Mighty No. 9 Discussion Thread
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/migh...ighty-no-9

Basically put, him and several big names in MegaMan's past are coming back in a kickstarter that threatens to bring the blue bomber, or at least his spirit, back into the public eye. Everything about this project screams at me to be finally the right way to be going about bringing back what we loved in playing MegaMan games. The art and story even reference heavily the influence MegaMan's history had on us as fans and his designers. I for one, hope this project comes to fruition. Here's to a return to classic gaming!
[Image: content-4-34154-extralifebanner.jpg]
Click the image to Donate!
Most of us already know Turp. Already dropped 250 towards it
(21:43:46) Rhythm: neo's the lovable failure that you want to punch in the face cause he keeps getting in bed with a different chick every 2-3 months and they all have herpes

(22:19:11) RezonAce: Dude, Jace is powers like that
(22:19:23) RezonAce: He can give anyone the deep penis from around the world
(01-09-2013, 03:25 AM)Jace Wrote: Most of us already know Turp. Already dropped 250 towards it
Doesn't hurt to start a discussion about it.

I find it interesting that instead of just changing colors with new weapons, Beck's entire body morphs into different shapes. Apparently he can also get little powerups from his enemies. Kinda like Kirby, perhaps?

[Image: b733fef2a95df4f3de2a9074b4a043cf_large.jpg?1377496853]
Some concept art for "Call", which is basically this game's incarnation of Roll. Boy does it show! Look at the one at the upper left!
http://www.kicktraq.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9/

Oh wow, look at how much they're estimating this game's gonna achive money wise...
(21:43:46) Rhythm: neo's the lovable failure that you want to punch in the face cause he keeps getting in bed with a different chick every 2-3 months and they all have herpes

(01-09-2013, 03:27 AM)Kapus Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 03:25 AM)Jace Wrote: Most of us already know Turp. Already dropped 250 towards it
Doesn't hurt to start a discussion about it.

I find it interesting that instead of just changing colors with new weapons, Beck's entire body morphs into different shapes. Apparently he can also get little powerups from his enemies. Kinda like Kirby, perhaps?

[Image: b733fef2a95df4f3de2a9074b4a043cf_large.jpg?1377496853]
Some concept art for "Call", which is basically this game's incarnation of Roll. Boy does it show! Look at the one at the upper left!
And the others looks like Aero, and a human looking Tango. Did I forget to mention the Aero lookalike is wearing a visualizer?
And over 200,000

BTW, I figured some people knew, but I also figured since I just found out, others may not know yet, and as a MegaMan community, we need to show our support.
I know, I was just giving you shit man. But yea, you should reallly jump in the Inc Chat sometime, most of us are in there talking. Were talking bout this game for quite awhile.

[Image: its-happening-ron-paul-gif.gif]

Now that I think about it this is a pretty accurate gif.
[Image: HCPYAjr.gif]
(01-09-2013, 04:08 AM)Jace Wrote: I know, I was just giving you shit man. But yea, you should reallly jump in the Inc Chat sometime, most of us are in there talking. Were talking bout this game for quite awhile.
:/ I really need to do that, but the boards should be a thing too.
You know, if they hit the $5M amount that it's trending, that will make for one hell of a game.
(11:58:31) Ryo_Hazaki crushes Lamda's head with a mallet Gallager-style.
(11:58:48) Lamda_Bamda: Ryo, I know I shouldn't, but I love you for that.

(13:31:29) Valo: why the name change into something even dumber
(13:34:04) LeagueofDevack: This coming from the guy who went from "NeoMan" to a self-insert.
(13:34:13) The_Walrus: SHOTS FIRED
Was a good thing you posted this, because I certainly haven't heard about it.

Looks awesome.
[Image: nmf2p6b.png]

Oh dear god yes...

/人‿‿人\
Anything is possible, if you make a contract with me!
i pledged $125, i really would like this game to go far
(01-09-2013, 09:55 PM)Omega Zero Wrote: i pledged $125, i really would like this game to go far

Holy moly, and there I thought I was a good fan for pledging 75 bucks Sad.
I only pledged 20$ (all I had, really) so I made this thread to get the word out instead.
(02-09-2013, 03:22 AM)iBeK3n Wrote:
(01-09-2013, 09:55 PM)Omega Zero Wrote: i pledged $125, i really would like this game to go far

Holy moly, and there I thought I was a good fan for pledging 75 bucks Sad.

Any ammount helps the Devs, just because one person pledges more than others, it doesn't mean that they are any less of fans
Yes, but just to brag. Like I said 250 bucks. Big Grin

I might want to throw it enough money for a digital code within 29 days. Only thing that keeps me from doing so is that I'm not entirely sure on the security of the thing. This can be solved by convincing myself.

Of course, the thing looks interesting, and it seems Inafune hasn't failed the balance between being like MM and being new just yet. In fact, I think MN9 might get bigger like MM if it connects. On a side note, before the lil movie, I viewed Inafune as a name. Now I am sure I should respect the man. It's what I seek to become after all.

One thing I wonder though: What will happen to MM fangaming now? I can see demand for that dropping if MN9 turns out to be gold. The thought worries me a bit, and I'm not using Megaman (as player character).
[Image: jWFQYSO.png]
Well, the mark's been reached, but Inafune's company says that if they hit 2.5 million,s this game will get a console release as well.
(11:58:31) Ryo_Hazaki crushes Lamda's head with a mallet Gallager-style.
(11:58:48) Lamda_Bamda: Ryo, I know I shouldn't, but I love you for that.

(13:31:29) Valo: why the name change into something even dumber
(13:34:04) LeagueofDevack: This coming from the guy who went from "NeoMan" to a self-insert.
(13:34:13) The_Walrus: SHOTS FIRED