What kind of pokemon is the above user.
Traidon Offline
The Centurion Ninja of Tuturu~
Registered

Threads: 7
What kind of pokemon is the above user.
This was discussed in chat yesterday but no one made the thread. Basically this is a game/discussion on what each user of the forum would be as a pokemon.(their typing, moves, etc.)

What we got from chat with very little thinking: neo is a steel type, Rhythm evolves into Rizumu when exposed to boobs and learns stache beam.

So there I started it.

Edit: Yes you are making up a pokemon based on the user not an existing pokemon. You don't have to make a whole template each time just fill in as much as you can. This is a discussion mainly for the reason that we don't have enough members to keep changing things up.

What we have so far (from chat):
NameSadRhythm)
SincDex: #
Classification:
Type: /
Nature:
Ability:
Evolutionary line:Evolves to (rizumu) when exposed to boobs
Move list: Learns stache beam when evolves to (rizumu)
Description:

NameSadNeoman)
Classification:
Type:Steel /
Nature:
Ability:
Evolutionary line:
Move list:
Description:

Template by Dameon Schnider

Name:
Classification:
Nature:
Ability:
Evolutionary line:
Move listSadIt can be existing pokemon moves or made up moves.)

Description:

Imagination has the power to change everything
You should enjoy the little detours, to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want
Believe in justice and hold a determination to fist

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2014, 12:41 PM by Traidon.)
03-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Find Reply
turpinator Offline
Piledriver Program Advance!
Registered

Threads: 23
RE: What kind of pokemon is the above user.
Oh, I saw the title and was expecting using preexisting pokemon, not making them up.

[Image: content-4-34154-extralifebanner.jpg]
Click the image to Donate!
03-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Find Reply
N-Mario Offline
Video Game Veteran
Registered

Threads: 18
Yea, same here. Also, I assume we base the typing on the users avatar pic, or by their name?
03-01-2014, 05:15 PM
Website Find Reply
turpinator Offline
Registered

I was thinking more their actions.

03-01-2014, 05:17 PM
Find Reply
DamonaSchnider Offline
Mega Ma'am
Registered

Threads: 20
This seems rather interesting. If I may, I'd like to propose a sort of template for each individual "Pokemon"

Name: Turpinator
SincDex: #001
Classification: Short Fuse Pokemon
Type: Fire/Grass
Nature: Naïve
Ability: Anger Point
Evolutionary line: Evolves from Twerpinator at lvl 31
Alternate Evolution: If a Twerpinator is holding onto a Cracked Stone at level 31, it will instead evolve into a Twerkinator

Description: These leafy, bomb shaped pokemon are most generally found in the rugged mountains of the Sinc Region. Often traveling in groups of three, they slowly climb across mountain sides scavenging for food. Turpinators are very quick to anger, and are dangerously prone to self destructing. The increasingly high population of Turpinators found in Sinc's tallest mountain has earned the location the name, Mount Fatal.

Blank Template
Name:
Classification:
Nature:
Ability:
Evolutionary line:

Description:
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2014, 12:11 PM by DamonaSchnider.)
04-01-2014, 12:08 PM
Find Reply
turpinator Offline
Registered

My image could be:
[Image: Jerry.PNG]

I can learn Cherry Bomb, Explosion, Self-Distruct, Outrage, Flamethrower, Bonfire (a fire move that also counts as a grass move), and Heat Crash by example. My main stats are Defense, Attack, and Special Defense. Another ability I could have is Oblivious, and my Dream World Ability would be Super Luck.

04-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Find Reply
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Threads: 8
Turp, considering your description, I think I can come up with some sort of design easy. Hoe's that sound? Wink

Also, does it have to be the user directly above me? I might have ideas for dameon I could post later, but further discussion about turp kind of locks me out.

[Image: jWFQYSO.png]
04-01-2014, 06:54 PM
Website Find Reply
turpinator Offline
Registered

I don't recall there being a rule that it absolutely has to be the person above you. I'm sure this topic is more of a hey, you know what this guy reminds me of?

Also, if you want to design the poke, go ahead.

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2014, 11:25 PM by turpinator.)
04-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Find Reply
Soulephant Offline
He can arrowslide
Registered

Threads: 8
First of all, I argue that Neo learn selfdestruct for obvious reasons.
Second, Rizumu at the very least should be dark type, dark-psychic or something. Stache Beam would share the dark type (or the psychic type if Riz has it), deal moderate special damage, and replace the last used move with stache beam by planting a rizstache on the target.

Going to Turpinator, I can only wonder why there is no Derpinator in the evolutionary line. Tongue Also, I'd classify Twerpinator as #001-01, Turpinator as #001-01 and Derpinator/Twerkinator #001-03.

I have further ideas about Neo too, but I wont do them now. Feel free to steal my thunder there. I will eagerly wait for Blackmore Darkwing to pop up in the topic though.

For now, Dameon:

Name: Dameon
SincDex: #002-02 (002 for being after Turp, 02 for being the second mon in it's line)
Classification: Class Pokémon
Type: Psychic/Normal
Nature: Mild
Ability: Serene Grace, Adaptability, Fur Coat (Hidden)
Evolutionary line: Evolves from Damini (Pure normal Dirt Poor Pokémon) at lvl 42
Move list: Dizzy Punch, Zen Headbutt, Round, Hyper Beam, Extrasensory, Dazzling Gleam, Mirror Coat, Hypnosis, among others

Description: Prolonged encounters with particularly classy individuals (other Dameon included) will cause a Damini to evolve into Dameon. These humanoid pokémon are usually in the possession of a coat and horse head cane, among other things. Due to the many ways to radiate class, no two Dameon appear the same. Found in the many plains of Sinc, they are known to practice noble arts such as riding on horseback, tea ceremonies, and making templates for procedures.
Reports exists of other pokémon being hypnotized by the sheer class coming off from a Dameon. Even if one can withstand the aura, it still has to take into account formidable psychic powers if it chooses to fight.

Stats: Dameon are defined by their great special attack stat and usable attack, special defense and speed stats. It's worth noting that the low defense is potentially compensated for with Fur Coat.

[Image: jWFQYSO.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2014, 06:10 PM by Soulephant.)
05-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Website Find Reply