Bass Comic Adventures
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Booblight AwardAuto AwardRush AwardBeat AwardTempo AwardInafune AwardAce AwardC^2 Super Moderator AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorDeadchat AwardSaga AwardBnG Award
RE: Bass Comic Adventures
Bass tries out a Master Weapon on Timber Man...

612. Flame Retardant

[Image: 67617b7e1d6Ur.png]
19-10-2015 02:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Booblight AwardAuto AwardRush AwardBeat AwardTempo AwardInafune AwardAce AwardC^2 Super Moderator AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorDeadchat AwardSaga AwardBnG Award
Bass gets the upper hand in today's comic

613. Timber's Fall

21-10-2015 12:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Weapon Get Time!!

614. Weapon Get: Timber Throw

23-10-2015 01:13 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Introducing Lance Man!

615. Dizzying Heights

26-10-2015 01:02 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Into the face of danger...or something

616. Piercing Upgrades

29-10-2015 12:08 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Lance Man shows off some unusual features in today's comic...

617. Unforseen Abilities

02-11-2015 01:27 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Happy Veteran's/Armistice Day everyone! Today's comic has nothing to do with that :\

618. Many Choices

11-11-2015 02:01 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Back at it! Lance Man realizes he's doomed...

619. Ideological Clash

16-11-2015 01:05 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Accepting defeat, Lance Man finds solace in the predicament...

620. Yielding Results

18-11-2015 06:09 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Weapon Get Time!!
621. Weapon Get: Laser Lance

20-11-2015 01:03 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Mega Man heads back to the lab

622. Fighter's Remorse

23-11-2015 01:14 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Update on Blues' status...

623. Hell Hath No Fury...

25-11-2015 01:05 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Final decision of who gets to face who in today's comic...

624. Dwindling Decisions

27-11-2015 04:32 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Happy new year! After a little break we're back into it for 2016!

625. Keen Observations

18-01-2016 01:03 PM
Comicon Offline
Registered

Your stuff is good, but I think the website itself is doing it a disservice. This is the current landing page yes? http://basscomicadventures.smackjeeves.com/ or is there another in the works? I just feel like there could be a lot more done with it. Could leverage images more since it is really text heavy, and the blue background and white text.......not exactly kind on the eyes.

What CMS are you using?

My friend was working on a web comic last year (currently on hiatus because life got in the way). But he was posting his stuff to a website that he managed through these guys┬┤. If your current CMS isn't freely designable (meaning it is a set theme like Worpress or other non-fully customizable website builders) then you may want to consider a new platform. Otherwise, stick with what you have but put a little work into the redesign. It would help increase your traffic considerably.

But on the other hand, keep up the good work on the web comic itself. After all, that's what it's all about.
20-01-2016 04:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Thanks for the feedback. I had tried the independent route originally even though it was still hosted by Google Sites and I've found SmackJeeves to be much more user-friendly when it came to uploading and updating. For me especially with the quantity of comics I currently have, at one point I had to go in and manually update every single "Latest Comic" link on every...single...page, and it became too much once I hit the 300 mark.

I will definitely look into redoing the landing page to make it more dynamic and comic-friendly rather than text heavy.

20-01-2016 06:13 PM
Comicon Offline
Registered

(20-01-2016 06:13 PM)Rhythm Wrote:  Thanks for the feedback. I had tried the independent route originally even though it was still hosted by Google Sites and I've found SmackJeeves to be much more user-friendly when it came to uploading and updating. For me especially with the quantity of comics I currently have, at one point I had to go in and manually update every single "Latest Comic" link on every...single...page, and it became too much once I hit the 300 mark.

I will definitely look into redoing the landing page to make it more dynamic and comic-friendly rather than text heavy.

Totally get that. Gotta go with what works for you. If you would like any help, I'm sure you will find many willing participants here to give you a hand.
21-01-2016 07:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Did a comic thing...

626. Accurate Calculations

03-02-2016 09:48 PM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Sometimes going the planned route is the best option...

627. Not Quite On-Guard

06-02-2016 12:29 AM
Rhythm Online
Rhythm is Gonna Get Ya
Co-Admin

Sometimes enough is enough

628. Tiresome Nicknames

15-02-2016 01:05 PM