Introduction Thread
Metaboy Offline
Registered

RE: Introduction Thread
Hi im. METABOY...joined nt long ago.....used to post under alias craigwest....spriter...cnt code to save my life.....nice to meet you
18-01-2017 09:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MegaMan X Offline
Registered

Hello everyone Big Grin

I'm MegaMan X, your favorite super fighting robot!

Looking to coordinate with Megaman fans on content creation and I thought this forum would be a great place to come and share.

I look forward to working with everyone! I'll start reading and seeing what everyone is up to. I'm in the discord channel, feel free to message me anytime.
03-04-2017 07:13 PM
1337gamer15 Offline
Regular
Registered

Hello to all

I'm 1337gamer15, and I've been doing work on a Mega Man Fangame for a while now.

I've come to these forums in hopes of finding folks I can collaborate with, as well as get feedback on my projects.

More details will be released on the fangame, once I get to know the community better.
10-05-2017 05:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Karasz Offline
Registered

Hello everyone. Seems like 1337gamer15 referred me to this forum so... yeah. Tongue
10-05-2017 09:45 PM
Rhythm Offline
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Booblight AwardAuto AwardRush AwardBeat AwardTempo AwardInafune AwardAce AwardC^2 Super Moderator AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorDeadchat AwardSaga AwardBnG Award
Welcome everyone! Hope you enjoy it here

[Image: 67617b7e1d6Ur.png]
10-05-2017 10:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fxfreitas Offline
Regular
Registered

Hi all, how didn't I registered here before? after use your work from ages, I really sorry sprites-inc .-.

[Image: deviantart_icon_by_fxfreitas-dbc1l2u.png]MY DEVIANT ART
23-05-2017 07:37 PM
Rivit Offline
Registered

It has been literal years since I posted anything on this forum but hi I guess I'm back/here now?

I'm Rivit now and I make games.
24-05-2017 05:06 PM
Lars Luron Offline
Registered

Greetings, folks. Name's Lars.
I'm just a magnificently-bearded old fart who got into video games way back in the Atari 2600 era, and never really grew out of it.

Used to be one of the lead developers of a massively crossover fangame called Mushroom Kingdom Fusion, but various reasons caused that project to fall through. Now I'm probably better known for being the developer of a little fangame known as Mega Man: Recharged.

Most of my forum-going experience was on the old MKF forums, but since the game got cancelled the place has been pretty much a ghost town. So I felt a bit of a "relocation" was in order.
Hope you youngsters'll take it easy on me, wouldn't want to break a hip. XD
30-05-2017 08:51 AM
ArsenicSulfide Offline
YOU'RE THE BEST, AROUND
Registered

I'm ArsenicSulfide, but just Arsenic will do.
I've been lurking this forum since Revolution's revamp, and i finally decided to join.
Megaman is my jam, so I thought this'd be perfect, as I always enjoy a good fangame.

I don't really have anything else to say, whoops.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 04:39 PM by ArsenicSulfide.)
01-06-2017 04:38 PM
NathanBros Offline
Luigi Time!!!
Registered

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

"I used to be addicted to soap, but I'm clean now."
Blog: VST Plugins Free.
05-06-2017 09:14 PM
Bored5555 Offline
Registered

Hello, I'm Bored5555, but Bored will do.

I've only recently joined in, but never really introduced myself. Although I enjoy Mega Man games, I do enjoy fangames a bit more, due to the variety and originality it usually provides over the originals. That being said, I tend to entertain the thought of becoming a tester for games. With fangames, sometimes I become experimental when it comes to testing unfinished work, and I usually take notes on how I cause certain things to occur. If needed, I could stream anything I find in case it becomes too difficult to explain.

I'm not that great at Mega Man or platformers in general, but I don't let the difficulty of a game stop me from enjoying it. However, games intended to be brutally hard (like Kaizo Mario or games that purposely try to be unfair) are games I tend to steer clear from.
06-06-2017 04:44 AM