites.

precision_bomber is my ModDb
teamxkproductions is my DeviantArt(that I barely update anymore)
I'm known as Zatsupachi in some other sites too.

I like drawing, and I'm an aspiring game developer.
06-01-2017 03:04 PM
Cruise Elroy Offline
Red Ghost with Orange Tie
Registered

Howdy folks! I've known about these forums for a while now, so I figured I'd make an account and check out what you have to offer.
11-01-2017 03:13 AM
NathanBros Offline
Luigi Time!!!
Registered

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

17-01-2017 08:03 PM
Pachy Offline
Unfocused Hobbyist
Registered

I'm Pachy. I'm mainly lurking here for the MaGMML contest that's been going on.

Umm, yeah. That's it...

I also like Touhou, I guess.
18-01-2017 08:03 AM