Inc Streaming Thread
Flashman85 Offline
Minor Internet Celebrity
Registered

Spike Award
RE: Inc Streaming Thread
(15-12-2016 10:33 PM)Soulephant Wrote:  Huh, maybe I should drop in one Flashman's streams at some point.

I'd love to have you!

As it turns out, I'm postponing tonight's stream until this coming Saturday. Exact timing TBC, but expect somewhere in the 12-2 PM EST range. I'll announce the official time whenever I get up that day.

No matter where you go, there you are.
15-12-2016 11:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ACESpark Offline
Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas.
Administrators

Tetris AwardSpike AwardRockman AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE ContributorSmash AwardAce Award
(13-12-2016 04:17 AM)Flashman85 Wrote:  Given the time of year, I'm looking at some winter/holiday-themed games. If you've been on this site for any length of time, you've already guessed at least one of the games I'll be playing...

Avoid the Flash version of said game series, it really didn't turn out too well. The others are alright.
16-12-2016 11:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Flashman85 Offline
Minor Internet Celebrity
Registered

Spike Award
If you missed today's stream, the whole thing is archived on YouTube. Enjoy some winter/holiday cheer:

No matter where you go, there you are.
18-12-2016 12:23 AM
Soulephant Offline
Takes stabs at things
Registered

Spike AwardRevo Remix ContributorSIBRE Contributor
I almost forgot to announce this, didn't I?

[Image: GpTk1RVl.png]

Yeah, this is a thing that's going to happen soon. There's not much of a point to giving a time and date considering it's going to happen in less than an hour. ^_^'

Basically, I'll go on a journey through randomized hell, using a Wailord-bred Skitty, a buggy cat and a thing, among things. Last time I defeated Fan Alex and got the Trio Badge! Also a content ID claim happened because of the intro playing, so I'll do it right this time.

Stream link here

My apologies for being late with the announcement, and I hope to see you there nonetheless!

Check the MMRevo Games on one place: The boredome!
[Image: 5c14BKd.png]
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2017 06:12 PM by Soulephant.)
22-01-2017 06:11 PM
Soulephant Offline
Takes stabs at things
Registered

As one might see, the second randomized Pokémon Black stream has NOT been Content ID'd! It's a shame that it wasn't quite as good as the first one though ^_^'

Anyway, I come bearing a should-be regularly scheduled announcement!

[Image: Ph9cYOql.png]

Not a self-explanatory thumbnail this time, due to my inability to make one in time. What will I be playing? Nefarious. The sort of game that I never knew I wanted to exist until its Kickstarter was brought to my attention. Almost backed it. Anyway, it's all kidnapping princesses and being the boss at the end of a level in Nefarious! Classic video game villainy at its finest, and the game knows it!

Stream link here

Oh, before I forget... Close to my birthday, a weekend or three later, I intend to do something I enjoy and "Incside" viewers probably are the most interested in. If things go according to plan, MM4's fortresses will get the corruption treatment on the 18th or 19 of February!

(This post was last modified: 27-01-2017 07:35 PM by Soulephant.)
27-01-2017 07:34 PM
Soulephant Offline
Takes stabs at things
Registered

Alright, here's yet another announcement!

[Image: 9unEx0ml.png]
(Stream link here)

For quite a few people, valentine's day means something. I'm among those for whom it'll be just tuesday. It just so happens that in Finland it's celebrated as friend's day instead, which sounds generally useful. To give that a nod, I'll stream the game I stream with friends! To boot, it'll be on the "final" day of the Year of the Rooster event. And I found out this year that my Chinese zodiac is in fact rooster.

That's where the special stuff stops, for it'll be just the usual mix of Quick Play and Arcade that's on the agenda. By all means drop by once I/we go live! For unbelievably (un)fortunate lootboxes if not my "gameplay"!

09-02-2017 06:24 PM
Soulephant Offline
Takes stabs at things
Registered

Going to keep this short, because WHAT AM I TYPING FOOOR?!

[Image: H0q7Rhml.png]

Corrupting something I've always enjoyed doing (and know some of you would be interested in) because my birthday's drawing near. It's also the game where I started corruptions. Stream link here. See you then and there.

EDIT: Except it has been postponed.

(This post was last modified: 02-03-2017 10:23 PM by Soulephant.)
16-02-2017 09:12 PM
Soulephant Offline
Takes stabs at things
Registered

So I was a bit stupid this week. Why? I need savestates for the stream as usual. Not only that, but I also need to recreate the setup I had in classic OBS in OBS studio since the former is no longer supported.

I forgot to do either.

That means I'm going to have to cancel the stream tomorrow, and move it to one or two weeks from now. What I will do to make sure it doesn't happen again, however, is prepare those things tomorrow.

My apologies. ^_^'

18-02-2017 10:44 PM
Soulephant Offline
Takes stabs at things
Registered

So remember when I forgot to prepare the savestates? Fun times! I rectified that mistake today, and should be ready to stream this Sunday!

[Image: ww7D6pNl.png]

My birthday may be well past at this point, but that will not stop the Cossack corruptions from happening! Stream link here.

See you then and there! For real this time!

02-03-2017 10:27 PM