Inc Streaming Thread
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Spike AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE Contributor
RE: Inc Streaming Thread
*umph-iple post*

I decided to rectify a mistake Soulephant-style, on the 8th of the 8th, at 20:00! The means that day will be Sonic CD, which happens to be one of my hugely nostalgic games!

Here's the stream! Read the full story there!

[Image: jWFQYSO.png]
06-08-2015 07:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Since I am, for once, well and truly free, I decided to corrupt things today, on 20:00 as per usual. Not so usually, I broke this news a bit on the late side.

The 3rd Corruptions Stream

Plans:
  1. Breath of Fire II (SNES) (Note: if it gets too stale this stream or the next one, I will NOT continue this. I will address this today)
  2. Megaman 5 (NES)
  3. Undetermined: the game (Nonexistant Entertainment System)

Stay tuned for the streams and also for that last game, whatever that will be.

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 05:22 PM by Soulephant.)
12-09-2015 03:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Welp, people announce their streams on the spot on chat now. Not me, though. My time zone is apart from most of Inc by several hours, and I would just miss most of you. The upcoming streams are also fairly complicated, so flooding/getting flooded by chat would be unwise.

Anyway, I have already made some announcements in other threads people do not read, but I'll update and reiterate here anyway: I'll stream the demo of Metaloid: Origin on Saturday 10th and Rokko Chan Network on Sunday 11th, both at approximately 20:00 my time. These dates are now set. The exact times, however, are not entirely so, as I almost certainly have co-commentators for both.

MrTrippleAAA will join me audibly during both streams, but it isn't entirely certain he'll make it to the Metaloid stream on time as currently planned. Therefore, said stream might be moved by roughly half an hour. Blackmore Darkwing will also be both playing and talking during the Rokko Chan Network stream. Both commentators will most likely be on time for that one. That's not to say RokkoNet will go smoothly, and I'm not even talking about the task of setting it up for recording.

As I said before, anyone can join in during that stream to play... and the game has a chat, audio and even a window/tab of its own. So watching (or at least, hearing the three of us) and playing might turn out to be mutually exclusive.

Anyway, I will leave both links here, and post them on chat once the time comes:
Metaloid: Origin
Rokko Chan Network

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015 03:37 PM by Soulephant.)
09-10-2015 03:36 PM
turpinator Offline
Piledriver Program Advance!
Registered

Extra Life Charity Event Stream (Nov. 7th): http://www.twitch.tv/turpinator/

Ongoing projects: Nothing

Upcoming stream: More details to follow more donations.

Streamed:

Majora's Mask
Ocarina of Time
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
Sonic Generations
Mega Man X
Boktai: The Sun is In Your Hands
Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django

Other possible plans:

Hyrule Warriors
Mario Kart 8
Anything LoZ related
Will consider requests based on interest

Co-commentators:

thepokemonslayer
kirkman22
nocturnalEscapist
Neko
Aiden

Will be playing on high-end PC with an HD Capture Card.

[Image: content-4-34154-extralifebanner.jpg]
Click the image to Donate!
11-10-2015 09:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

So, this is going to be a little complicated.

My next streaming thing will probably be the small but nice Metal Gear parody that is Merry Gear Solid 1 and 2. Yes, it's a Christmas thing. However, I'm going to be a month or so early anyway. First of all, I can't stream during Christmas because I'll be in Switzerland as always, where the internet connection isn't quite good enough for that. Also, Merry Gear Solid is probably small enough that I can pull it off in time. This ties into another thing of note: It may be possible that for the first half of next year I may be living with my grandparents, which may severely limit my streaming capabilities.

So when will I stream Merry Gear Solid? Who knows. I intended to do it this weekend at first, but I might not have my laptop by then, since I also want to get its keyboard fixed, which takes a while.

19-11-2015 11:39 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

So I finally managed to pick a day for streaming Merry Gear Solid. Monday, the 14th of December at 20:00, I will be playing the second game in the series, seeing as the first one doesn't know what windowed mode is and loves to do 320x240, making it hell to set up.

Here's the link

On another note, for my last few streams OBS has been a massive derp by changing my scenes while I was streaming. With my laptop returned and basically everything installed again, it seems that this is now a thing of the past. Yay for that!

(This post was last modified: 10-12-2015 06:26 PM by Soulephant.)
10-12-2015 06:25 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Since my viewer count was at the amazing number of zero last time, my next stream, where I hopefully finish Merry Gear Solid 2, will be slightly different.

For starters, I will plan it in a weekend this time. My initially planned date and time is Saturday, the 9th of Januari at 20:00. Also, as practically required with any sort of significant viewer count, I have a lot to talk about:
  • Since my vacation kind of ruined the possibility of a true christmas stream, I might as well talk a little about that.
  • The podcast gave me the idea to talk about how 2015 has been for me personally. Yes, certain things might be brought up. Yes, I will be smart and give those things a back seat.
  • The podcast also reminded me that fangames are to be made. Those that have been around for longer know that I was at one point working on a Bass-only fangame. I can give some updates on that, mostly why development has stagnated and what I need in order to have a realistic chance of finishing it.
Here's the link. Just remember to check back, because the day or even the weekend might change depending on other plans.

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 09:10 PM by Soulephant.)
02-01-2016 09:08 PM
turpinator Offline
Registered

Regular stream every Sunday nights starting from 8:00 PM EST and ending whenever we feel like it (usually at around 1-2 AM): http://www.twitch.tv/turpinator/

Since most people don't visit our personal page for the information, I'm posting it here for everyone to know that we are and have been streaming Sunday nights for about half a year and plan on doing so as long as circumstances allow. We greatly appreciate visitors and hope to see people there who didn't know about the streams and are interested in it.

Currently Streaming:

Undertale/Star Wars games -- 8:00-10:30PM
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door/Xenoblade Chronicles X 10:45PM-1:30AM
--All times shown here are rough estimates of a regular streaming schedule, and will be changed as the need arises. (IE technical difficulties or whatnot)--

Streamed:

Majora's Mask (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Ocarina of Time (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Sonic Generations (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Mega Man X
Boktai: The Sun is In Your Hands (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Psychonauts
Antichamber (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
FEZ
Undertale (Good path complete, working on Genocide run)
Resident Evil 4 (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Beat Hazard
Axiom Verge (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Crypt of the NecroDancer (Unfinished, nobody has the skills to play it well, will not return to it)
Double Dragon Neon (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Five Night's At Freddy's (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+

Other possible plans:

Hyrule Warriors
Mario Kart 8
Anything LoZ related

Co-commentators:

kirkman22
Neko
Aiden

03-01-2016 07:57 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

I've got news! The date for the second Merry Gear Solid 2 stream has been confirmed. I will indeed stream January 9th. However, the stream has been moved to approximately 21:15.

As you know by now, Sprites Inc has reminded us of the fact there are fangames to be made. At first, I intended to address my own attempt during the Merry Gear Solid 2 stream, but today, I realized that would need its own stream, especially since I also have to shed light on what help I need to have any chance of finishing it. This particular stream will take place at 20:00. Since MGS2 happens the same day, however, I will not wait. Be present in advance!

Link to Bass Unleashed Announcement here

06-01-2016 05:53 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Man, I've been kind of forced to neglect a lot of things, haven't I? Streaming is obviously one of them, but I intend to rectify that at a steady pace. My 23rd birthday is the perfect occasion to start streaming again. In celebration, I'll just embrace the coincidence that the next games on my corruption schedule are Breath of Fire 2 and Megaman 3. Due to circumstances, I'll spread this across two days, and on different times than usual too.

Breath of Fire II will be streamed Saturday 27th starting at 16:30 till 18:30 at most.
Megaman 3 will be streamed Sunday 28th starting at 16:30 till 18:30 at most.

24-02-2016 10:31 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

As announced on my Tumblr, I've decided to download XCOM 2 and set it up for streaming. Basically, I will try to show you guys as much of it as possible, but I won't do everything on camera because the game is bloody long. As for the dates:
  • Saturday 26th, 20:00: This stream will be dedicated to the start of the game, which I have played but you will get to see anyway.
  • Monday 28th, 20:00: This stream is where my playthrough is actually going to take off.
Do stay tuned, because the times may change despite the dates being set.

19-03-2016 11:21 PM
Flashman85 Offline
Minor Internet Celebrity
Registered

Beat AwardSpike Award
Wait wait wait. A thread that ENCOURAGES shameless self-promotion? Count me in!

I don't have a regular streaming schedule, but I usually go live about once every 1-3 weeks for a couple hours, either weeknights after 7 PM EST or any time on the weekends. Mega Man fangames are my main squeeze, but I let viewers pick stuff from my Backloggery to sample, and I occasionally do full playthroughs of random stuff. I know that some of the people on these forums made or contributed to some of the fangames I've played, so hopefully my gut reactions to playing these games blind won't get me kicked off the site!

Live livestreams: https://www.twitch.tv/flashman85
Archived streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/Flashman85LIVE

Streamed in full:
Deponia
Foo-roo’s Flight
Kirby's Adventure
Make a Good Mega Man Level Contest "Maze of Death" Submission
Mega Man Scramble!!
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the Sith

Sampled on stream:
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
Hard Hat: The Rebellion
Hard Hat 2: War Ensemble
Kirby Super Star
Mega Man 2.5D Beta
Mega Man DOS Remake v1.0
Mega Man Eternal
Mega Man Legacy Collection
Mega Man Origins
Mega Man Rock Force
Mega Man Rocks!
Mega Man Soccer
Mega Man: An Uncertain Future
Mega Man: Day in the Limelight
Mega Man: Day in the Limelight 2
Mega Man: Revenge of the Fallen
Mega Man: Super Fighting Robot
Metal Storm
Paperboy
Quint’s Revenge
Rokko Chan
Space Quest: Vohaul Strikes Back
Star Man Upgraded
StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge
Super Mario RPG
SuperDanny Powered Up
VVVVVV

Planned:
Anything on this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mqGC...VLjqBzVjC8
Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars: Jedi Knight III: Jedi Academy
Donkey Kong Country?
No One Lives Forever series?
Another adventure game (NOT blind this time)?
Star Trek: Voyager: Elite Force series?
Almost anything else on my Backloggery (by request): http://www.backloggery.com/flashman85

No matter where you go, there you are.
05-04-2016 05:23 PM
turpinator Offline
Registered

Regular stream every Sunday nights starting from 7:00 PM EST and ending whenever we feel like it (usually at around 1-2 AM): http://www.twitch.tv/turpinator/

Since most people don't visit our personal page for the information, I'm posting it here for everyone to know that we are and have been streaming Sunday nights for about half a year and plan on doing so as long as circumstances allow. We greatly appreciate visitors and hope to see people there who didn't know about the streams and are interested in it.

Currently Streaming:

Twilight Princess HD/Super Mario Maker -- 7:00-9:30PM
Papers Please & Bastion/Stardew Valley 9:45PM-1:00AM
--All times shown here are rough estimates of a regular streaming schedule, and will be changed as the need arises. (IE technical difficulties or whatnot)--

Streamed:

Antichamber (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Axiom Verge (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Beat Hazard
Boktai: The Sun is In Your Hands (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Crypt of the NecroDancer (Unfinished, nobody has the skills to play it well, will not return to it)
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Double Dragon Neon (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
FEZ
Five Night's At Freddy's (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Majora's Mask (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Mega Man X
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Ocarina of Time
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+
Psychonauts (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Resident Evil 4 (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Sonic Generations (Unfinished, may continue in the future)
Undertale

Other possible plans:

Hyrule Warriors
Mario Kart 8
Anything LoZ related

Co-commentators:

kirkman22
Neko
Aiden
Regular guest Sarah!

05-04-2016 07:26 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

I slightly updated my own overview (the one right here), which for now is just adding XCOM 2 as an ongoing streaming project. While I will continue to post the announcements here and remind folks on Deadchat, I also use Tumblr for these kinds of things now.

Speaking of which, one of the streams I planned in the future is now definite. My 3rd XCOM 2 stream will be at a normal time and date, that being 20:00, Sunday 10th. Last time I was an idiot and streamed on a weekday again, and also ran out of things to say. Not only have I rectified the first problem, but I also intend to do something about the second this time around.

Find it here!

05-04-2016 09:08 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

I decided don't really want to be doing any more continuous stream series like XCOM2 at the moment. Instead, I'm going to do a nice one-off in the form of Megaman Super Fighting Robot. Since that's pretty much the most recent fangame and everyone and their granny played it, however, I will put a twist on it. I will turn on a lot of the physics-altering settings to handicap/torture myself. The planned date so far is 21-05-2015, at 20:00!

Stream here

I might also talk about Megaman in general, as I have done on deadchat a while ago, so plenty of reason to watch!

17-05-2016 09:24 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Inbetween my last stream and this one, I got a lot of new friends that could double as viewers. Unfortunately, I just realized that I planned the MMSFR stream on a date and time said viewers won't be watching. To allow them to watch, I moved the stream moved to Sunday 22nd, same date.

18-05-2016 09:15 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

I'm slowly getting back in business, finding the right things to stream and figuring out what my settings should be like. This weekend, I've planned two streams, both starting on 20:00 in my time zone of CEST or UTC+2.

Soulephant fights physics - Megaman Super Fighting Robot (with shenanigans) (FINALE)
Starting with the pretty much guaranteed stream, I intend to continue "Megaman Sanic Flying Robot" where I left off on Sunday 29th, 20:00. I hope to actually finish the game this time, though it'll be hard because screwed up physics.

First Person Soulephant - Overwatch (Stream 1)
I picked up Overwatch and am semi-competent, and it's of a genre my channel hasn't yet seen before. Even better, I can stream it as many times as I want and not be worried about leaving it unfinished. At any rate, I have Overwatch planned on Saturday 28th, starting from 20:00 at the soonest.
In this case it's a little more complicated though: There's another streamer who tends to stream before me during most Saturdays, and following said streams there's afterparties spanning the rest of my evening, my usual streaming times included. For this stream, it's an extra big deal since all of my fellow players regularly attend those (after)streams. However, I don't know who's able to join me yet, or if the other streams will happen this week.
Anyway, chances are my Overwatch stream will either be delayed slightly or be cancelled for this weekend depending on how many people will be able to play/watch. Stay tuned! I'll try to update tomorrow.

27-05-2016 08:19 AM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

So it turns out I will probably be edged out today. It's not entirely certain yet, but chances are the Overwatch stream for today will be cancelled. Stay tuned though! You'll hear on chat if I can still have a go at it!

28-05-2016 03:00 PM
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Okay, for starters, streaming Saturday is probably off the table for quite a while. A lot of my viewers definitely have things they'd much rather do that day, much like people are more busy with life on weekdays. Still concerned that one day in the week is not enough to work with, or get myself to a point where at least a few will watch any day of the week. So if under any circumstance you would watch another day, I'd like to know.

With that out of the way, let's try this again:

First Person Soulephant - Overwatch (Stream 1)
For above reasons, I moved this stream to Sunday 5th, 20:00, CEST or UTC+2. This way, I can probably play Overwatch with people as intended. Again, I might have to stream earlier or later in order to get them on board, so stay tuned!

02-06-2016 11:48 AM
Flashman85 Offline
Minor Internet Celebrity
Registered

Beat AwardSpike Award
If you've been following this thread, I've been collecting a LOT of Mega Man fangames. Time to start playing more of them! Next stream will be tomorrow (Thursday) at 8 PM EST on Twitch:

https://www.twitch.tv/flashman85

I'll probably try to do one the following week; we'll see.

No matter where you go, there you are.
09-06-2016 04:33 AM